Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Men Are Wiser Than Ladies, Do You Agree ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men Are Wiser Than Ladies, Do You Agree ? (729 Views)

Debate: This House Believes That Guys Are More Wiser, Knowledgeable Than Ladies / Are Old People Really Wiser Than Young People / Why Are There Too Many Guys Than Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Wiser Than Ladies, Do You Agree ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
Wisdom is the ability to make sound judgments and choices based on experience. It’s a virtue according to every great philosophical and religious tradition.. Wisdom is measured by steps towards practical issues, education,experience and attitude

I am in no way trying to cause conflicts or discriminate any gender but I think these kinds of discussion and arguments are good ways for all of us to relieve those tensions and those pent up emotions that we all feel when
we find ourselves at odds with the opposite sex at home, at work, and out-doing what ever it is we are doing nearly everyday.

I grew up wit the mentality that it is of no doubt that men are wiser than women due to occurrence, circumstance, or fact that is perceptible by their
senses and actions. Most ladies might pick offence and flare up in anger by this illustration.

I recently had an argument with my friends which nearly resulted in a physical combat so I decided to throw the question to Nairalanders.. The below points further buttressed my impression towards men with little or no sentiment in it

Firstly, have you ever wondered why Jesus Christ and Solomon who are the symbol of wisdom are made in the likeness of man and not in that of a woman.

Looking at it from the creation, have you ever wondered why men are the pilot and driver of the earth after God?

Considering d fact that we are in men's world and that women are the weaker sex. The word 'MAN' symbolizes leadership, wisdom, strength. Courage and so on and so forth..

The fact that men are mostly decision makers either in the country as a whole or in the family should have given us the insight that an atom is wisdom should be involved by default

In recent time, have you ever wondered why men who behave or take decisions just like ladies ar regarded as immature ? Oooooh immature? Yes !!; while on the contrary, we all know what it means when a lady is regarded as a man by her action or bonafide decisions

I could vividly remember a time I acted in an awkward manner, could you believe a lady herself told me 'why you dey do like woman, you are a man for crying out loud'

A lady once told me she wouldn't oblige with the illustration that men are wiser.. She tried to convince me that men are not wiser than ladies, they are just being cunning in their acts.. Don't you think it takes wisdom to be cunning if that's the impression she has towards men ?

Lastly, more often than not, ladies go to an expense of reading books that has to do with males just to measure up and increase their right sense of reasoning in dealing with wen.. Also, the rate at which ladies are being afraid, careful and tactful in dealing with men is another thing to consider

Though wisdom has nothing to do with gender but at least the aforementioned points should have given us the insight that men are wiser

So my dear Nairalanders, do you agree that men are the wiser gender? give a point(s) to make a stance
Re: Men Are Wiser Than Ladies, Do You Agree ? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: Men Are Wiser Than Ladies, Do You Agree ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
sameer1212: hmmmmm
my broda, do you agree ?
Re: Men Are Wiser Than Ladies, Do You Agree ? by MabraO: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Any man that comes here to say women re wiser must woman.
All women think on a straight line
Men re diverse in thinking and reasoning making them wiser
Re: Men Are Wiser Than Ladies, Do You Agree ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
MabraO: Any man that comes here to say women re wiser must woman.
God bless u my broda
Re: Men Are Wiser Than Ladies, Do You Agree ? by Dygeasy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
MabraO: Any man that comes here to say women re wiser must woman.
One question bro,

Have you ever been a woman?
Re: Men Are Wiser Than Ladies, Do You Agree ? by MabraO: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dygeasy: One question bro,

Have you ever been a woman?

I think in my previous life I might ve.
Re: Men Are Wiser Than Ladies, Do You Agree ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
MabraO:

I think in my previous life I might ve.
lwkmd... Funny u

(1) (Reply)

After Rejecting Nigeria’s Request For Ebola Drug, America Gives It To Spain / Photo: Man Whose Head Was Crushed In An Accident Gets 3D Printed Titanium Skull / Man Slits Own Throat In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.