Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1813528 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Gameboyy007: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amyyy2020:

GNLD I guess

Browse dat address and u will see various names dey use.

No just waste ur tfare mbok
Tnx man
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by scave(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2019
Amyyy2020:

Dat makes us 2 de grin

they even sent me on Sunday morning for interview to come on Monday, I now advice them to invite me to come that same Sunday that Monday is far after sometime they invited me to come on Sunday, those people are crazy.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nakeltpecca: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2019
exactly
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by muritay: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2019
Mohdeevah:

Kindly hlp confirm it is legit if you have been invited before

Did you attend the interview?
If yes, was it a marketing job?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sirwallace(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
guys, i got a message for an interview for this particular address,
EKO ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY EKEDC No13 Ilorin Street off Adelabu street opp. NAPTIN, surulere.
how genuine is it before i waste my time and resources?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pls guys help me confirm the authenticity of this job interview:

Dear Sir/Ma,
You are invited for a psychometric test on Thursday 28th of March, 2019 by 1.00p.m at Daisy Management, 1 Polo Road (Off Ribadu Rd) South West Ikoyi, Lagos. You are advised to kindly come along with your Laptop.
For further directives please call 09062275298
Regards
Eka Dolor
HR-Grand Oak Ltd
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please help me confirm this

Dear Tosin
Congratulations!! You have been shortlisted for an interview with IRW on behalf of our client for the position of Administration officer .

The interview is slated for:
Date: Tomorrow, 28th March 2019
Venue: People's First Consult. Plot 7B(3), Block 74 Adekunle Banjo Avenue, off CMD Road Magodo GRA
Time: 10am.

Bring along three copies of your CV and come corporately dressed. Kindly confirm your availability.
We are looking forward to meeting your person. Have a nice day
Warm Regards,
The Recruitment Team
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
I got this invitation. Which company asks you to call a number to discuss interview.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dominique(f): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
frenzyduchess:
I űgot this invitation. Which company asks you to call a number to discuss interview.

If you search the number on this forum, you'll see all the posts containing it has been removed, that's a red flag. This is why search engines are very important.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
dominique:

If you search the number on this forum, you'll see all the posts containing it has been removed, that's a red flag. This is why search engines are very important.
I don't even intend to call,just want to put it so people dont fall victim. No responsible company will reply this way.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dominique(f): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
frenzyduchess:
I don't even intend to call,just want to put it so people dont fall victim. No responsible company will reply this way.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
tosins:
Please help me confirm this

Dear Tosin
Congratulations!! You have been shortlisted for an interview with IRW on behalf of our client for the position of Administration officer .

The interview is slated for:
Date: Tomorrow, 28th March 2019
Venue: People's First Consult. Plot 7B(3), Block 74 Adekunle Banjo Avenue, off CMD Road Magodo GRA
Time: 10am.

Bring along three copies of your CV and come corporately dressed. Kindly confirm your availability.
We are looking forward to meeting your person. Have a nice day
Warm Regards,
The Recruitment Team

Please any response concerning this
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Amyyy2020: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2019
scave:

they even sent me on Sunday morning for interview to come on Monday, I now advice them to invite me to come that same Sunday that Monday is far after sometime they invited me to come on Sunday, those people are crazy.

Haba na, u got what u asked for fa grin
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bacteriocin(m): 6:42am On Mar 29, 2019
tojahh:

Thanks so much for checking. Actually it's next week.
good morning, have you heard anything after the interview?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chisophia(f): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Thanks. I thought as much because they wanted him to pay for 1month lodging. Checked the website of the hotel they recommended and it looked suspicious. There Facebook and Instagram handle were fake too.
Pete01:

Its a scam, don't mind those guys. I confirmed it myself together with some other people.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by analar(f): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Iprosper383(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Learn how to start an Importation and exportation business with as low as #2,00, call or Whatsapp 09037559336
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Iprosper383(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Learn how to start an Importation and exportation business with as low as #20,000, call or Whatsapp 09037559336
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by San007(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2019
Gameboyy007:
Got frm d same source dis morn scheduled for Thursday. Can any1 plz attest 2dis

Hi,

So, what is the outcome of your experience here. Just received same message from them.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nuruomoba: 7:07am On Apr 01, 2019
Pls I got an interview with fusion wave next week,how genuine are they and hope the pay is not based on commission
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by HopeAlive16(f): 9:08am On Apr 01, 2019
Dear job seekers, just because you're amazing, I pray that amazing and wonderful things never cease to happen in your life. All through this month and beyond, may you be the definition of God's grace. The lines shall fall upon us in pleasant places and we shall all have good heritage. But dear God we are all human, so if tomorrow we loose our hope, please remind us that Your plans are greater than our dream. Help us keep hope alive because it's all most of us got.
*DearAprilPleaseBeNice*
*HappyNewMonth*
*KeepHopeAlive*
*iCare2019*

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Diseye29(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Any body here who can help me find a good job even if is security am tried taying at home .am in port Harcourt ,my number is 08068202748 call me please
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by yehmy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mohdeevah:

Kindly hlp confirm it is legit if you have been invited before
Did you later attend?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Suf20: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
I did not go oo so how fa? What the outcome of the training

Mohs:

I received same mail as well and i went for the training. Its real. Did you eventually go?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Delejumi(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
Good day friends, please, if you are a fashion designer, this could be helpful.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqs6C3rHb_CH8E3wMwZBEW6_akqAVOk4RAvpzFKxpWko2JZA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nuruomoba: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
nuruomoba:
Pls I got an interview with fusion wave next week,how genuine are they and hope the pay is not based on commission
Pls Can anyone help me confirm if fusion wave Nigeria limited is real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Maxtrent(m): 12:59am On Apr 02, 2019
angry[color=#006600][/colour]hmmm[right][/right]
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by joywendy(f): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2019
please how real is this?

INFINITE CAREERS 
After a background check of your Cv, you are hereby invited for an interview at one of the selected centers in Abuja on Tuesday 2nd April, 2019. 
Venue: Finance Junction, Crownet Plaza, Wuye Abuja. 
Time:  9:00am prompt  

Kindly come along with a printout of this invitation and a copy of your updated Cv.  

Your invitation is in response to your application/Cv submitted which we are handling on behalf of our clients. However, you can recourse to us if you did not apply for any position, for us to manage the records properly.  
N/B 
You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of 
Human Resource of our clients after assessment for proper evaluation and placement.  

HR INFINITE CAREERS
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Univera(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Isa Waqa Concencreted Soap And Perfume For Sale At 7500naira
https://www.nairaland.com/5107765/isa-waqa-concencreted-soap-perfume#77122024
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by suntechict: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
Vacancy exist for the post of marketers at Suntech ICT. Salary is strictly based on commission. Applicants must be residents of Ikeja, Agege, Ojodu, Ogba, Ifako Ijaiye and environs. Interested persons should send their CV to suntech.ict100@gmail.com on or before 7th April, 2019. Interview date 9th April, 2019. Time 12noon. Address 10 Mokuolu street Ogba ikeja. Come with a copy of your CV. Call 0136688728, 08060789200 for further details.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by triplebaba: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2019
Trans-Wave Marine & Engr. Corp UK
First State Investments 23 St. Andrew Square,
EDINBURGH, EH2 1BB. London, United Kingdom
Phone:+447448480369

Please how authentic is this company?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Univera(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)