Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1808320 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
pls I want to know if this interview is genuine or real?

You have been scheduled for interview with MetroHealth HMO Limited for the position of Data Entry Officer (ADHOC STAFF)
Date: Tuesday 17th April, 2018
Time: 12:00pm
Venue: 14th Floor, St Nicholas House,
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by skayT: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol. Local Yahoo!
Ochadez:
Hello,

Good morning
My name is *PECO* and am here to tell you a little about myself that catch your fantasy.
?
Now peco is an online sales rep for jumia(jumia agent/consultant). He's sole duty/aim as a jumia online sales rep is to help you place your orders.
This is how it works. You tell me what you'd like to purchase from our site i'll gladly help make the search give you options of what we have or better still to make things fast you send me a screenshot of what you want.
I place the order using the following details of you
1) Full name
2) delivery address
3) Phone number
4) State of delivery

Your questions should be why do i need an agent when i can just place the order myself.
Here are some few reasons why you should place your order through ME(agent peco)
1) You get 25% discount on shipping fee when you order item or items above #10,000 *This is valid to other states apart from lagos*
2) I will help you track every order placed through me and see that you get it ASAP
3) Should in case you have any issue with the item bought to you i can help you process a refund for the item.
you get your money back or a fresh item

I hope i've been able to convince you why you should place your order through me.
Just think of anything we have it.. is it phones,Tv, Aircondition(Ac), rechargeable fans, wristwatches, laptops, books, clothes (for babies adult teenagers, youth) , hair growth, hairs,inverter,ups,g­­­­­­­­­­­enerator inverter, remote ceiling fan, UPS etc I can actually give you thousands of things we sell.
My name is PECO
JUMIA SALES REP

contact me via
facebook: peco ochade
whatsapp: 07063167743
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
khennybado:
MG Group
Congratulates you for been Shortlisted for RC10514982
Work assessment
On the 14/04/2018,8am
@ 5 Oke close,off Olayiwola str, Oregun Police Post, Lagos state

Just received that.... How genuine Biko

http://isthisarealjob.com/drwhyte/legit-457546P85766447
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by olafunny(m): 12:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by drizle: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lol
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Statebibu: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hello Nairalanders. Permit me to respond to some people's comments on job interview invitation to No 8 Adebare, Ogudu, Lagos.

I have also received such message before, though to a different place. What I gathered from my findings both from my attendance that day and from two other friends is that they are not scammers as many think. They are basically business outfits that are contributing to reducing unemployment rate in Nigeria by providing job seekers with available opportunities that they may not hitherto have been aware of.
I suppose the reason why some people feel it's a scam is because they were presented with something different from what they expected. However, everyone that attended the interview on the day I went had his/her individual decision to make. I deliberately waited until the end and found most of what I heard useful for me even thereafter. I never saw anyone being forced or coerced to join them. In fact, some people left in the course of the session and some more people came in. Everyone was allowed free entry and exit. This is why I don't see this as a scam. Rather, it is an opportunity to see other areas one may find useful for himself or someone one knows.
Thank you.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Valerious: 5:58am On Apr 16, 2018
Please how genuine is this interview

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tejiri4(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
Please are they real??

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Statebibu:
Hello Nairalanders. Permit me to respond to some people's comments on job interview invitation to No 8 Adebare, Ogudu, Lagos.

I have also received such message before, though to a different place. What I gathered from my findings both from my attendance that day and from two other friends is that they are not scammers as many think. They are basically business outfits that are contributing to reducing unemployment rate in Nigeria by providing job seekers with available opportunities that they may not hitherto have been aware of.
I suppose the reason why some people feel it's a scam is because they were presented with something different from what they expected. However, everyone that attended the interview on the day I went had his/her individual decision to make. I deliberately waited until the end and found most of what I heard useful for me even thereafter. I never saw anyone being forced or coerced to join them. In fact, some people left in the course of the session and some more people came in. Everyone was allowed free entry and exit. This is why I don't see this as a scam. Rather, it is an opportunity to see other areas one may find useful for himself or someone one knows.
Thank you.

Scam: a dishonest scheme; a fraud.

Its a scam if they send a message of an interview that turned out to be a "seminar", it's a scam if they ask you to come over for a job interview that turned out to be GNLD or MLM marketing seminar. It's a scam if it's dishonest and false.

The attempt to swindle people into doing what you want is a scam. It doesn't matter if they ask for money or not, a scam is not always about money.

It is time we educate ourselves and gradually put an end to these evil in our nation!

8 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kontrolbuoy(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2018
davisglee:
Hello AMECHI JOY, based on your application to M.H.S via , pls note that you're required to come over for an Assessment Interview with the HR Dept on Friday 26/01/2018.
Time: 9am.
Address: 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Do present a hard copy of your CV and a passport photograph and pls ensure to be punctual.

Need help/directions?please is this real or a scam cause I just got the mail not quite long
Call Admin: 0803-449-6175/6719
www.madehillssolution.com.ng
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=kontrolbuoy post=66782264][/quote]

http://isthisarealjob.com/Ridwan/is-this-authentic-6505461U6864320
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pizzle123(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
xyluz:

http://isthisarealjob.com/Ridwan/is-this-authentic-6505461U6864320
bro thanks for your urgent reply,it has really help in this forum...God blessings on u!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
pizzle123:
bro thanks for your urgent reply,it has really help in this forum...God blessings on u!

smiley

You're welcome. I wish more people will do the same.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chosenwan1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Female looking for a job in Lagos? Then hurry and apply >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4448645/marketing-executive-2018

Thank me later!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bashir121: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pls I have just been invited for an assessment followed by interview by this company, WHOgoHost limited for the role of a customer support intern
Pls house I need info as much as possible about them.
Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by omowunmi360(f): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dear Candidate,

Sequel to your application for the position of a Customer Service Officer, you have been scheduled for an interview .

Details are as follows:

Date: Friday 20th April 2018

Time: 9:00 am

Venue:16, Adelabu Street, Masha, Surulere, Lagos

Kindly confirm your availability and come along with an updated copy of your CV.

Many thanks,
Recruitment
careers@haulageandlogisticsnigeria.com

Pls how real is dis

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Olawale2018: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Further to ur recent application to showpiece Corporate Resourcing, U have been scheduled for an interview on Friday, April 20,2018 at 16a Ijaiye Road Ogba by 8.45am. Please come with originals and photocopies of ur credentials as well as one (1) passport and 3copies of ur CV

Please help me confirm how true is this
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
bashir121:
Pls I have just been invited for an assessment followed by interview by this company, WHOgoHost limited for the role of a customer support intern
Pls house I need info as much as possible about them.
Thanks

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/whogohost-limited-for-the-role-of-a-customer-support-865X50977882676
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pls is dis a real job?

SUPERMARKET JOB.
PER DAY---#3,500
PER MONTH----#45,000+
MALE AND FEMALE.
EDUCATED AND UNEDUCATED.
IF INTERESTED CALL 08188524615.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Thatnawtichick(f): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Huchay19961989:
Pls is dis a real job?

SUPERMARKET JOB.
PER DAY---#3,500
PER MONTH----#45,000+
MALE AND FEMALE.
EDUCATED AND UNEDUCATED.
I saw the post on IG ....under a comment section....call the number
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by triplebaba: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
BOSS GROUP GLOBAL MULTI-SERVICE ...... I got an invite from them, please how real are they?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Thatnawtichick(f): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 7:02am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Thatnawtichick(f): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by slimbowwow(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2018
Your CV meets our requirement! You are invited for an INTERVIEW by ACE LTD on FRI 20/04/2018 by 9AM at 8 ADEBARE STR (B&Q BAKERY COMPOUND), Ogudu B/Stop, Lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
On Apr 18, 2018 6:02 PM, "Rosemary Ogbonna" <rosemary.ogbonna@> wrote:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in working with .

As part of our selection process, we would like you to complete this short Questionnaire by clicking this link here

Interview
We would also like to invite you to an interview as follows:

Date: Friday, 20th April, 2018
Time: 12:00noon
Address: , 3rd Floor, SUM House, 350 Borno Way, Off Hughes Avenue, Herbert Macaulay, Yaba (near Alagomeji bus stop).

Please confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible and come along to the interview with a hard copy of your CV.

Please visit  to familiarize yourself with us.

We look forward to meeting with you soon. 

ROSEMARY OGBONNA

Human Resources

Phone No: 08130630300.......A friend of mine got this mail this evening ..the lady even called........Please is this legit?

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/please-is-this-legit-112733524U69991
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2018
slimbowwow:
Your CV meets our requirement! You are invited for an INTERVIEW by ACE LTD on FRI 20/04/2018 by 9AM at 8 ADEBARE STR (B&Q BAKERY COMPOUND), Ogudu B/Stop, Lagos.

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/help...-16186707K696084
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2018
Huchay19961989:
Pls is dis a real job?

SUPERMARKET JOB.
PER DAY---#3,500
PER MONTH----#45,000+
MALE AND FEMALE.
EDUCATED AND UNEDUCATED.

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/pls-is-dis-a-real-job-N81299798106052#comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.