Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Agricnation Is Giving Out 10 Acer Of Lands Free, For Farming To Young Nigerians - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricnation Is Giving Out 10 Acer Of Lands Free, For Farming To Young Nigerians (786 Views)

My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Agricnation Is Giving Out 10 Acer Of Lands Free, For Farming To Young Nigerians / Aeroponics: Shift From Land Farming To Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agricnation Is Giving Out 10 Acer Of Lands Free, For Farming To Young Nigerians by larakay(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
grab this life changing opportunity NOW!

AgricNation.com is giving out 10 Acer Of Lands free, for Farming To Young Nigerians,

Are you interested in farming?

Do you want to own a farm?

You are not financially buoyant to buy or lease a land for farming?

If the answer to all these is Yes, then you need to smile big because the solution to all these is right at your doorstep.

Get a free land to start your farming adventure, yes

for more information visit the link

[url]http://agricnation.com/new-site/get-free-land-for-farming.php [/url]

Re: Agricnation Is Giving Out 10 Acer Of Lands Free, For Farming To Young Nigerians by amaafarm(f): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
please i am interested in getting a farm land for cassava cultivation.
Re: Agricnation Is Giving Out 10 Acer Of Lands Free, For Farming To Young Nigerians by pat077: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2016
Interested
Re: Agricnation Is Giving Out 10 Acer Of Lands Free, For Farming To Young Nigerians by victorpotasowie: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
thank GOD my efforts n desire to start n win my farm dream has come true. pls i am intrested n ready. tnx
Re: Agricnation Is Giving Out 10 Acer Of Lands Free, For Farming To Young Nigerians by ABBEYsammy01(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Where is d location of d land and how can one apply for it?

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Battery Layer Cages Manufacture From China / Make 200% Profit- Start Distribution Of Garri By Following These Steps / Garri Processing Machinery (stainless Steel) Fabricated Here In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.