Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard (78824 Views)

15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs / Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! / Nairalander Narrates Robbery Scare At His House In The Most Hilarious Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by MEILYN(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
See as you be like whale and you still dey find food? Imbecilic bastard.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by pearl92: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by kroosx: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Your mate for turkey dey show glass. I swear ur foolishness don enta gear.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by jericco1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Moreena: Lwkmd These r ma words except d 1 I quoted

umm I hope so,
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by ifekemmy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Even fools marvel at your foolishness

Ahahaahahhahah, can't stop laffing . So on point
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by mzlizabelle(f): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Because of the lines I have on my forehead, a friend said to me "see your wifi head, e be like Internet provider" cry

4 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by kultimate009: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
High Definition Fool.... From a very good frnd
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by olagamalin(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull?

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by olagamalin(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
MEILYN: See as you be like whale and you still dey find food? Imbecilic bastard.
Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
babeline: Just recently, I contacted a guy on my bbm who had been trying to chase me but I had been pushing him off. Some guy I met just once ooo in church over a year sgo. Don't even remember his face even. So ya mentioned I and my family are looking to relocate and he says he knows some guys who are agents. We arranged that when I was ready I would call him up to go view a house he mentioned. I didn't call cos I was busy so I wasn't ready to see d place n I obviously had to go with my family members who'd live there too. Guy sends me a msg on bbm few days later and starts telling me I'm wasting his time. I ask him how his time was wanted when I didn't even go see the place And he was the one disturbing me about viewing d house in d 1st place. He starts becoming rude. I delete him off my bbm. He sends me a msg on whatsapp calling my pathetic and stupid. I block him on whatsapp and he sends me a text saying "you don't have money you LovePeddler". How I became a LovePeddler just cos I didn't call him to go view a house, I don't know. And how he came to the conclusion that my family do not have the money for the 5 bedroom duplex I asked him to check up for. I don't know. Who made him our account officer. I dunno
So wetin that one con teach us?

7 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by olagamalin(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
killercute16: *FAINTS*
.Some people bring happiness wherever they go; while you bring happiness whenever you go.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Agybabe(f): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: wetin u find go dia nah '''Network''? Han?
na cashew fruit o. Hungry ehn fit kill pesin. grin

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by dexterush(f): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
trukoments: God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf, inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be promoted to Engineering Manager. Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T., and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck.
Damnnnnnnnnnn.... lipsrsealed if i get this, i will just go hang ma slf nd end it....so sad

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by killercute16(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
olagamalin: .Some people bring happiness wherever they go; while you bring happiness whenever you go.
cheesy
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Eboh4z: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
A proffessor told a classmate of mine that's she's mentally slow
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Yehman(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Are u sure dat u have anything in this ur thick Igbo skull. My manager
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fooler fool
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Freelancer00(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
debrihachi:
am finer than all da girls u v ever came across...
She's actually fine. Above average grin
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Freelancer00(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
mzlizabelle: Because of the lines I have on my forehead, a friend said to me "see your wifi head, e be like Internet provider" cry
Lmao. The network bars shocked
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by defendedvictim(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Agybabe:
it's alright...I get and yes, I'm good
dats cool

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by defendedvictim(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
mzlizabelle: Because of the lines I have on my forehead, a friend said to me "see your wifi head, e be like Internet provider" cry
Jeeeez.Lol!..u r pretty tho.

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by defendedvictim(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
I'm sori to say dis, but u r d SI unit of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Osgee(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluyemisee: Boncon

Are u s student of FCEZ?
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
write2obi:
Those this post make sense to you undecided

That's cos for some reason, I type words and when I post it d wording changes. I don't get y
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by lanicky(f): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Funny thread

Xtarxhyne,lanicky and misshorlah amebo sis come nd see oo

My friend called a guy IMPORTED WERE..... WERE...MEANING.... IMPORTED MAD PERSON. grin
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by chigbot: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
you are of no economic importance
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by alexgold010(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Abi dindinrin f'edi si e ni Did a fool open yansh for you.... My dad... Xpecially while we make noise during τђε̣ news as a child!! Bυт its that time anoda noise will be generated from our laughter ... Kent bυт wonder dat what if actually a fool open yansh for me, will I be affected mentally?..
if he asked u such question what do u normally do?
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Francon(f): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
you are so fat dat u entered the pool and all the water flew out

your teeth are so yellow traffic slow down wen u smile
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by alextayo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Why are you behaving as if you are the best thing that ever happened after BREAD and BUTTER ..........My Boss to a client

Why are you laughing like a boiled yam....My Parish Priest

Adie funfun ko mo'ra re l'agba - yoruba (A white cork/hen who doesnt respect its status) ..... my mum to my sister

A mother asked her daughter to stand up from a seat but she refused, and the mother shouted at her...what part of STAND UP dont you understand? is it the STAND or the UP.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Look at how you're like those people that Spain won 10- 0.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Gbengem(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
D day M̶̲̥̅γ younger sis was like." Your brain transmission box Ȋ̝̊̅§ faulty." M̶̲̥̅γ head enter factory reset instantly I almost got tempted to hit her.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by galadima77(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
many from lecturers.
there are 3 categories of students;
those who make things happen
those who watch things happen and those who wonder how things happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work / The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) / Laffzzzzzzzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.