Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1811090 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nectarina(f): 7:09am On Jan 19, 2018
icon007:
... Hi, please did u attend this interview? How real is it? Thx

İ did not attend,don't think they are real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by masciv: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
teepha:

The yaba address belongs to jumia travels I even tried sending them a message on instagram but no reply

Did you finally attend the interview?

Couldn't go as i had some other stuff that took my time.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Alexdonphilip: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Who know this people...

Got this message today

Thank you for your Interest in working with Entefrica, We look forward to having you on board.

You are invited to a day training session on the 20th of January 2018

Time : 8am prompt

Venue: 1686b Oladele Olashore off Sanusi Fanfuwa, Victoria Island Lagos.

For further details, please call

On Jan 18, 2018 6:13 PM, "Akingbolu Olamide" <> wrote:

Please I need answer ASAP..

THANKS
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mostos: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2018
Pls johnson can we talk lemme hav ur whatsapp number or u hi me on 07035644909. Base on ds MHS stuff
Tjohnsond1st:
Hello JOHNSON.O. PHILIP, this is to inform you that your online application to M.H.S was approved and you are required to come over for an Assessment Interview with the HR Dept on Wednesday 17/01/2018.
Time: 9am prompt.
Address: 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Do present a hard copy of your CV and a passport photograph and pls ensure to be punctual.

Need help/directions?
Call the Admin: 0803-449-6175/6701.

Please who else got this text, i searched for them and their office is at ilupeju not opebi
They sent the message with a phone number and made reference for me to call another number
Please i want to confirm the genuineness
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bism(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2018
please who have information on Ta Academy
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bism(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2018
Please house who have any infor on TA Academy. It is urgent
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by henrynkem(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2018
please I need to verify this asap please

M&N group shortlist you for an interview RC100׶׶ on Mon 22/1/18 by 8am @ 5 Oke close off olayiwola street, close to oregun police post, Ikeja Lagos.

real or not
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BabaIbo: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2018
Priscy55:

I don't know and I can't remember applying. I guess they picked my details from one of these recruitment sites I created a profile.
please which company or organization is that, let me know if it's not one of those that I have ignored
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BabaIbo: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2018
praaizz:

Scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........its a complete waste of time o....I regretted the day I went dere

please don't go there, waste of time and money
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BabaIbo: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2018
Pojomojo:
Currently recruiting Warehouse Assistant for a Multinational FMCG company founded in 1860, with active presence in all the geopolitical zones of Nigeria, and sub saharan Africa.
Location is Matori, Lagos
if interested in the role.
Compensation is N 60,000 gross.
send cv to freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com.
is the recruitment still on?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BabaIbo: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2018
I need help on this message, is there anyone who got similar message or has gone for the job breifing?
what does job breifing means because I'm in Lagos and the job is in Abuja, traveling all the way from Lagos to Abuja is not something one should go without adequate reseach...

YOU are to come for a JOB BRIEFING with LIVE SOLUTION on TUE 23RD JAN 2017@3RD FLR,CROWNET PLAZA IDRIS GIGADO STRT WUYE ABUJA by 9:30AM
livesolution.com.ng
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Pojomojo: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
I do not know about that, you may try.
BabaIbo:

is the recruitment still on?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by teepha: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
masciv:

Did you finally attend the interview?

Couldn't go as i had some other stuff that took my time.
Yea I went... The test was in three stages. The first one is objective test, the second typing/pronunciation test and the last one was interview...but I didn't make it to the second stage.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Physical101: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hi. Please i got an invitation to bell flower resources 1686b, Oladele Olashore street, off sanusi fafunwa street, Victoria Island Lagos. I checked online and saw different companies occupying this same address. I can't find any information about the company online. Please help me. The interview is tomorrow.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Priscy55(f): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
BabaIbo:

please which company or organization is that, let me know if it's not one of those that I have ignored

RN Limited, I went for the interview. Still expecting a call from them
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BabaIbo: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Priscy55:

RN Limited, I went for the interview. Still expecting a call from them
OK nice... Best of luck
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mekailo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
henrynkem:
please I need to verify this asap please

M&N group shortlist you for an interview RC100׶׶ on Mon 22/1/18 by 8am @ 5 Oke close off olayiwola street, close to oregun police post, Ikeja Lagos.

real or not
I av bin dia,dia name was BGN blah blah ...beside one govt office.ma dear na talk shit o...no waste tym.dey ll ask u for money also
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tennorazy: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2018
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application, as customer care representative you are hereby invited for an interview on Wednesday 24th of Jan 2018 by 10:00am Venue: 5,Surulere Industrial Estate, University Press Building, by Sanusi bus stop Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.

Please come with an updated copy of your CV.

Note: You're also expected toate and be sure to come early, as lateness will not be condoned.
Best Regards,

HR Brightfuture

HOW TRUE IS THIS PLEASE??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tennorazy: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2018
Tennorazy:
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application, as customer care representative you are hereby invited for an interview on Wednesday 24th of Jan 2018 by 10:00am Venue: 5,Surulere Industrial Estate, University Press Building, by Sanusi bus stop Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.

Please come with an updated copy of your CV.

Note: You're also expected toate and be sure to come early, as lateness will not be condoned.
Best Regards,

HR Brightfuture

HOW TRUE IS THIS PLEASE??

Help I want to know if its genuine please
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BabaIbo: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
please is this genuine, any similar job invite?

Global Resources invites u for Aptitude test/briefing on Wed24/1/18 by 9am @ 19 Bode Thomas Road, Awoyokun/Onipanu bstop.
Ref: HR/12/MGT18
090-9807-7757
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by DataProf(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Did anyone got this invitation for interview?

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Via your response on our job advert,DGS invites you for an interview on Wed.24/1/18 by 10am @ 2,Sunday str.off Ikorodu rd,beside GTBank, Palmgrove,Lag.TBuilder

I need assistance here abeg, i cant waste t-fare, thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kayomidedayo: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
How real are they?

You are shortlisted to have a written test/briefing with TITANIUM Nig for an open portfolio,on WED 24TH JANUARY
Venue:2 akin osheyemi street,opposite sterling bank, first bank bustop Allen Avenue Ikeja lagos ,
Time:9 am promt
BEST REGARDS
HR HARYOR ABUJA

COME WITH YOUR C.V

MissIndependent:
grin grin
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by joagboola: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2018
Pls i went for one like that was a waste of time please dont go they will waste your time and ask you to pay 3500 for some training pleas
Tennorazy:

Help I want to know if its genuine please
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by davisglee(f): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Hello AMECHI JOY, based on your application to M.H.S via , pls note that you're required to come over for an Assessment Interview with the HR Dept on Friday 26/01/2018.
Time: 9am.
Address: 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Do present a hard copy of your CV and a passport photograph and pls ensure to be punctual.

Need help/directions?
Call Admin: 0803-449-6175/6719
www.madehillssolution.com.ng

Please friends, kindly assist me in this. Spam or real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by davisglee(f): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Any one in the house please
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by davisglee(f): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Hello AMECHI JOY, based on your application to M.H.S via , pls note that you're required to come over for an Assessment Interview with the HR Dept on Friday 26/01/2018.
Time: 9am.

Need help/directions?
Call Admin: 0803-449-6175/6719
www.madehillssolution.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by davisglee(f): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Please it is via
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bayray18(f): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Please did you attend? Is it networking stuff?
Alexdonphilip:
Who know this people...

Got this message today

Thank you for your Interest in working with Entefrica, We look forward to having you on board.

You are invited to a day training session on the 20th of January 2018

Time : 8am prompt

Venue: 1686b Oladele Olashore off Sanusi Fanfuwa, Victoria Island Lagos.

For further details, please call

On Jan 18, 2018 6:13 PM, "Akingbolu Olamide" <> wrote:

Please I need answer ASAP..

THANKS
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adexuxin(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Please does anybody know something about this company.
Are dy real?
How much do they pay?
Bouquet Supervisor Role
Thanks

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by davisglee(f): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2018
Hello guys, kindly assist me in this

Your CV meets our requirements, HR invites you for an interview Thu 25 /01 /2018.9A.m@32 olufemi rd, off ogunlana drive surulere Lagos. YD /NCO. 080-3539-9993

Real or spam,?

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.