Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Plantain Chips And Plantain Flour Producers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Plantain Chips And Plantain Flour Producers (813 Views)

Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger / Monkeys And Plantain/banana Plantation / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Chips And Plantain Flour Producers by Ikuru: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2014
Hi,

Compliments of the day!

I have 32 acres of farm-land in Osun state.The farm consist of plantain,which are producing.Right now,I'm looking for interested buyers who's into plantain chips or plantain flour production.

Contact infos:09034905277,08037093722.

Thanks!
Re: Plantain Chips And Plantain Flour Producers by 2baga(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
ok...I'm interested lets talk and rub minds
what is your selling price and what qty can you supply

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Build's Largest Silos In West Africa / Fingerlings At 10 Naira / Agricnation Is Giving Out 10 Acer Of Lands Free, For Farming To Young Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.