Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

How To Check Blackberry Usage (when Buying) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check Blackberry Usage (when Buying) (960 Views)

NTEL: Check Out The "Fair Usage Policy" / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / 11 Features To Look Out For When Buying Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Blackberry Usage (when Buying) by ponana(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2014
How to Check Blackberry Usage (when Buying)
When you buy your BB you want to know whether it has been used or not especially when you are buying second product.

How do you check it ?

Click Options
Pick Status
Then type BUYR
See Data Usage and Voice Usage.If it used before it won't be zero and that means it is not brand new.

Now don't get fooled.You know used products aren't as expensive as new.

http://gadgetnstuffs..com/2010/05/how-to-check-blackberry-usage-when.html?m=1
Re: How To Check Blackberry Usage (when Buying) by Whizpeter(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2014
ponana: How to Check Blackberry Usage (when Buying)
When you buy your BB you want to know whether it has been used or not especially when you are buying second product.

How do you check it ?

Click Options
Pick Status
Then type BUYR
See Data Usage and Voice Usage.If it used before it won't be zero and that means it is not brand new.

Now don't get fooled.You know used products aren't as expensive as new.

http://gadgetnstuffs..com/2010/05/how-to-check-blackberry-usage-when.html?m=1

Nice one...
Just tried it on my phone and it worked!
Re: How To Check Blackberry Usage (when Buying) by Randerl: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2014
Now that is a great one. Online retailers will no longer take us for granted.
Re: How To Check Blackberry Usage (when Buying) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Couldnt do it on my BlackBerry 10
Re: How To Check Blackberry Usage (when Buying) by duwdu: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
This is useful info, op @ponana, thanks for posting. - P34c3

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Buy Airtime Online With My Atm / Fairly Used Tecno M7 For Sale! / Hpw Do I Root My Slo S400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.