Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Job Seekers, Beware Of OLAWALE FALOLA!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers, Beware Of OLAWALE FALOLA!!! (2131 Views)

Saiatiku2019 Is A Scam. Job Seekers BEWARE! / Job Seekers Beware Of This Man / What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seekers, Beware Of OLAWALE FALOLA!!! by JustK: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2015
On 25th September 2015, there were wide publications about a fake lawyer that was arrested in IBADAN by men of the NPF. He gave his name as OLAWALE FALOLA and he confessed in the course of his arrest that he specializes in scamming unsuspected job seekers promising to get them employments in juicy MDAs and that he has made a whooping #6million in his ignoble business.

Sadly, barely a month after his arrest, this unrepentant fraudster was released and has since returned to his ignoble venture. An unemployed friend recently fell for his antics when OLAWALE promised to get him employment with the NCS. At the beginning, this friend was told to pay an APPLICATION FEE of #12,500.00 into his FBN account which he paid. After a week, he was told that his employment letter was ready and that he should proceed to pay TAX CLEARANCE FEE of #140,000.00 before he would be given his employment letter.

It was while sourcing for this money that I got to know. I then carried out my research and discovered it was the same fraudster I had read about a month earlier. He operates with the following details:
Name: OLAWALE FALOLA
Account number: 3094422174
Bank: FBN
Mobile number: 08163809828, 09033974279

Job seekers should please take note so as not to be a victim
Bloggers, kindly give this wide spread publication.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Job Seekers, Beware Of OLAWALE FALOLA!!! by Isryl02(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Buh that ur friend sha
He use juju 4 am?

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers, Beware Of OLAWALE FALOLA!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Why shld unemployment cloud me?! Haba!! Application fee!, Clearance fee!.. Nigerian youths are still very much asleep

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers, Beware Of OLAWALE FALOLA!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jadonjack:
Why shld unemployment cloud me?! Haba!! Application fee!, Clearance fee!.. Nigerian youths are still very much asleep
i didn't even have up to that application fee when I started my business as a graduate,just my project laptop,printer,I pass my neighbor gen and 600 naira a4 paper,refill ink 500 and gbam,I upgraded from there.nigerian graduate are gullible walahi

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers, Beware Of OLAWALE FALOLA!!! by JustK: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
southniyikaye:
i didn't even have up to that application fee when I started my business as a graduate,just my project laptop,printer,I pass my neighbor gen and 600 naira a4 paper,refill ink 500 and gbam,I upgraded from there.nigerian graduate are gullible walahi

Lucky u
Re: Job Seekers, Beware Of OLAWALE FALOLA!!! by ninovandross(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Why did they release d criminal
Re: Job Seekers, Beware Of OLAWALE FALOLA!!! by hotnsexy4christ(f): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
You need to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour.

(1) (Reply)

Account/operation Support Interns At Telvida International Systems Limited / Call Center Agents Needed In Ibadan / Careers Ng Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.