Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

His Crazy Experience With Weed(igbo) When He Visited His Friend's Sister - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / His Crazy Experience With Weed(igbo) When He Visited His Friend's Sister (1178 Views)

Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience With A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Crazy Experience With Weed(igbo) When He Visited His Friend's Sister by onismate: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2014
Smoking weed is very dangerous. Weed has numerous names we used in addressing it here in Nigeria. The oyinbo people will call it, “weed or marijuana.” We call it that too. We also call it, “igbo” or ikpokiri or whichever names the smokers used in addressing it.

I could remember my days in Delta state Polytechnic Oghara. Then I was undergoing my National Diploma (ND) and, in my ND1 precisely. I could remember seeing what igbo or weed can do to people. That was when I came to realize it’s not only smoking it that could make you high, (taking you to cloud 9 as people would say), but chewing it, eating food laced with it can also harm.

I remembered that Ibori was the Governor. He (Governor ibori) came to commission some few projects in Polytechnic Oghara were I was studying then. After commissioning the projects, the ceremony ended, the Governor went back to Asaba the state capital. I went back home. When I got home, I met my 2 roommates cooking beans. Our room was very big. Just like a big parlor we see in some Nollywood movies, so it contained three of us. It can even contain 2 more people, only that there would be no much privacy and it may look like a refugee camp. One of them said he wants to add weed into the beans, the other said he shouldn’t try it. As both of them were still arguing and contemplating on whether to add weed to the beans, I sat on the chair looking at them, I didn’t want to say anything to them because I felt it was a waste of time. They can’t put weed into the beans; where would they find it. If only I knew they were not joking, they were damn serious. I was still forming jew while them (my roomie) are neither Jews nor Jentiles. They may decide to be holy today and the next day, they change. I laughed as they argue, I felt they were under the inspiration of hunger, they really had the strength to argue.

After couple of minutes, the beans was still on fire, I left the house and went to check a female friend of mine. I spent about an hour and came back to the house. As I entered the room, I met my 2 roommates and one other guy laid on the floor behaving funny, doing some abnormal things. The other guy was chidi, my roomie’s friend. Chidi was on the floor wanking. I have only seen this kind of scene in movies, where people are high on cocaine. This was the state I saw them in. One of my roomie was just gushing out saliva out of his mouth. On seeing this, fear gripped me. I didn’t know what was going on with them, neither do I know how to help. I ran outside and called the neighbors to come. Barely 3minutes I screamed for help, the whole room was filled with people. Some suggesting that they had gone mad and we should just take them to one babalawo to cure them. Some suggested we leave them at the babalawo’s place. “Dem don mad oo,” one of the visitors screamed. Mad! How manage, people that were normal that I left some minutes ago before I came back. About 3 people said maybe they were reacting to drugs use. One was asking me if they took drug(cocaine, marijuana). Immediately he asked that, I quickly remembered they argued about putting weed inside the beans they were cooking. After all, weed is drug too. I told them it may be the weed they used in cooking because they were arguing about it before I left. After hearing that, one of the neighbors went out, in about 15minutes time, she returned with a nurse. The nurse injected them and they slept off. They woke up the next day evening. Since that day till I finished my ND and left Delta state polytechnic, I never saw them smoking or using weed to cook. Thank God I went out and never tasted the beans. According to them, it was their first time of adding weed to food and, it was someone who suggested they try it.

I later left the house and rented my own apartment. This happened some years back. Now am in Funaab, I never knew how the experience was until this particular day. My friend, Ife took me to see his sister in Pansheke. We got there and his sister was not around. He knows where she normally drops her house keys. He went there, took it and opened the door. We entered. I saw some male clothes on the hanger. I asked ife about the male clothings because he had earlier told me that his sister was not married. He said the clothes belong to her sister’s boyfriend.

He opened one of the pots in the cupboard. “chaiiiii,” he screamed. I asked what was that, he said I should come and see. I came, it was the ogbono soup her sister cooked. She cooked it with kpomo, beaf, fish. Those kpomo were so big and enticing. Looking at the face of the soup , one would believe it’s a well-cooked soup. Ife boiled water to make eba. He asked me if I will eat. I told him I won’t;( even though the soup already caught my eyes). After making the eba, he warmed the soup and served himself. He asked me again to come join him. I was still doing shakara. He was still enjoying the food with the big meat and fish while I watched him. After much shakara, I washed my hands and joined him in eating. After I couldn’t kill that appetite in me that time.

Barley 5 minutes we had finished eating, it started. It looked like something came over me. It looked as if I was formerly in captive and the thing unlocked me out of captivity. I began sweating, I began to hear a voice in me. The voice told me to start jumping, I began to jump. The voice told me to go outside and pull my clothes. “Hmmmmm,” this is not normal nah, I said to myself. I turned to ife, the guy was behaving abnormal. He was on the floor beating himself. “Guy I don’t know the way am feeling oo,” I said to him. He didn’t even respond. I was struggling within me, I want to control myself and don’t obey the voice, but it was hard for me. Before I knew what was happening, my guy ife had begun summersaulting in the room. It was just like a child’s play but that was no joke. I knew within me that something was wrong and it wasn’t normal. But I couldn’t help it. It just looked like something was pushing me to do abnormal things but I was struggling to control myself. I pulled my trouser wearing only boxers and my shirt. I ran outside. I saw a very beautiful girl, light in complexion and busty; she was passing by the house. The way the house was built, is that when one comes outside, they get to see shops, and there was a tiled road and people passing by. The house was not fenced so you can imagine when displaying under the inspiration of this substance, people and passersby will be looking at you. Seeing the fine girl passing by, that voice told me to go and grab her breast. Immediately I ran after her. I tapped her shoulder from behind. She turned around looking at me in a weird manner. Thank God she didn’t even slap me because I tapped her so hard, am sure she would feel some pains at her left shoulders.

I became speechless as she turned and faced me, I couldn’t talk. She was staring at me like, “what can I do for you”. The voice was telling me to press her breast. I was struggling to hold myself. “Do you have a pen there,” I asked. “Are you okay at all,” she asked. see me see wahala. I no fit answer again. She looked at me again from head to toe, turned around and walked away. I wondered why she looked at me from head to toe, I looked at myself and discovered I was only wearing boxers and shirt, I wasn’t putting on any slippers, I was on bare foot. The voice told me to go after her. I told myself that this can’t be. I turned back and was walking home. I saw some secondary school girls coming towards me, they were coming back from the school. The voice told me to run towards them, collect the bags they were carrying and runaway. I began to run towards them, as they saw me running towards them, they turned around and ran away too. Some women in their shops there came out and started looking at me, as if there is a new mad man in town. As I saw them looking at me, I ran inside the room. As I entered the room, I met ife shouting on top of his voice. He was singing one don meon song like that. He ran outside too, came back within 3minutes with a loaf of N70 bread. He started eating the bread with ogbono soup in the pot. After he finished, he ran out again. Barely 20 minutes he ran outside, I was still inside wondering what must be wrong with me, a young man dragged ife into the house and locked it. He brought out some thin milk and began pouring it into our mouth. He also brought some liquid bottled drugs and gave it to us, and we slept off, only for us to wake up the next day afternoon Very hungry and tired. I discovered the man was the boyfriend of ife’s sister. I guessed the women with shops outside called him to tell him that there were some guys in their house that are behaving abnormally. I also discovered he was the one who added weed into the soup. What I don’t seem to understand is that; does it mean that ife’s sister and boyfriend takes weed? I didn’t even bother to ask ife or his sister’s boyfriend because, immediately I woke up and heard all his explanations, I wore my clothes and left the house, never to return there again; and since then, I don’t even eat in people’s houses unless I was there and saw them cook the food.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/news/397-my-experience-with-weed-igbo-in-funaab
Re: His Crazy Experience With Weed(igbo) When He Visited His Friend's Sister by BoiledCorn: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2014
So no be you this thing happen to sef angry

Say no to copy and paste!!! angry
Re: His Crazy Experience With Weed(igbo) When He Visited His Friend's Sister by Adeoba10(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2014
Hehehehehe... U for waka go senate from panseke make u go display for Oyewole.... Hehheheheheheheh
Re: His Crazy Experience With Weed(igbo) When He Visited His Friend's Sister by FlintGuevara(m): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2014
mtchew... light headed peeps be beefing weed.

(1) (Reply)

The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. / Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes / Congo Mob Performs Jungle Justice On Supected Militant Caught With Machete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.