Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

1840fourt's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1840fourt's Profile / 1840fourt's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: LASG Raises Lagos Employment Trust Fund Support By 100 Per Cent by 1840fourt: 12:52am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
post=110732597:

Slow and steady we will get there as a nation.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Newly Elected Council Chairmen, Deputies by 1840fourt: 12:52am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
post=110732606:
Anything to move our darling nation forward all around is all we want at [b][/b].
[/s]
Politics / Re: LASG Raises Lagos Employment Trust Fund Support By 100 Per Cent by 1840fourt: 12:51am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
post=110732584:

From all of us @[/b] :
GOD BLESS SANWO-OLU.

Lagos State : A country within a country.

The State of many Firsts.

[b]God bless Lagos State.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

Gbamsolutely!!!

[/s]
Education / Re: How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? by 1840fourt: 12:45am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
I wrote it two times.

—First time I scored 219, chose OAU back then but I failed Post UTME. Chai, I no fey forget.

—Second time I scored 298, passed both OAU and FUTA post UTME but had to go for FUTA because they resumed early and I choose a better course in FUTA.

We thank God.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ipob/biafra Vs Tinubu/yoruba: Tolerance Becoming A Crime by 1840fourt: 12:45am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Just few lines, yet you couldn't express yourself in a way for others to understand..

Make we do am for pidgin, that one no dey required bomb throwing
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Blocks Access To Twitter, Facebook, App Stores And News Sites by 1840fourt: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
helinues:
This Putin is really very funny gan oo

So Putin is destroying Ukraine government facilities, military formation just because he wants to take over it and install his puppets. That's not actually the issue, so after taking Ukraine, Is he going to make the country vulnerable security wise under his puppets regime as they have destroyed the security apparatus. Where would Putin see money to rebuild destroyed Ukraine back with all this sanctions>

If Russia can be wasting weapons, military officers for just small Ukraine, how about if they have issue with big country, shouldn't they reserve some for eventuality?

Russia economy is currently bleeding, The Oligarchs that have been supporting Putin financially are currently facing sanctions from different countries. Meaning further funding of Russia military wont be like before.

Meanwhile, by the time the Russians feel the real gbedu of the sanctions, Putin will choose between reviving the economy or continue with senseless war
[/s]
Culture / Re: Yoruba Is An Official Language In Brazil by 1840fourt: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
helinues:

See if you make any attempt of derailing this thread, I wont hesitate to report you to mods
[/s]
Culture / Re: Yoruba Is An Official Language In Brazil by 1840fourt: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
helinues:

I take God beg you, no dey relate Yoruba with Amaka, abi no be same Amaka wey dey disappoint anyhow

Yoruba L'agba jo
[/s]
[s]
helinues:
Very good

Yoruba L'agba

Hope this development won't give some people Ipayinkeke
[/s]
Politics / Re: IPOB Advice Criminals And Hired Cultist Enforcing Sit At Home by 1840fourt: 12:31am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
QuotaSystem:
Ah ah...but we thought it was DSS/Fulani Herdsmen you claimed were responsible for the sit at home attacks? Now it’s homegrown “criminals and cultists”? Lmao.

The criminal Igbos that you released from Prison amidst celebration and fanfare in the east, are only helping IPOB HQ to enforce sit at home to further press for the unconditional release of their captured fugitive leader from under the FG’s claws so leave them alone. It’s Biafra or de*** remember?

Quit sounding like a Sabo.

[/s]
Crime / Re: Court Remands Ramon Adedoyin, Others Over Timothy Adegoke's Death by 1840fourt: 12:31am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Everyday for the Thief.
[/s]
Politics / Re: NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock by 1840fourt: 12:31am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
I strike out nonsense.

You have 1 trillion litres in the store, so what is it doing in the store?
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by 1840fourt: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
vedaxcool:
This apocle has the record of having the most failed prophecies in human history!
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by 1840fourt: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
vedaxcool:
Psycho Putin bringing death to innocent civilians because of his paranoia!
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: In Concise Sentences Pls, What Is The Bone Of Contention B/w Russia And Ukraine? by 1840fourt: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Russia and Ukraine share borders.

Russia doesn't want Ukraine to join NATO because it will pose security threat to Russia but Ukraine say it must join.

Na wetin cause the fight be dat.
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.