Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806865 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Olaoluwa2020(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2021
Good information. I've been scammed before
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Gman1022(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
if you reside in Ibadan around Iwo road axis kindly chat me up for a sales rep job. 07030236177
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by eboniest(f): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
please someone should help me with this,it's urgent.. I want to know if it's real or scam interview

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zotorux(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
eboniest:
please someone should help me with this,it's urgent.. I want to know if it's real or scam interview
Did you apply for the role? If yes, just go for the interview.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dhayor58(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2021
Good morning all

sorry, how do I get to skytower, 6 Otunba Yomi Oshikoya drive ,off Mobolaji bank Anthony way ,ikeja Lagos.

I'm coming from sango tollgate
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sylvah(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
Good day people, please I want to you all to help me check if this invitation is a scam. Even though I applied for it, the address looks suspicious.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by harlee(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
I got this invite on WhatsApp this morning, tho I have being sending c.v,I can't remember this in particular. Here's the msg:
INTERVIEW INVITATION!
Sequel to your application for 'Manager' position, we hereby invite you for an interview as follows;
Date: Friday(12=03=21)
Time: 2pm
Venue: No. 12, Rev'd Ogunbiyi Str. House 3, Ikeja, GRA. Bring along 2 copies of your CV.
Kindly confirm your availability.
Further Enquiries =08033979317.
Has anyone gotten this before??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by TAjob: 4:24am On Mar 12, 2021
Maintenance Technicians and Engineers needed in a Palm Kernel Oil Mill in Emene Industrial Layout, Enugu.
Roles: Maintenance of Oil Expellers, Filter Presses, Conveyors and Dryers.
Requirements: OND/HND/BEng/Bsc in Engineering or Physical Sciences
Salary: N40,000

Email tajobenugu@gmail.com with your CV
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MackDams(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here & thank me later!
[url]chocolateboxnigeria.com[/url]

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Empower21: 2:23am On Mar 15, 2021
Bluskye Integrated Consult is a legitimate HR Company in Abuja
Avii:
please does anyone know about Bluskye Integrated consult in Abuja.
I was invited for an interview scheduled for tomorrow;I want to be sure about it so that I won't waste my time.thank you
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2021
Active JOBS on Bizmate Today!
Apply NOW if you haven't Before They Expire!

ReShare Too to Help Others ������

No Registrations Needed to Find/Apply for 2,000+ Active Grad & Non-Grad JOBS including:
������

1. Sarawak (Oil & Gas Project) – 6 Positions

2. Data Collection Field Officer (50 Slots for Fresh Graduates):

3. Pentabell Oil & Gas Jobs (28 Positions)

4. DUBAI Maintenance Jobs for (7 Multiple Positions): Security Guards (4 Slots), AC Technician (3 Slots), Plumbers (2 Slots), Electricians (2 Slots), Cleaners (3 Slots), Painter (1 Slots) & Tile Masons (2 Slots)

5. Competentia Oil and Gas Jobs (45 Positions/Vacancies) in HR, Accounts, Engineering, HSE, Civil, Projects and More

6. Bank Tellers – OND/HND

7. Trainees – India

8. Cashier, Receptionist, Laundry, Washerman & Baker – Accomodation is available

9. Export/Data Entry Executive

10. Customer Service Officers (Multiple Openings):

11. Receptionists (Multiple Openings)

12. Call center Agents / telesales supervisors

13. Eko maintenance Company Jobs (10 Positions)

14. Program Officers (NGO) – (Nationwide)

15. Population Services International – NGO Jobs (3 Positions) - Abuja & Oyo

16. Casual worker/Shift Staff for a Customer Service role – Ikoyi

17. Farm Managers & Fish farm casual workers (Multiple Openings)

18. Online and Telesales Executive (HR Services) - Nigeria

19. Bank Tellers - Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Rivers (Port-Harcourt) & Enugu

20. Live in Nanny - Abuja & Lagos

21. Secretaries – Multiple Openings in : Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Rivers (Port-Harcourt) and Enugu

22. Customer Service/PA to the MD, Accounts/Operational Manager, Customer Service/Digital Marketing Executive & Project/Marketing Executive (4 Positions) - Lagos

23. Receptionists, Housekeepers/Room Stewards Porters, Waiters & Waitresses & Chef (5 Hotel Positions) - Ibadan

23. Actors – Ndani: https://bizmate.mate3x.com/job/male-actors-ndani/

24. Executive Assistants

25. Warehouse Officers & Assistants

To Apply, Click NOW: https://bizmate.mate3x.com/job-list-v9/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Arckay: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
Lol my brother how I wish I saw this your post earlier,I wouldn't have wasted my time and resources today.I applied for a position as a quality control manager,but behold I got an SMS inviting me for an interview at Empire Ng,I was confused at first, because the job I applied for was not at Empire Ng,but I just convinced myself to give it a try. At first, the venue itself was in very shabby area of Kaduna,a very hidden environment close to a local busy market and that was honestly discouraging, because cooperate institutions usually site their offices in the business area of town.but I still convinced myself that they might be a diamond in the rough and to my greatest surprise all that you have said is exactly what played out at the venue,I had never seen anything like it,an interview turned into motivational seminar and most of the people I saw working there looked like they needed assistance themselves lol.They started by playing a video of Pastor Sam Adeyemi talking about success and then they took us to another room were they played another success video of Mrs Ibukun Awosika, to be honest I was really motivated by what was happening and out of the bloom the speaker was now talking about how you have to pay for your right and the registration fee for that is 22k which is quite generous compared to the 40k they demanded from you guys� and out of all the speakers that spoke non could clearly state what they were really about,all they kept hammering on was cooperate presentation and one having the ability to talk and use their sense lol.That was when everything started adding up,that was when I realised I was in a deen of scammers,in order not to make a seen, I just quietly stood up and told them that I want to make a call outside and that was how I left the premises before they brainwash me into a victim. So please the fact you seeking a job should not override your common sense,don't allow your greedy thoughts to lure you into desperation, because that's the tool they use to get you,they put an image in your mind so that it makes it difficult for you to say No,that's why they start by showing you all the motivational videos before revealing their fee,if it were sincere, they would have just revealed the the fee from the unset.So please let's be guided and let's also share our stories and experiences so that someone does not fall victim in the future. [quote author=Hanshil post=86255448][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2021
JOBS Currently on Bizmate!

Hurry! Before they Expire...Click above link NOW to Apply:

Jobs Posted Daily with 2,500 Active JOBS Currently Available for Grads & Non-Grads including ������

1. Customer Service Officer - Lagos

2. Supply Chain Analyst - PH

3. Cook - Abuja

4. Credit / Loan Officer (SSCE) - Lagos

5. Medics / Industrial Nurse

6. Sales Executive - Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt

7. Background Check & Verification Analyst

8. Internal Auditor - Lagos

9. Accountant Intern – Fresh Graduates/Corpers

10. Human Resource Supervisor - Lagos

11. Area Sales Manager, Key Account Executive & Distributor Development Executive (Lagos & Nationwide Nigeria)

12. Subject Teachers – Multiple Openings - Ondo

13. Supply and Record Officer - Mowe

14. Business (Outlet) Managers – Nationwide Nigeria

15. Francophone Admin Executive - Abuja

16. Project Manager & Operations supervisor - Lagos

17. Secretary / Personal Assistant / HR - Lagos

18. Senior Tax Officer - PH

19. Scrum Coordinator

20. Production Manager - Benin city

21. Accountant - Lagos

22. Management Trainee - Nigeria

23. Admin Officer - Lagos

24. Customer Service Executive – FMCG

25. Occupational Health and Safety Manager

To Apply click link now: https://bizmate.mate3x.com/job-list-v9/

Also ReShare & help others you know Get Jobs
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Biolayinka09: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
Please does anybody know about Lagos Canada Place Consulting at Admiralty way, Lekki Phase One�
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Dayolistic4u: 5:09am On Mar 18, 2021
I received a job interview and it is this morning by 9am....please I need confirmation from anyone who have experience about this because I really don't know how real it it

Good Afternoon Adedayo! You have been selected for an interview with the CEO of Medpro Logistics at 248 Nnebisi Road Opp Wema bank Asaba, Delta State on the 18/03/21. Time 9.0am prompt
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bakrabas: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2021
Pls everyone is this company and invite genuine

Following the application you submitted to one of our online agents and after thorough processing, you are hereby invited to ELYTE ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING CONSULT for an interview with the HR Team to be assessed for the following POSITIONS available in the company;

1. Business Coach.
2. Business Development Strategist.
3. Nutrition Coach.

Date: FRIDAY 19th March, 2021.

Venue: ELYTE HOUSE, 150b Oba Ogunji Road, Beside Pythagoras College, Ifako Agege Pencinema, Lagos State.

Time: 9am

Due to the restrictions caused by the pandemic, selected candidate is to adhere to the following;

-You will be working from home 40-60% of the time.

-You will be coming to the office thrice a week.

-Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.

-You must strictly follow the company's guidelines concerning Covid-19 precautions & come wearing your face mask.

Note
1. Applicants must reside in LAGOS STATE.

2. All Applicants must come with a PRINTED COPY of this invitation and a CV/ proof of academic qualifications.

Kindly confirm your availability.

IT IS MANDATORY TO COME ALONG WITH A PRINTED COPY OF THIS PARTICULAR INVITATION ON THE DATE OF YOUR INTERVIEW.
DRESS CORPORATE.

Best regards,

HR **** (MRS)
For Management
Tel Contact: +2348116257*** or visit our Website: www.elytetc.com for more information
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by akenyinbode: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Saraha1:
pls could you narrate how it happen for job seeker like me to be aware and act smart in such circumstance?
Thanks
Does anyone knows Bafot ltd. They say it's an Agricultural Company around Agege. Can't find them on Google.
Help a brother please
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by akenyinbode: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Does anyone knows Bafot ltd. They say it's an Agricultural Company around Agege. Can't find them on Google.
Help a brother please
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by akenyinbode: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Does anyone knows Skusat Entrepreneurship Empowerment. They say Empower but are asking for 1,000 Naira for passcode. Don't know if they will ask for another money again. Can't find them on Google.
Help a brother please
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dominique(f): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
akenyinbode:
Does anyone knows Skusat Entrepreneurship Empowerment. They say Empower but are asking for 1,000 Naira for passcode. Don't know if they will ask for another money again. Can't find them on Google.
Help a brother please

Most definitely a scam. No reputable company will charge you one kobo to give you a job.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dimeji248(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Please who have heard of Tempo PPPL Ota off Obasanjo farm road, I have a test/ interview with them 9am tomorrow.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Amiibra(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2021
akpanikpe:
I lways felt for people who dont have job/seeking, May God almighty help to fine one soon , a good one too.
ALLAHUMOH Amin.. �
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by HRprof: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
MUTIPLE VACANCY
Our clients in an oil and gas company is looking to fill the following roles;
- Senior petro-physicist
- Senior well engineer/intervention engineer
- Reservoir engineer
- Senior production geologist
- Geomatics coordinator
- Field production superintendent
- Senior facilities engineer
- Maintenance superintendent
- E&I Engineer
- Facilities & Equipment engineer
- Lead inventory & equipment engineer
- Logistics lead
- Senior contract engineer
- Hydrocarbon Accountant
- Contracts risk & activity planner
- Corporate planner
- HSE manager
- Chief security officer
- Community relations officer
- Community liaison officer
- HR manager
- Legal Manager
- Permitting & regulatory compliance supervisor
- Data & software manager
- Document/data control center coordinator
- IT infrastructure manager
- Business Development Executive
QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum of 2years cognate experience in in the position selected
• Must be resident in Abuja, lagos and Port Harcourt.
• B.SC/HND in any course of study.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent team member and leader.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be passionate about service quality.
• Excellent sales coaching skills
• Must be computer literate able to tender good reports.
SALARY and BENEFITS
• Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
• Target based bonus package.
• HMO and pension.
Method of Application:
Clink on the job portal link to apply https://forms.app/bloomsfordassociates/bloomsford-associates-recruitment-form
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Esther0304: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Subject: Interview Invitation
Dear Omoefe, regarding your online application for the post of a Customer Care Officer at LEKDEE CONCEPT. After a review of your resume, you are hereby invited for an interview session with the HR Department on Monday 22/03/2021 Time: 8am Venue: 4b, Toyin Street, beside Redeem Christian Church, by custom roundabout, Ikeja, Lagos. Please do present the hard copy of your CV, and ensure to be there on time. For enquiry contact the ADMIN: 08071619659/MRM9B. Note: Print out this message or come with it as a proof to be shown at the entrance, please ensure you put on a face mask.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by imsirkay(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Please is this real or it's scam

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by shady45(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2021
Scopx:
Pls who knows about New Chip Technologies.
I got an invite from them. Thanks

Hello, did you later go for this interview?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by babagydoz(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Please is this genuine?

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by softwareguy: 6:22am On Mar 24, 2021
eledacedar:

Just as this phoney honourable Tunde aka Awachi Thomson tried to squeeze 10,500 out of my pocket for NNPC job. I already told him to bugger off

I got this form of recent from someone.
Who’s this tunde guy?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jazdon(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
I received a message for an interview at Structmatic Engineering Company limited today for an interview tomorrow please does anyone know if it's a scam?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.