Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1810573 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by geniusgem: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BAKAREAAT(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Some of this job are scams.pl take note a job advert that does not include the company or the recruitment agency ,The vacant positions,location of the interview,pay certain amount of money before interview .Even the govt of Nigeria roll out some job rece tly e.g FIRS,FCSC etc most of this job are somehow have scamming nayjre
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jombojombo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Apex Solution Ibadan is a scam! Wasted my precious time on Tuesday with one useless video and useless talks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SRK1(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2016
Who else wants to make it BIG LEGITIMATELY without having to do ANY hardwork?

I am a professional ghostwriter who will like to recruit other writers into my team.

With me, you will get paid handsomely for your writing talent.

You will be required to write original website and ebook contents.

I can guarantee you constant jobs, which means the only limit to the amount you can make in a week is what you decide to earn!

Want to make 50k weekly, 100k weekly, or 200k? I say it all depends on you!

You will be paid per 1000 words piece of writing.

So, for example, if you are able to write 5000 words ebook in 2 days, multiply 5 by the amount you would charge to write 1000 words, and that gives you your income for 2 days.

From that, you get an idea of how much you can make weekly.

All you have to be is an EXCELLENT writer. Your writing must be cohesive and free of grammatical errors.

Ready to grab your first job? CONTACT me IMMEDIATELY at: mavenwriter02@gmail.com

P.S. Only those who contact me through this email will be responded to. Thanks!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by migal(f): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2016
I got a text from them yesterday , all I did was smile at their failure cos I didn't fall for it one bit.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by akinbharbs: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2016
Based on the CV you submitted in response to a Sales Rep offer in our company, you are invited to attend a chat in our Branch Office at 42 Opebi Road, Ikeja on Wednesday the 30th of November, by 9.30am. If you have any questions on this call Daniel on 080 946 845 24......pls help is this real??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dear applicant, You are invited for your firstscreening/INTERVIEW on Wed 30th/11/16 by 9am prompt @ 27 Ayodele Ojo by traffic light b/Stop Coker Road Ilupeju

Please, help me verify the authenticity of the above address. Is it GNLD? Thanks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Shunel: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
portable86:
Never heard of anyone smart falling for such cheap scams,you can always dictate them
[i][/i]IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT @ PIONEER RESOURCES LTD. PIONEER RESOURCES, is a Business and Career Development Outfit in OWERRI, AWKA, ABA, ONITSHA, UMUAHIA, PORTHARCOURT, is in URGENT need of SMART/ VIBRANT FEMALE /MALE applicants between the age of 22-35, who will work in its firm as: SECRETARY, ADMIN MANAGER, PERSONAL ASSISTANT, FRONT DESK OFFICERS,ACCOUNTANTS, HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGERS, RECEPTIONIST, NURSES, LAWYERS, DOCTOR, OFFICE ASSISTANT. ****SALARY: 40 - 80,000 Monthly (Negotiable).******* #### APPLICATION ####. ****** METHOD OF APPLICATION** Interested and qualified applicant should respond on time by Sending SMS containing their : NAME , PHONE NUMBER, QUALIFICATION, LOCATION,AGE and EMAIL ADDRESS to the Employee Relation Manager (ERM) on 08126613003 Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview/ assessment. QUALIFICATION/ REQUIREMENT. Smart SSCE, OND, HND, BSC, MA(Added Advantage). ***** Share this advert, you could help someone get a job.*****
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by theresachi(f): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Shunel:
[i][/i]IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT @ PIONEER RESOURCES LTD. PIONEER RESOURCES, is a Business and Career Development Outfit in OWERRI, AWKA, ABA, ONITSHA, UMUAHIA, PORTHARCOURT, is in URGENT need of SMART/ VIBRANT FEMALE /MALE applicants between the age of 22-35, who will work in its firm as: SECRETARY, ADMIN MANAGER, PERSONAL ASSISTANT, FRONT DESK OFFICERS,ACCOUNTANTS, HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGERS, RECEPTIONIST, NURSES, LAWYERS, DOCTOR, OFFICE ASSISTANT. ****SALARY: 40 - 80,000 Monthly (Negotiable).******* #### APPLICATION ####. ****** METHOD OF APPLICATION** Interested and qualified applicant should respond on time by Sending SMS containing their : NAME , PHONE NUMBER, QUALIFICATION, LOCATION,AGE and EMAIL ADDRESS to the Employee Relation Manager (ERM) on 08126613003 Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview/ assessment. QUALIFICATION/ REQUIREMENT. Smart SSCE, OND, HND, BSC, MA(Added Advantage). ***** Share this advert, you could help someone get a job.*****
Shunel:
Can someone in Lagos apply?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nasuite: 12:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Guyz don't dull!

The new sheriff in town. Get paid in 9days

copy link below:

http://tinyurl. com/jnkb6j5

Thank me later

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chaelsangelovee: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Atamc:
Dear applicant, You are invited for your firstscreening/INTERVIEW on Wed 30th/11/16 by 9am prompt @ 27 Ayodele Ojo by traffic light b/Stop Coker Road Ilupeju

Please, help me verify the authenticity of the above address. Is it GNLD? Thanks.
I also got same pls are they real cause it looks '''""""""
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Phemmhie: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
You have been slated for a Assessment section with the HR DEPT. on TUES . 06/12/16 by 10am at 1,Olabisi Close Mende Maryland Lagos(Lagos resident only).HR/EKE

I got this today..pls guys, it this real??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by theresachi(f): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Phemmhie:
You have been slated for a Assessment section with the HR DEPT. on TUES . 06/12/16 by 10am at 1,Olabisi Close Mende Maryland Lagos(Lagos resident only).HR/EKE

I got this today..pls guys, it this real??
it looks fake to me
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
chaelsangelovee:

I also got same pls are they real cause it looks '''""""""

I did not attend the interview. I suspect GNLD.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Phemmhie: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
theresachi:
it looks fake to me
Hmm..aiit then
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by marvis08(f): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sequel to your application, you are invited for an interview at MDX Ltd, 82, Adeniyi Jones, Koko B/S, Ikeja, Lagos on Thur 8/11/16 by 9am. Ref. DIA/BV1 Enquiries? 09066085059
pls is this fake.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Shwarz: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2016
Scam! Trust me, you will hate yourself when you're done. Some idiot criminals would try to rip off the small change you even take along. They will even claim that they are doing you a favour and everyone that works(including those that earn btw 200k - 1.5M/month) are slaves...lool. Dont waste your time going to meet those pathetic jokers.

marvis08:
Sequel to your application, you
are invited for an interview at
MDX Ltd, 82, Adeniyi Jones,
Koko B/S, Ikeja, Lagos on Thur
8/11/16 by 9am. Ref. DIA/BV1
Enquiries? 09066085059

pls is this fake.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by freesinzu(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2016
Dear name, Based on your online application,we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for an EVALUATION @WCS LTD on Mon12/12/16 by 10am@ 6,deji odunuga street(off Kehinde odusote estate) Anthony Village.LAGOS.HR LOLA-090-5874-1136
pls is this real

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by freesinzu(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2016
ojbanja:
WESTCORP LTD Selects you for an Assesment with the Head of Personnel on Thur,17/11/16 by 10am @6,deji odunuga street,off kehinde Odusote Estate.Anthony village.Lagos. DAMI-080-8519-0015.Kindly come with your updated CV
was there! ‎
Bro, pls how was the interview are they legit

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by freesinzu(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
freesinzu:
Dear name, Based on your online application,we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for an EVALUATION @WCS LTD on Mon12/12/16 by 10am@ 6,deji odunuga street(off Kehinde odusote estate) Anthony Village.LAGOS.HR LOLA-090-5874-1136
pls is this real
Someone pls help me out

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Phemmhie: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2016
Who else got this??

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.