Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1811944 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by otukpoyam(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hello house, please help me. Who has heard of Scimitar global service limited, Gra Ikeja? What's their pay like? Is it a decent place to work? Please help, thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Yellowmellow(f): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
modupeola007:
Good evening beautiful people.
Please i have an interview tomorrow with Guo Transport Company. Anyone with useful information about the company regarding the salary range? Please kindly reply as soon as possible so I'll know whether to go or not so i won't just go there and waste my time. Thank you in advance.

Good evening. I know it’s been a long time but pls I have an interview coming up soon with same company and I would appreciate any info you share so I know whether to travel or not. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fatherloso1: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Is it a legit
Bammysmith880:
Office Address: ;1st floor Xpress house Beside Ostra Hall &Hotel, Opposite Gas Plant, Jobi fele way. Alausa ikeja that's what I received today, don't know how legit this company is
I also received this message.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fatherloso1: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your INTERVIEW with the HR of DD SUNLOLA Initiative holds tomorrow, 1ST FLOOR, xpres house,beside ostra halls, Jobi fele, Alausa, Ikeja.
Is this a legit company interview or any one heard of this before or worthy going so that I won't waste my time

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chemlinehouse: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Notice!

We had a tenant that was a recruitment company and it was alleged that their recruitments were fraudulent.
This is to inform the general public that we promptly dissociated ourselves and gave them quit notice. They have since Feb 2020 left our place and they no longer exist in Chemline House again.

ALL SHOULD TAKE NOTE.

Our Previous Post;

Chemline house is a Training & Event Centre. People /organizations hire our place for short term uses.
We also have tenants¬. Our customers and tenants are expected to be conducting legitimate businesses.
Chemline house management is NOT involved in the management of their businesses.

Chemline house is not a Recruitment or Job placement agency. If you have been invited for an interview by any of our customers or tenants please make proper verification before attending.

Chemline house management does not condone any illegal activities in chemline house. If you have experienced any illegal activities such as ‘Interview Scam’ in Chemline house, please write to us indicating who invited you, how you were scammed and your contact details. Our e-mail address is chemlinehouse@gmail.com.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xoftxoul: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Ayobanji17:
Pls I just got a interview invitation from DDsunlola associates. Is this real or a scam?. Who knows anything about this company

I got same.
Please who can confirm if they're legit or not
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xoftxoul: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2021
fatherloso1:
Your INTERVIEW with the HR of DD SUNLOLA Initiative holds tomorrow, 1ST FLOOR, xpres house,beside ostra halls, Jobi fele, Alausa, Ikeja.
Is this a legit company interview or any one heard of this before or worthy going so that I won't waste my time

I got same email from them.
My interview is slated for 19th Nov
I don't know if they're legit
Who can help with any info?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Hanibbal(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
xoftxoul:

I got same email from them.
My interview is slated for 19th Nov
I don't know if they're legit
Who can help with any info?

Scam !!!!!

Run if it's that DD sunlola. No talk say i no warn you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xoftxoul: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hanibbal:

Scam !!!!!

Run if it's that DD sunlola. No talk say i no warn you.

Thanks bro.
Your alert came handy.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Samuelaloneguy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dear Samuel,

After careful consideration of your online application, This is to notify you that you have been shortlisted to undergo a one on one Screening/Interview session with our Organisation.

Your Assessment will be conducted in the role of a
"GRADUATE TRAINEE".

If you are found Qualified and willing to work you will be trained to fit into the aforementioned position based on your skills and potentials.

Kindly find below details of your Appointment.

Date: Wednesday, 24th November 2021
Time: 9am
Venue: building 8,oladoyinb road ogba market off GTCO bank, Afeez B.stop, Aguda, Lagos.

N.B: Ensure you come with the following;
1.Any valid means of identification
2.Face mask

Kindly Revert to this mail as soon as possible.

For Enquiry;
Phone:+234(0)-8059916496
Appointment: DS/DDS/403
Best Regards,
Www.brymeconsulting.com.ng
Got this now
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by babagydoz(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Adadinmaa:

Please did you go? Was it real? Because I got an invite for Monday.
its fake

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by finestfm: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hello,

Sequel to your response to our job advert, Pruvia Integrated Limited Invites you for an interview for the position of a SALES/ MARKETING EXECUTIVE in our company.

Date: Monday, 29th November 2021

Time: 12 :00 pm

Venue: 17/18 Olu Akerele Street, Balogun Bus- Stop Awolowo way Ikeja

NB: Come along with copies of your CV.

please advice is this a real job
thanks

Dress Corporate

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of the mail and state your availability

Warm Regards,
Pruvia
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by finestfm: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hello,

Sequel to your response to our job advert, Pruvia Integrated Limited Invites you for an interview for the position of a SALES/ MARKETING EXECUTIVE in our company.

Date: Monday, 29th November 2021

Time: 12 :00 pm

Venue: 17/18 Olu Akerele Street, Balogun Bus- Stop Awolowo way Ikeja

NB: Come along with copies of your CV.

Dress Corporate

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of the mail and state your availability

Warm Regards,
Pruvia
just got this mail,please is it real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mamuzo13(f): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2021
Good morning guys, my name is Mamuzo and I have been learning makeup for a while now and currently on a hiatus, I need people to practice on, so if you are a girl who likes been made up and you live around Abijoh, kingdom Hall bus stop, Fidiso estate area in Lagos please chat me up on my WhatsApp number 09031109787 ���.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by finestfm: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2021
19 Opebi Road, By SLOT. Opposite Adjacent of Chrisland Secondary School.

is this address valid

SOLUTECH OUTSOURCING

Nov 29, 2021, 6:10 AM (1 day ago)

to SOLUTECH, schoolofresearchanalysis, bcc: me

Hello Applicant.

You have been invited for an interview for the position of Collection Officer as suitable by you for our client Elephant Technology Solutions(Lotus Credit)

Date: Monday, 29th of November 2021

Tuesday 30th of November 2021

Wednesday 1st of December 2021

(as suitable by you)

Time: 10am - 3pm. (each of the days)

The Address:
19 Opebi Road, By SLOT. Opposite Adjacent of Chrisland Secondary School.

Ikeja Lagos.

Kindly reply to this mail as soon as possible notifying us of your availability for the interview and please ensure to go with a copy of your CV and Proof of this email.

Our client will notify us of your performance and suitability for the position after which we will engage you in the further recruitment process.

Kindly return the email if you decide to take the offer after the interview, to enable us to commence your documentations.

You can call CHISOM 08121926131 when you get to the venue of the interview
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by liuyuenfu: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2021
Excel Masterclass

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MackDams(m): 2:06am On Dec 04, 2021
Get daily job updates from over 20 prominent job sites across Nigeria and beyond when you join our telegram channel.

Join Now!
Link up in our bio

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bidxbikky: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Urgently needed

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Moyingurl: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
georgeeme:
please do anyone know about DD sunlola network and initiative ltd.

Any information on this please?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Oriyomin25(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2021
Heard of OUTCESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED?
So I attended their online interview today, they said they will reach out for the next phase of the interview.
Is there anyone here who attended?
Has there been any response from them?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mbmohammed(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2021
Nice one
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Oriyomin25(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2021
Moyingurl:

Any information on this please?

If you don't have problem doing GNLD, then proceed. In essence, they are network marketers aka GNLD

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jemijames: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please guys I got this email from international-school-of-oisandp. application for HR.

Dear Godswill,

I hope you are doing well. Thank you for your interest to work with us and I believe that if you fulfill all our expectations you will work with us for a long period of time. My name is Pulat and I work as a HR manager in one of the international companies in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. I recruit teachers from all over the world.

As you know the job you will be asked to do is not difficult and all you need to do is screen the applicants, look at their CV and send the email. Those you think are not fit for the job role you need to show in a different folder. I will be sharing with you the platform we have. You have to work 5 days a week. Priority will be given to the applicant who can work during the week days.

Also, I need to double check with you that you have a visa card because I will be transferring money to you visa bank account directly from here. This is 100% legit work because from the region where you are coming from there are lot of scammers.

Before scheduling the interview with you I need to have yourself introductory. Please record a short video of yourself and send it to me with the explanation why do you think you are the right candidate for us.

Please cover the following:
Your educational background
Your experience
Few other topics you think is important for us to know.

The video should be no longer than 3 minutes.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lebentravels: 12:37am On Dec 08, 2021
Office Secretary / Personal Assistant in a travel agency

Male or female
Minimum Requirement: OND , HND or BSC

*Only Applicants around Abule Agba/New Oko Oba/Ijaiye/Fagba/Iju/Agege area

Send CV by email
Email :jobs@lebentravels.com

Office location : Abule Agba

Salary + attractive commission on sales
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by israelinvests: 12:50am On Dec 08, 2021
Verify details of a company before applying for any position...
Incase u need a better apartment with seren environment... Don't hesitate to call for ur 2beds in areas like meiran , abuleegba , kola and aboru....
Miniflat its also available... 250k per annum..fenced and gated compound...total package..370k... Very hot self-contain 150k per year total package 250k
Whatsapp 08038174098
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by laiciffo: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
We are currently recruiting for the position of an OPERATIONS/SALES SUPPORT EXECUTIVE.

Requirements and Qualifications

Minimum of OND in business administration or related field
1+ years' experience in operations or Sales position
Acute understanding of resource allocation
Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
Adept problem solver and decision maker
Excellent communicator both orally and written
Detail-oriented
Diligent and proactive
Respectful of deadlines

Duties and Responsibilities

Oversee and direct daily business processes and procedures
Report to and assist Principal Partner in daily tasks and duties
Market product to Potential customers and ensure follow ups
Analyze and maintain operational data
Develop improved business functionality that increases profits
Set goals for the business and monitor their progress
Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency
Track and maintain budgets of operational costs
Monitor product inventory
Maintain positive client and vendor relationships

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to info@ecosourcingglobal.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by easydblessed: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Who else have gotten this? I am not sure about it at all.
DEAR APPLCIANT,
MIGDAL LTD INVITE YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH CEO ON 9TH OF DEC 2021
TIME: 8 AM
VENUE: 8A BISI OGABI STREET, ALLEN JUNCTION IKEJA LAGOS.
HR VERA

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.