Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso (2734 Views)

Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) / Governor Almakura's Witnesses Turn Against Him To Testify That Maku Won Election / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by Plus10(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69:

How did Jonathan's foot soldiers impeach Nyako. Please dont ask me dumb questions.
Your type is better to be ignored
Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by EdCure: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
poiZon:

hw will you explain the concept of FOOT SOLDIERS?

Foot soldiers is a political term which could mean lobbyist, and other vital political resourse which will be too sophisticated for you to fathom...and i will not waste time to educate you more about.

You just come to NL and show your total ignorance of how anything works apart from insults and violence.

Get yourself educated, and stop being an unlettered low life turd!

1 Like

Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by gratieao: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
donphilopus:

You don dey sabi English?! cry
Is that your headache?
Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by gratieao: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69:

You are a very foolish person. Is it today you have heard the term foot soldiers? In between how will boko haram stop the impeachment process. Some of you actually think with you anus not your grey matter. What a pity.
Your foolishness is beyond redemption. Who and who are APC foot soldiers if not shakau and Kabiru Sokoto them. Pls explain 2 us who are APC "foot soldiers"?
Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by poiZon: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
EdCure:

Foot soldiers is a political term which could mean lobbyist, and other vital political resourse which will be too sophisticated for you to fathom...and i will not waste time to educate you more about.

You just come to NL and show your total ignorance of how anything works apart from insults and violence.

I JUST READ somewhr that SPEAKING GOOD ENGLISH DOESNT MAKE ONE WISE........ .i now believe it!
Last bullet
GEj TILL 2019
if u like
GO N DRINK from ebola rIVER!

1 Like

Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by kel4soft: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
poiZon:

bro we r talkng abt NASARAWA here not adamawa.

The claim that the foot soldiers are BH.
Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by shizzle11(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
what a fhoolosh comment coming from the fhool kwankwashoe. Foot soldiers indeed! what a dumb comment? what other prove do we need that this Mofo is a major sponsor of boko haram?
Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by EdCure: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
poiZon:

I JUST READ somewhr that SPEAKING GOOD ENGLISH DOESNT MAKE ONE WISE........ .i now believe it!
Last bullet
GEj TILL 2019
if u like
GO N DRINK from ebola rIVER!

You're lost in these cankerworm talking points and mentality, you piece of uninformed work.

Gej and cluelessness till your early demise.

1 Like

Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by poiZon: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
EdCure:

You're lost in these cankerworm talking points and mentality, you piece of uninformed work.

Gej and cluelessness till your early demise.

goodluck ebele jonathan has come to stay, no APCH1T, wacked buhari or even muffed son of a b1tch apchit e-losers here can do abtit.
once again
GO N DRINKFROMEBOLARIVER.
pussios
Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by Kponkwem(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
BENZINA: Kwankwaso by the use of these words"use their foot-soldiers" has officially put himself on the terrorist/watch list.

He is a core tribalist and fundamentalist
Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
duncephilopus:

MY BOY HOW FAR
Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
duncephilopus:

MY BOY HOW FAR NOW
Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by EdCure: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
poiZon:

goodluck ebele jonathan has come to stay, no APCH1T, wacked buhari or even muffed son of a b1tch apchit e-losers here can do abtit.
once again
GO N DRINKFROMEBOLARIVER.
pussios
Why do i waste my time interacting with an absolute nut like you?

Goodbye Jonathanian morön. You're late to you meeting of hypnotised useful Idıots.

1 Like

Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by koboko69: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
EdCure:

My brother..you are not aware? Educating pdp e-militia is like educating imbeciles. I wonder how boko haram (pdps private property) can be used to stop the impeachment. I told one of the dumbos asking me how APC footsoldiers could have stopped the impeachment to ask how Jonathans footsoldiers ensures Nkayo was impeached. Bunch of dead brains
Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by Descartes: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69:

My brother..you are not aware? Educating pdp e-militia is like educating imbeciles. I wonder how boko haram (pdps private property) can be used to stop the impeachment. I told one of the dumbos asking me how APC footsoldiers could have stopped the impeachment to ask how Jonathans footsoldiers ensures Nkayo was impeached. Bunch of dead brains
From your comments so far, I don' t think you are better than them.
Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by PenSniper: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
kwankwaso - a misfit, a terrorist in babariga, a clown, a garulous fool. Al- Makura must be a very decent man and politician unlike the likes of kwankwaso, a man in charge of brigands who wants to be respected but doesnt want to respect those that he should.
Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by EdCure: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
koboko69:

Don't mınd them jare. They are all bunch of stüpid losers displaying their repulsive ignorance.

1 Like

Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by AONO: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Descartes: "On our volition, we suggested to him to allow us mobilise our foot soldiers. He refused. We also appealed to him to allow us come in
physically. He refused; always distancing himself from such
expertise that would assist him”.— Kwankwaso

shocked shocked shocked
Who are the foot solder, who are the expertise that the governor is rejecting
Re: IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso by brownlords: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
How come no APC pay per post nlanders is yet to visit this thread apart from kobogoat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Prophet T.B Joshua's Prophesy Coming To Pass? / 18 Days After Wedding, She Died For Lack Of Money / Why Does Goodluck Jonathan Go To Germany For Medical Treatment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.