Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:57 AM

Job Seekers Beware Of This Username - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers Beware Of This Username (4460 Views)

What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! / Job Seekers, Beware Of OLAWALE FALOLA!!! / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by happydasy: 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin hello job seekers, u guys should beware of some greedy job seekers we have here on nairaland and be careful while dealing with them. I will like you all to take note of this username called Mikesuccess he is always selling fake past questions, whenever dragnet wants to conduct test. Am sure some of you must have come across his post. Mind you, he is also a job seeker. Using this username Mastersplinter .
Mastersplinter is the same person with the username Mikesuccess. The annoying aspect of it all is Mastersplinter will send u PM asking for info and tips or how to apply for a particular opening, which we share to him free but he will charge same people who helped him with info and tips 1000naira for past questions when they need ur assistance. Brother why are u doing this? Please can u explain to us why disciplinary actions shouldn't be taken against u grin

Daris God oooooo!

4 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by iamskiigii(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2014
Busted! Lol

4 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by happydasy: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2014
[b][/b]
Mastersplinter:

Helo bro. Sent u a pm and a mail to. Kindly check. Thegifted111@gmail.com

Thegifted111@gmail.com

Look @ his email. A screen shot grin of his transaction
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by happydasy: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2014
tongue grin here is another guy posting as female and male. Beware of him too oooo grin

autumnflower:
Mcknighty007@gmail.com

CaptJHMiller:

Mail me.

Mcknighty007@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by DeanOlamide(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2014
happydasy: tongue grin here is another guy posting as female and male. Beware of him too oooo grin

....... This seconD one..... Captain Jmiler that always will want to insult everybody down here........... Abeg expose them all and I think the coordinator here are no longer active... Nairaland is now polluted, we now have more of Scammers and fraudulent people on compared to when it was.............. Nairaland is far from it......... So these dudes are criminals? Na wa....

3 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by DeanOlamide(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2014
happydasy: [b][/b]

Thegifted111@gmail.com

Look @ his email. A screen shot grin of his transaction

I remember I sent Materials to this Email address too...... Oh oh oh so he sell those materials to people even. When I did not collect penny from him........ This boy na wa oooooo

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by SegunMike(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2014
@ davide470
Pls look into this 'cos those are very familiar usernames here
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2014
Lol. Happydasy, so this guy sales promo really vex u like this...
Welldone o
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by ednut1(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2014
no mind the yeye pple, i sent KPMg material i got on nl to 63 pple, funy enuf i got a god job thru one of the person i sent kpmg materails to, wicked pple undecided

5 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by abdulslutsky(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
See bursting!... In *john hurt's voice* EXPOSE THEM ALL!
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by happydasy: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lol. Happydasy, so this guy sales promo really vex u like this...
Welldone o
grin no be small promo na buy 1 get 2 freegrin
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by davide470(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thank you for all your comments. We are working hard to ensure the Job/Vacancies section is rid of scammers and the likes. Cheers
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
I'm too tired now. Had a long day. I'm gonna reply soon. ps. I'm not a scammer. Its worrying how that term is used loosely. Should it not be at ur discretion to give out freely or sell premium materials? Not free materials. Did anyone compplain of not receiving the gooods after payment. Like I said brb
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by happydasy: 6:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Mastersplinter: I'm too tired now. Had a long day. I'm gonna reply soon. ps. I'm not a scammer. Its worrying how that term is used loosely. Should it not be at ur discretion to give out freely or sell premium materials? Not free materials. Did anyone compplain of not receiving the gooods after payment. Like I said brb

Hmmmm I see! So u chose 2 collect money wen u want 2 help ur fellow job seeker with materials or info. But when u need our help u will come in disguise, using Mastersplinter username to get it. Am sure u knw that if u use dat same username 'Mikesuccess' no one here will assist u wen u need info.

When U want info from us, u use mastersplinter 2 get if 4 free, but when u r in d postion 2 help u use Mikesucess 2 make money! IssssssOoookay. U r not a scammer just a smart dude. Tnx grin

Mastersplinter:

Please assisst me to tote to materials to my pm. I need dragnet and workforce

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by DeanOlamide(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2014
Mastersplinter: I'm too tired now. Had a long day. I'm gonna reply soon. ps. I'm not a scammer. Its worrying how that term is used loosely. Should it not be at ur discretion to give out freely or sell premium materials? Not free materials. Did anyone compplain of not receiving the gooods after payment. Like I said brb
............. Wondering What u have to say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have ur Email Address as one of the people I sent some materials to..... Mind u I bought those materials I gave u freely for #7500 directly from Dragnet and co and I got some too from online where u cannot even dare to go close... Immediately I saw ur Email address I punched it in to see if what this lady accuse of u is true or not lol and behold u popped up and I discovered u exist on my system...... The problem is that u are a chamelon......... And trust me acting like that makes u a dangerous person. Humble urself and free urself instead of u acting cunning or do u think those here are idiot? Using their sweat to enrich urself and presenting urself smarter, bigger and better here........ You can see my username and u will recognise that I had sometime some month ago counter all these ur rubbish of selling materials and u bent on deceiving innocent and helpless job seekers out here instead of relief them of some burden..... This is the so called reason u will be poor....... You are a scammer and I guess whoever incharge here should just BAN u for good cos u are a threat to innocent and upcoming corps members looking for jobs and God knows how many u have Duped......... You are caught and nothing u can do about it................................... When a job opening comes up now u will start posting rubbish here and there........

3 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2014
DeanOlamide: ............. Wondering What u have to say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have ur Email Address as one of the people I sent some materials to..... Mind u I bought those materials I gave u freely for #7500 directly from Dragnet and co and I got some too from online where u cannot even dare to go close... Immediately I saw ur Email address I punched it in to see if what this lady accuse of u is true or not lol and behold u popped up and I discovered u exist on my system...... The problem is that u are a chamelon......... And trust me acting like that makes u a dangerous person. Humble urself and free urself instead of u acting cunning or do u think those here are idiot? Using their sweat to enrich urself and presenting urself smarter, bigger and better here........ You can see my username and u will recognise that I had sometime some month ago counter all these ur rubbish of selling materials and u bent on deceiving innocent and helpless job seekers out here instead of relief them of some burden..... This is the so called reason u will be poor....... You are a scammer and I guess whoever incharge here should just BAN u for good cos u are a threat to innocent and upcoming corps members looking for jobs and God knows how many u have Duped......... You are caught and nothing u can do about it...................................
When a job opening comes up now u will start posting rubbish here and there........

Smart Alec. How are u soo sure its same materials I give out. Besides I give out freely to a lotta peeps who say they can't afford. Almost everyone who says they can't afford I give to freely. Only a few I sell to and that's to catch up on the initial cost of purchase. What u give out is from assessmentday.co.uk and dats not what I give out. I bought them in pounds.. But of course dats not consistent with the libel u are peddling.the most important thing is me looking at myself in the mirror and being able to find sleep. Just like my mentor pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, I am coming up with a robust reply soon. Brb
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by happydasy: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2014
Mastersplinter:

Smart Alec. How are u soo sure its same materials I give out. Besides I give out freely to a lotta peeps who say they can't afford. Almost everyone who says they can't afford I give to freely. Only a few I sell to and that's to catch up on the initial cost of purchase. What u give out is from assessmentday.co.uk and dats not what I give out. I bought them in pounds.. But of course dats not consistent with the libel u are peddling.the most important thing is me looking at myself in the mirror and being able to find sleep. Just like my mentor pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, I am coming up with a robust reply soon. Brb
I hv a copy of ur sold material, and its frm assessment day. Nd stil same free materials dean olamide n co share here.
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by DeanOlamide(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2014
Mastersplinter:

.................. I pray oooooooo it seems u can't remember this Username if u actually do then u can but talk well....... #DeanOlamide. Does that sound well and do u still remember we warned u severally especially On Keystone, FirstBank and Union Bank page to desist from selling those materials....... I don't have time for ur Mentor u claimed is he not a pastor? So keep dt.... Bought with pounds, have u seen one before? Hahahahahahahhaa Pathetic........... A lady just put u on a hot seat and u are shying away from giving a serious answer to that anD u are like BRB.......... O ni ranu...... U better stop before nemesis catches up with u.. You are just been accused, give a clear answer to that and stop this ur hide and seek game............

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by DeanOlamide(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2014
happydasy: I hv a copy of ur sold material, and its frm assessment day. Nd stil same free materials dean olamide n co share here.
......... Don't mind the Idiot.... Claiming rubbish............... Who is he calling ALEC self?
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by happydasy: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2014
DeanOlamide: ......... Don't mind the Idiot.... Claiming rubbish............... Who is he calling ALEC self?
I dnt knw who he is calling AlEC oooo. He is so fake 4 him 2 hv 2 different usernames, one 4 his businessgrin shows dat already. he shud just admit rather dan his BRB hide n seek game. When another aptitude test comes up now, he will come here saying hv passed all dragnet test, nd i hv insider in dragnet hehehehehehehe.
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by DeanOlamide(m): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2014
happydasy: I dnt knw who he is calling AlEC oooo. He is so fake 4 him 2 hv 2 different usernames, one 4 his businessgrin shows dat already. he shud just admit rather dan his BRB hide n seek game. When another aptitude test comes up now, he will come here saying hv passed all dragnet test, nd i hv insider in dragnet hehehehehehehe.
....... No No No u no get am well.......... He will tell u..... I passed dragnet exam with this materials and gotten a job thru dragnet materials wey we give am for free......... Blablabla......... God is watching him............. The boy na bad boy.........
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by happydasy: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2014
DeanOlamide: ....... No No No u no get am well.......... He will tell u..... I passed dragnet exam with this materials and gotten a job thru dragnet materials wey we give am for free......... Blablabla......... God is watching him............. The boy na bad boy.........
grin exactly hehehe
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by DeanOlamide(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2014
We go soon IMPEACH the Coordinator of Naira........ We need to unseat them soon and a new military regime will soon come to play here...... #Abeg OOoooooO I dey Joke oooooo before them use power for me..... But meanwhile I must really say u guys are doing a nice job but we still want to see serenity in here..... Let's have good updates and genuine job advert and not these fake ones streaming daily here....... Good work Coordinator
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by DeanOlamide(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2014
We go soon IMPEACH the Coordinator of Naira........ We need to unseat them soon and a new military regime will soon come to play here...... #Abeg OOoooooO I dey Joke oooooo before them use power for me..... But meanwhile I must really say u guys are doing a nice job but we still want to see serenity in here..... Let's have good updates and genuine job advert and not these fake ones streaming daily here....... Good work Coordinator and @hapidasy thanks for the quick observations.............
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by Lero15(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Wow! Happydasy, good work. Dean Olamide, easy o. I hail u.
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by DeanOlamide(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2014
Lero15: Wow! Happydasy, good work. Dean Olamide, easy o. I hail u.
.........Bros I dey ground they greet u jareeee..... Thank God someone like u show up here....... Tell me say u no know weting dey happen........ See as these people dey play with old men anyhow......... No wahala make them Continue #Dia ris Godu oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by Lero15(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
DeanOlamide: .........Bros I dey ground they greet u jareeee..... Thank God someone like u show up here....... Tell me say u no know weting dey happen........ See as these people dey play with old men anyhow......... No wahala make them Continue #Dia ris Godu oooooooo
lol
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
why cant seun ban IP addresses that have been consistently identified to be used for fraudulent practices?
It's not enough to ban a particular username as they can easily register with another username after creating a new e-mail.

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
shocked shocked shocked...This same mastersplinter sent me a pm
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hey guys. I wish I could have responded quicker. I'm not a scammer..To those who must have felt so, I'm sorry. We are one and I admire ur efforts in making nland safe. The issue of giving out materials at a cost is a controversial one and I understand how easy it is to classify such as a scam. I don't give out free materials at a cost. Its only premium materials I attach a cost to and sometimes I accompany them with some free materials as well so I understand where the guy who said I got materials from him is coming from. I only wish he had not hurriedly jumped into conclusions. That's why I called him a smart alec but I take that back. In anycase, I'm sorry guys. Scam is a sensitive word and I urge us to be more mindful about who we label as such. I'd stop here in the spirit of not dragging the issue. Wish u all the best
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
happydasy: grin hello job seekers, u guys should beware of some greedy job seekers we have here on nairaland and be careful while dealing with them. I will like you all to take note of this username called Mikesuccess he is always selling fake past questions, whenever dragnet wants to conduct test. Am sure some of you must have come across his post. Mind you, he is also a job seeker. Using this username Mastersplinter .
Mastersplinter is the same person with the username Mikesuccess. The annoying aspect of it all is Mastersplinter will send u PM asking for info and tips or how to apply for a particular opening, which we share to him free but he will charge same people who helped him with info and tips 1000naira for past questions when they need ur assistance. Brother why are u doing this? Please can u explain to us why disciplinary actions shouldn't be taken against u grin

Daris God oooooo!

Heyy happydasy. Trust ur day went well. Sorry I could not get to u earlier. I appreciate ur efforts in making nland a safe place and I urge u to stay sharp. However, this time u got the wrong guy. Kindly read my post above. Warm Regards.
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by happydasy: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mastersplinter:

Heyy happydasy. Trust ur day went well. Sorry I could not get to u earlier. I appreciate ur efforts in making nland a safe place and I urge u to stay sharp. However, this time u got the wrong guy. Kindly read my post above. Warm Regards.

Lol u r d wrong guy already in fact only u na badt guys grin.
I dnt want 2 drag any further. U having two usernames, using d other just mainly 4 selling materials make u so suspicious + u lieing 2 hv passed all dragnet exams n all dat. U stil denying d materials r different ba? I hv UR materials n dat of Dean olamide's own, plus d one which sum1 uploaded on drag box. Der r all desame... Anyways I dnt hv a problem wit u. Warm Regards too cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Website To Download & Request Aptitude Test Past Questions / Imfb Is Recruiting / Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.