Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? (3519 Views)

Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by Omexonomy: 9:04am On Aug 04, 2014
What about those muslim igbo people celebrating salah in imo state
MadCow1:

It would take way way way more than 10,000 Naira to make an Igbo Man who is naturally born Catholic to switch up..

Stop insulting Ndi Igbos please. angry
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by MadCow1: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2014
Omexonomy: What about those muslim igbo people celebrating salah in imo state

An Igbo Man can be a Muslim. Same way a Kano man can be a Christian.

But to say that Ndi Igbos are swtiching up because of a miserly 10,000 Naira pay out from Gov. Rochass Aji-Amu Okorocha, is an insult to Ndi Igbos.

The fact that Igbo Muslims are celebrating Ramadan does not mean anything.

7 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by eaglechild: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1: O.P..

Change it to What has Rochas Done that isnt a Crime. angry

Corn roasting, Ndi Hausa dickriding, Sylvanus Fhucking, fat mutherfucker. angry

Nwayo biko.
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by MadCow1: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2014
eaglechild:

Nwayo biko.
grin grin grin grin

**Falls from the Uncompleted Flyover at Owerri-Orlu road**

9 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by mrking3(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2014
That Boy is not just a noise maker and attention seeker but a complete nuisance to Ndigbo!! I used to think he was a True philantropist until I realized he was actually laying a foundation for his future ambition to become the president of Nigeria. He knew how important it is to get the support of North that was why he channeled all his resources to that part of the country with his Rochas Foundation ish!! My problem with him is that he talks too much and do little! That reminds me of how he used Heavy Bulldozers to destroy people's shops and buildings at OKIGWE hoping that he would construct and rebuild the market within the shortest period of time! But was shocked to notice the work has been abandoned after recking havoc in that small city! To make matter worst, he actually hired direct labour to do the job! Instead of bringing in reputable construction firms to handdle the project. Recall how he hurriedly relieved 10,000 teachers of their jobs on assumption of office and left them with nothing? Sighting that his predecessor used that means to scam the state. Till date, virtually all of them are still jobless. I can go on and on!!! LAST BULLET

One of the worst SINS he comitted was to have allowed himself to be brainwashed by APC's bigwigs thinking he would get the presidency/vice president under the platform of APC!!! Dude goofed! I'm sure he's seriously suffering and smiling now coz its so glear to him that's he's in the wrong party! But he knows his PRIDE is at stake if he eventually makes a U turn !!!! Who doesn't know that APC is a dumping ground for Desperate Politicians? ........... Ok the supporter of APC peeps can begin to attack me now! I owe no one apology for being Blunt and saying it the way it is!!! .... Its my opinion! Not yours!!!

5 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by meforyou1(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2014
OneNaira6: Lately, there have been articles upon articles about Okorocha; majority of the articles are putting him on a negative light. On NL, we have Imo state individuals condemning him at the same time, we have Agbaworo and that fake wannabe Igbo girl defending him. Now, as much as I don't like Rochas and I honestly believe his mother should tell the truth about his father (not a big surprise to anyone), with all the attacks directed towards him, one can't help but pity him. Therefore, people should list his wrongs while those that are defending him should list his good. Let's see if his crimes really that much for impeachment or is he being persecuted.

[size=3pt]I personally believe it's persecution but that's just my belief until I see the facts that says otherwise [/size]
my main grouse with okorocha is that he has subjugated a great town, my hometown arondizuogu, economically, politically and socially. the major road that passes through arondizuogu is the worst road in africa as of today. there's no single infrastructure in the town. the only general hospital there is dead except for the motuary section only. the 2 main secondary schools there(built by the indigenes of the town) are in a state of disrepair.
i can't dare go the village now that is rainy season, except i go by helicopter.
if u visit arondizuogu, i swear, u will become an ardent critic of okorocha

4 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by gratieao: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2014
Op don't worry after 2015 you will hear his sins
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by gratieao: 10:17am On Aug 04, 2014
meforyou1: my main grouse with okorocha is that he has subjugated a great town, my hometown arondizuogu, economically, politically and socially. the major road that passes through arondizuogu is the worst road in africa as of today. there's no single infrastructure in the town. the only general hospital there is dead except for the motuary section only. the 2 main secondary schools there(built by the indigenes of the town) are in a state of disrepair.
i can't dare go the village now that is rainy season, except i go by helicopter.
Chai! Just imagine?

2 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by Ojiofor: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2014
Abagworo:

Don't take them serious. Let them try talk rubbish in Imo State today and meet their untimely massacre.
Choi ! Una don resort to massacre? hmmm odikwa very serious and dangerous. .some people can be desperate sha.

3 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by eaglechild: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2014
meforyou1: my main grouse with okorocha is that he has subjugated a great town, my hometown arondizuogu, economically, politically and socially. the major road that passes through arondizuogu is the worst road in africa as of today. there's no single infrastructure in the town. the only general hospital there is dead except for the motuary section only. the 2 main secondary schools there(built by the indigenes of the town) are in a state of disrepair.

This is sad

Arondizuogu is a great town with many enterprising individuals.

It will even be more painful , I can imagine , considering that if you just drive across the border to Anambra the story changes.

5 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by android666: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1: O.P..

Change it to What has Rochas Done that isnt a Crime. angry

Corn roasting, Ndi Hausa dickriding, Sylvanus Fhucking, fat mutherfucker. angry
Lmao cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by meforyou1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
eaglechild:

This is sad

Arondizuogu is a great town with many enterprising individuals.

It will even be more painful , I can imagine , considering that if you just drive across the border to Anambra the story changes.
exactly. In order to avoid bad roads, we manouver through good anambra roads from Nkpor to uga and continue to Umunze. And once u see 'welcome to arondizuogu', u just feel like u are going from heaven to hell

6 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by omenka(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Omexonomy: Why is he paying igbo people N10,000 to convert to muslim
@bold: op, there's the answer to your question. His only "crime" is excising his freedom of association. Under Jonathan, nigerians have been indoctrinated to view every political agenda from the lenses of religion.

Just imagine someone saying the above (which by all means is a big lie), yet people "liked" the comment. Only goes to show how low some people are willing to go to put a good man down because he refused to join the band waggon.

Same people never voted Ikemba when he stood for election under APGA. What a shame.

6 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by meforyou1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Abagworo:

Don't take them serious. Let them try talk rubbish in Imo State today and meet their untimely massacre.
shut d hell up bafoon.

4 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by meforyou1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Abagworo:

chief propagandist, u are as much a fraud as your okorocha. Tot last night u said u were banned and hacked. And that u'r leaving nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by omenka(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: OP, it's unnecessary and senseless for you to have said Rochas Okorocha should find out from his mother where his father is from. Are you trying to infer that any Igbo that is not following what others follow is not a true Igbo? I'm not surprised, you say this about Paul Ozodi Osuji.
idnt read through the entire post. Just imagine. And there I was trying to answer the OP's question reasonable. Smh.
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by meforyou1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: I hate Rochas with a passion angry! Why did he stop sharing Imo State's money to "Well Meaning" politicians? Why is he bent on reconstructing Imo State? Imo State na im father house? We will continue to run him down using every avenue online until he comes to his senses! Who told him governance in Nigeria is about building hospitals, schools, roads, water, housing estates etc? Rochas Share the money or be ready to be booted out in 2015, Nonsense!!

Ohakim For Governor 2015!
are u for real? Stadium he destroyed in orlu, is he reconstructing it in his 6 months left? All the houses and market he destroyed in okigwe, is he reconstructing them in his remaining 6 months? Arondizuogu that he starved of roads, light, water and social amenities, is he going to provide that in the 6 months that is left of his administration? The bridge accross oguta lake that he failed to construct, is he going to construct within 6 months?
Okorocha is a fraud and an ingrate and must be booted out of IMO govt house.

7 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by thriz: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: I hate Rochas with a passion angry! Why did he stop sharing Imo State's money to "Well Meaning" politicians? Why is he bent on reconstructing Imo State? Imo State na im father house? We will continue to run him down using every avenue online until he comes to his senses! Who told him governance in Nigeria is about building hospitals, schools, roads, water, housing estates etc? Rochas Share the money or be ready to be booted out in 2015, Nonsense!!

Ohakim For Governor 2015!

ABeg make we hear word, have taken time to observe the pot holes in the sub standard roads he builds

5 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by ElFenomeno1: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2014

Do you have any proof?!

1 Like

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by valicious1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
I will go straight to the point now and come back later to reply some dumbass posts here by Berem, abagworo and that ngene of a biatch. CURSED SHALL BE THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY SUPPORTS ROCHAS IN HIS BID FOR 2nd TENURE. YOU and your GENERATION together with ROCHas shall NEVER see GOOD IN LIfE until you realise and stop any support for rochas.
My younger cousin was among those that benefited from OHAKIM's 10,000 jobs for youth, they had been paid some allowances by ohakim then but rochas came, dissolved and sacked all the employees in the various parastatals and departments uptill now the young man is still unemployed. EVERYBODY IN IMO STATE IS ToTALLY BROKE (EVEN Commissioners and house of assembly members) EXCEPT ROCHAS and his FAMILY

1 Like

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by ziryboy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
idiot like you. Is Rochas a Muslim?
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by earthgreeners(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
valicious1: I will go straight to the point now and come back later to reply some dumbass posts here by Berem, abagworo and that ngene of a biatch. CURSED SHALL BE THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY SUPPORTS ROCHAS IN HIS BID FOR 2nd TENURE. YOU and your GENERATION together with ROCHas shall NEVER see GOOD IN LIfE until you realise and stop any support for rochas.
My younger cousin was among those that benefited from OHAKIM's 10,000 jobs for youth, they had been paid some allowances by ohakim then but rochas came, dissolved and sacked all the employees in the various parastatals and departments uptill now the young man is still unemployed. EVERYBODY IN IMO STATE IS ToTALLY BROKE (EVEN Commissioners and house of assembly members) EXCEPT ROCHAS and his FAMILY

u mean dat ur cousin wt fake IMSU certificate...I tot u said he is in prison....Is he now selling gala?

1 Like

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by obailala(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Rochas was never a saint
but he was loved to bits by all
The day he decided to join APC..
The love suddenly turned to hate...

80% of the Igbos who hate Rochas today suddenly started hating him the day he joined APC...

Majority of easterners voted GEJ and not PDP. There was a general believe that the party didn't matter. I still cannot understand how easterners suddenly realised that the party matters in the case of Rochas...

3 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by RisMas(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Haba!!! The last Time i checked, he is a Devoted Christian. Make una try harder undecided undecided E never do angry angry
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by obailala(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2014

With the kind of rabid hate people have for Rochas, I keep asking them, apart from the fact that he joined APC, what else is his crime??.. and they end up blabbing rubbish.. a typical example of their rubbish response is quoted above... an allegation that Rochas is paying igbo people to become Muslims undecided.. How stupid can people possibly be?

3 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by valicious1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
earthgreeners:

u mean dat ur cousin wt fake IMSU certificate...I tot u said he is in prison....Is he now selling gala?
Bloody f00L! Didn't you see where I said he sacked all the employees. Cursed are you and your generation!
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by EMMABC1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
Onyegecha: Refusal to pay a teeming number of Imo workers their salaries for many months--General Hospital, umuguma, water board, imo newspapers, ibc, itc, and many more

Running a spurious free education system that sacrificed quality

Saying too much and doing too little

Deducting money arbitrarily from the salaries of the workers he agreed to pay

Building substandard roads and houses , many of which have collapsed

Acting before thinking in virtually every matter

Running a government of deceit in all ramifications. Contractors, school children, teachers, civil servants , keke drivers and even market women and men are all his victims

Running the state with his whims and sidelining everyone including personal assistants and legislators
It's either u a fool or u are blind. Let me ask u, how many substandard or standard roads did past govs of Imo construct since 1999 despite d huge revenue? Is it not obvious that d number of roads rochas has done so far have eclisped theirs put together? Substandard or standard, he has changed d face of d entire state within a short period. On d salary, he pays promptly. My mum who is a nurse is a witness to that. Rochas is not d best neither is he a saint, but he has been so far d only outstanding governor of Imo after Mbakwe.
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by earthgreeners(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
valicious1:
Bloody f00L! Didn't you see where I said he sacked all the employees. Cursed are you and your generation!

Do I need to tell u dat ur family is cursed.... unemployment and frustration
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by valicious1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
earthgreeners:

Do I need to tell u dat ur family is cursed.... unemployment and frustration
Hopeless ignorant son of a wh0re. If your demented brain was still active I woulda sent you my family profile so you would go to Nkwerre or online and make ur research. Unfortunately you are brain dead so I advice you go back to your poverty stricken home and build it up. Bastard!
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by abagoro(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
meforyou1: chief propagandist, u are as much a fraud as your okorocha. Tot last night u said u were banned and hacked. And that u'r leaving nairaland.

Attacking Abagworo will not change the truth. Okorocha is loved by market women, keke drivers, school children, Imolites that live outside but visit frequently, teachers, government workers and traders.

Coming on Nairaland to write thrash won't make Imolites support those who robbed us dry from 1999 to 2011 to come back to power.
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by meforyou1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
abagoro:

Attacking Abagworo will not change the truth. Okorocha is loved by market women, keke drivers, school children, Imolites that live outside but visit frequently, teachers, government workers and traders.

Coming on Nairaland to write thrash won't make Imolites support those who robbed us dry from 1999 to 2011 to come back to power.
so during d day u use Abagworo and at night use abagoro. U and okorocha will be out of job in Feb 2015. Trust me

1 Like

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by millionaireman: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Rochas genersates hatred for himself. That sports stadium at Orlu which he put to ruins without building a new one, there is hardly any well-meaning Imolite that has not condemned the act. But Rochas pretends as if all is well. And if he leaves govt House Owerri next year, who expects a governor from Owerri zone to ever think of building a sports stadium in Orlu or Okigwe? Such governor would rather build two more Olympic size stadia in Owerri.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uruguay Bids Farewell To Jose Mujica (world's Poorest President) / Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... / BREAKING; THEY STOLE HIS JOB, AND GAVE HIM BULLETS (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.