Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Originals Season 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Originals Season 2 (10521 Views)

The Originals Season 3 Premiere On 1st Of October / True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Originals Season 2 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
The tralier for orginals season 2 is out. where after the breaking down of the other side in vampire daries kol is free and goes to neworleans to revenge but is possesed by the mother esther.thereafter micheal is back to revenge. this season is full of blood and revenge and in the case of hayley she strugles with being an hybrid and rebbecah is back and hotter than usual infact the whole family is back and in the case of davina she falls for a new witch in town and guess what the witch is no order than isaac layley who played a role in teen wolf. The season comes out in october 3rd staytunned 4 more updates or go and watch it on youtube
Re: The Originals Season 2 by MabraO: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Very good can't wait for it to be officially out
Re: The Originals Season 2 by tobiboss(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Oh my, october 3rd seems like 10yrs from nw, cant wait
Re: The Originals Season 2 by Fweshdude(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
tobiboss: Oh my, october 3rd seems like 10yrs from nw, cant wait
You ten years..

I'm the only one who feels its like a century away??

I'm soo impatient!
Re: The Originals Season 2 by Kezifils(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Guys chill, Oct isn't DAT far. Also waiting for Flash from CW.
Re: The Originals Season 2 by zainyrazzy(f): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
Pls can any one help me with a link to download season 1 of the originals.
Re: The Originals Season 2 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
zainyrazzy: Pls can any one help me with a link to download season 1 of the originals.
go to www.o2tvseries.com and download your seasonal movies there you would see all times of seasonl movies you want and download them in 3g and mp4
Re: The Originals Season 2 by Jaymaestro(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kezifils: Guys chill, Oct isn't DAT far. Also waiting for Flash from CW.
The comic Flash ?
Re: The Originals Season 2 by Kezifils(m): 3:55am On Aug 15, 2014
Jaymaestro: The comic Flash ?

Yeah, human adaptation. Spin off frm Arrows
Re: The Originals Season 2 by Jaymaestro(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2014
Kezifils:

Yeah, human adaptation. Spin off frm Arrows
That's nice . I gotta check it out.
Re: The Originals Season 2 by Kezifils(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2014
Jaymaestro: That's nice . I gotta check it out.

The Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj0l7iGKh8g

1 Like

Re: The Originals Season 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kezifils:

The Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj0l7iGKh8g
actually d episode 1 is out since for like a mnth now... Cw jst kept ppl hanging with their series.... Waiting on reign,the 100,tvd and TO. Btw any news frm the 2moro ppl..has it really been cancelled?
Re: The Originals Season 2 by Kezifils(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
mrdrizzy: actually d episode 1 is out since for like a mnth now... Cw jst kept ppl hanging with their series.... Waiting on reign,the 100,tvd and TO. Btw any news frm the 2moro ppl..has it really been cancelled?

The Tomorrow People has being cancelled. Nice show but somehow I knew it wouldn't make it to the next season. Too many interesting shows out their.

Long May she Reign. Mary will return. Hopefully, Francis won't catch the plague and return with his child.
Re: The Originals Season 2 by Fweshdude(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Buh i'm i the only one here who thinks Daniel Gillies 'elijah' looks and behaves like 007 'pierce brosnan'..

With his always-on suit and behaviour..
Re: The Originals Season 2 by Endowed595(m): 2:41am On Oct 17, 2014
KOL, FINN, ESTHER, MIKAEL is back... in the season 2 Eligah is the only vampire in the quater due to the deeds of francesca the werewolf, ASAP Original! So he has to choose btw Staying with klaus and Hayley both hybrid(werewolves) or joining marcel in Building a vampire community outside the quater.... with Klaus mentoring Hayley... mean will after hayley kills francesca for trying to harm her baby, Davina has a plan of her own... she brings bak Mikael but improsions him in her attic with the oak stack she stole from NIKLAUS.... well KOL in a witch body woos Davina into liking him... hiz motherz planz actually.. Finn, Kol and Eligah are working together againt the ALWAYS AND FOREVER CODE# episode 2 ends with klaus saying and i Quate"which of our parents do we kill first"
Re: The Originals Season 2 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Endowed595:
KOL, FINN, ESTHER, MIKAEL is back... in the season 2 Eligah is the only vampire in the quater due to the deeds of francesca the werewolf, ASAP Original! So he has to choose btw Staying with klaus and Hayley both hybrid(werewolves) or joining marcel in Building a vampire community outside the quater.... with Klaus mentoring Hayley... mean will after hayley kills francesca for trying to harm her baby, Davina has a plan of her own... she brings bak Mikael but improsions him in her attic with the oak stack she stole from NIKLAUS.... well KOL in a witch body woos Davina into liking him... hiz motherz planz actually.. Finn, Kol and Eligah are working together againt the ALWAYS AND FOREVER CODE# episode 2 ends with klaus saying and i Quate"which of our parents do we kill first"
you are absolutely correct.i stops at episode 18..i don't know if, it was ur last view.
Re: The Originals Season 2 by maajin007(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
how can I download season 2
Re: The Originals Season 2 by Ayemco(f): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
interesting movie
Re: The Originals Season 2 by parrotibaba(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
maajin007:
how can I download season 2
o2tvseries.com by d way d originals n vampire diaries hv dia thread ,go dia n mingle with d shows' fans ,recent episode ,episode 15 aired on monday
Re: The Originals Season 2 by UjSizzle(f): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2015

(1)

Top 10 TV Series To Watch / Fast And Furious 7: Download And Watch The Full Hd Movie / Discussion About Snuff R73 Compilation Keep Scrolling If Not Interested Thank Yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.