Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng (50234 Views)

Price Action Forex Signals / Free Accurate Forex Signals / Daily Forex Trade Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
A very good day to our valued followers and subscribers,we sure missed you guys. We are very much sorry for our inability to post or reply to your requests,due to the fact that we were blocked out again by the anti-spam bot for the 3rd time,the recent block was just lifted up about an hour ago after 3days. Please,we were ignorant of the fact that we were not allowed to post using capital letters all through,if not for a friend that drew our attention to it ,we do take responsibility of the blocking due to ignorance. As promised earlier some days ago,we do have a bumper package for you our valued followers for the the new week. please be on the look out for our Forex signals later tonight,and at about 10 a.m, our binary analyst will be online to post his signals,please don't miss out because its gonna be an explosive week of making good pips all the way,be you a binary or forex trader,we got you covered,thanks. N.B : we do hope that this time around,we are not going to be blocked again. Please if any one knows any other reason or reasons why we are being blocked by the anti-spam Bot, your opinions will be highly appreciated,so we can move forward this week and ride the pips train together, and make good gains,thanks.
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
You are all welcome to our accurate daily forex signals,that will empower our valued followers,to conquer the daily challenges and whip-saw in the Forex and Binary option markets, our mission is to guide you in actualizing the quest for making consistent daily profits,with a very minimal loss at the end of the day. We shall be posting our signals from 7 a.m - 8 a.m nigeria time. As other trading opportunities unfolds,we will update you immediately,using our conservative approach of making good pips. As a final note to our valued followers,Forex trading requires patient. Do not be in a haste to place a trade,always wait for price to come to your pending order levels as our signal analyst posted. This is our watch word,and you will find out that at the end of each trading day,you are making more pips,using our signals with out stress. Once again you are all warmly welcome to our signals service. As often,at the beginning of a new week,the lack of price movement and clear direction on a monday makes predicting the overall direction a little bit difficult for today. But with our conservative approach of accurate pending order,will surely net you a numbers of pips,which are about 85% - 90% accurate. Now down to business of the day,the 18th/8/2014, we are favoring the following trade setups: Buy Gbp/Chf @ 1.5060, 1.5030 and 1.4980. TP @ 1.5150, 1.5250, 1.5360. Buy Gbp/Usd @ 1.6650, 1.6620 1.6580.TP @ 1.6740,1.6780,1.6850 . Buy Aud/chf @ 1.8340, 1.8320, 1.8280.TP@ 1.8460, 1.8510 and 1.8560. Buy Chf/Jpy @ 111.60,111.20,11080. TP @ 112.20,112.70 ,113.50. Buy Gbp/Jpy @ 170.40,170.10,169.70,169.30 TP@ 171.40,171.80,172.40,173.40. Buy Nzd/Usd @ 0.8330,0.8300,0.8270,0.8220. TP @ 0.8380,0.8410,0.8460,0.8520. Buy Eur/Usd @ 1.3320,1.3280,1.3240. TP@ 1.3460,1.3485,1.3540. Sell Eur/Jpy @ 137.80,138.20,138.60. TP @ 136.50,135.80,135.40. Sell Chf/Jpy @ 113.80,114.20,114.70. TP @ 112.50,111.80 and 111.20 respectively. NB: please refer to our previous post on money management and entries ,if you are operating a smaller account or better still,shoot us an email,thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by Aleshyto(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2014
You are welcome back
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by fxlord2012: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
welcum bck sir....wud rili love to talk to you pls kindly drop ur active email address...tnx
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by toppy1234: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2014
Welcome back
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2014
Apologies once again,for not being able to update or respond to this thread for the past couple of days,due to another ban,by the Anti -spam bot.{Banned by AntispamBot in Business for https://www.nairaland.com/1841956/free-daily-forex-signals-servicefxng/1#25569615. Ban expires on 11:27am On Aug 21}
We are very sorry for keeping you guys waiting,it was actually not our making,and we cant really figure out what we are doing wrong to warrant the incessant ban by the bot. We are glad to be back once again,to empower you and give our valued followers the very best of signals,thanks.
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2014
Thanks toppy1234, Aleshyto, and other followers sending us mails commending our efforts. and we promise as usual to give you guys the best and to make more pips using our signals,we truly do appreciate you guys.
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2014
fxlord2012: welcum bck sir....wud rili love to talk to you pls kindly drop ur active email address...tnx
FXlord2012,kindly check the email you sent to,probably you typed out the wrong email address,because others have been reaching out to us through the same email we stated,thanks.
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by fxlord2012: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote
author=servicefxng]
FXlord2012,kindly check the email you sent to,probably you typed out the
wrong email address,because others have been reaching out to us through
the same email we stated,thanks.[/quote] ok thanks i will do dat. thank God ure back from ur ban, but pls dont u think creatin a facebook page will rili help?...rada dan relyin on nairaland alone....just an opinion...thanks
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by mount1ng(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
fxlord2012: ok thanks i will do dat. thank God ure back from ur ban, but pls dont u think creatin a facebook page will rili help?...rada dan relyin on nairaland alone....just an opinion...thanks
Your read my mind. Create a fan page or group then we like.
Welcome back.
@Servicefxng well done. But what are update of the last pending order?
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
fxlord2012: ok thanks i will do dat. thank God ure back from ur ban, but pls dont u think creatin a facebook page will rili help?...rada dan relyin on nairaland alone....just an opinion...thanks
Well noted Fxlord2012,already we have been on it,just wanted to put some final touches to it,hopefully we do hope to launch it by next week God's willing,thanks.
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
We apologize for the late coming of the update,we have been busy with plans to serve you better and promptly as from next week,with or with out anti-spam bot ban.
Concerning our pending trades on the 18th Aug.2014, 8 {eight} of our pending orders were triggered namely on Buy Gbp/Usd,all 3 pending orders were triggered, also the Buy Eur/Usd 2 {two} of our pending levels were triggered but we added an instant buy @ 1.3250 making 3 trades on Eur/Usd. Also our pending order on Sell Eur/Jpy @ 137.80 was triggered,we do hope the other pending @ 138.20 maybe triggered tonight or tomorrow.
More so on our pending level on Sell Chf/Jpy @113.80 was triggered and hopefully we are still looking the entry @ 114.20 may be trigger in by tomorrow.
So far 8 trades were triggered and we entered 1 {Eur/Usd} instant order,making 9 trades but we took partial profit of the initial trades of Gbp/Usd that were triggered @ 1.6650 and 1.6620 @ 1.6730 and 1.6720 when we noticed a reversal trend,but could not update our followers due to the ban,but hopefully all these issues will be taken care of from next week.
All the triggered trades are already in profits,and we intend leaving those triggered trades of level 2 and 3 pending orders for a long term trades{i.e extending our take profit levels},thanks and do enjoy our pip train ride,to maximize profit.
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by toppy1234: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
We are waiting
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Friends and followers has been sending mails,asking what our strategies are based on.
Well,basically our systems are based majorly on the 4 hour, daily and weekly analysis,based on the following entry criteria:
1} Major resistance or support levels.
2} Major currency strength against one another.
3} Above all the overall trend of the day,but once in a while,we do take instant execution,based on counter trends at critical reversal levels,to maximize profit.
You don't have to be an active or full time trader. We have got you covered by just following our precise signal entries,and you are good to go.
Previously our BBM signal service was limited to some friends and subscribers,but due to our occasional inability to reach out to you, due to BOT ban,we have decided to open wide our door to the general public to effect quick update and response to our valued followers.
Every one of you are invited to join us in our bbm chat group, where we talk,chat-ping and eat pips on a daily basis.
You can add us up on BBM pin-27C718FE.
We do have a bumper and exciting packages to all our followers that are in this group,be you a trader or a total novice,we have a surprise package for you in the nearest future.
We do sincerely hope you enjoy our service and maximize gains,as you become a proficient trader with us,thanks and we await your joining the winning train,thanks and we are here to empower you,and we are always at your service.
N.B: We are also working out something for those of you on Facebook,Twitter,whatsapp and wechat,please do drop your interest for these other social services,to ascertain your major interest,thanks.
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
UPDATE: 21/8/14....we are looking at :
Sell Usd/Jpy level 1 @ 104.10, level 2 @ 104.25 and level 3 @ 104.50
Take Profit @ 102.40, 102.10 and 101.70 respectively.
Buy Gbp/usd level 1 @ 1.6550, level 2 @ 1.6530 and level 3 @ 1.6500
Take Profit @ 1.6820, 1.6890 and 1.6950 respectively.
We will be looking at other set ups as they unfold,thanks and wishing you the very best of pips hunting....
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by fxlord2012: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2014
[quote
author=servicefxng]Friends and followers has been sending mails,asking
what our strategies are based on.
Well,basically our systems are based majorly on the 4 hour, daily and
weekly analysis,based on the following entry criteria:
3} Above all the overall trend of the day,but once in a while,we do take
instant execution,based on counter trends at critical reversal
levels,to maximize profit.
You don't have to be an active or full time trader. We have got you
covered by just following our precise signal entries,and you are good to
go.
Previously our BBM signal service was limited to some friends and
subscribers,but due to our occasional inability to reach out to you, due
to BOT ban,we have decided to open wide our door to the general public
to effect quick update and response to our valued followers.
Every one of you are invited to join us in our bbm chat group, where we
talk,chat-ping and eat pips on a daily basis.
We do have a bumper and exciting packages to all our followers that are
in this group,be you a trader or a total novice,we have a surprise
package for you in the nearest future.
We do sincerely hope you enjoy our service and maximize gains,as you
become a proficient trader with us,thanks and we await your joining the
winning train,thanks and we are here to empower you,and we are always at
your service.
N.B: We are also working out something for those of you on
Facebook,Twitter,whatsapp and wechat,please do drop your interest for
these other social services,to ascertain your major interest,thanks.
[/quote]..........thanks for ur understandin and matured mind. we are patiently waitin for d launch of d facebook page. tanx
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by mount1ng(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2014
servicefxng: Friends and followers has been sending mails,asking what our strategies are based on.
Well,basically our systems are based majorly on the 4 hour, daily and weekly analysis,based on the following entry criteria:
3} Above all the overall trend of the day,but once in a while,we do take instant execution,based on counter trends at critical reversal levels,to maximize profit.
You don't have to be an active or full time trader. We have got you covered by just following our precise signal entries,and you are good to go.
Previously our BBM signal service was limited to some friends and subscribers,but due to our occasional inability to reach out to you, due to BOT ban,we have decided to open wide our door to the general public to effect quick update and response to our valued followers.
Every one of you are invited to join us in our bbm chat group, where we talk,chat-ping and eat pips on a daily basis.
We do have a bumper and exciting packages to all our followers that are in this group,be you a trader or a total novice,we have a surprise package for you in the nearest future.
We do sincerely hope you enjoy our service and maximize gains,as you become a proficient trader with us,thanks and we await your joining the winning train,thanks and we are here to empower you,and we are always at your service.
N.B: We are also working out something for those of you on Facebook,Twitter,whatsapp and wechat,please do drop your interest for these other social services,to ascertain your major interest,thanks.
I really appreciate your effort. I left fx for a while now but with you, I am coming back earlier than expected. I will join you in the BBM, FB will be an addition. Lol. More pipping.
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2014
mount1ng:
I really appreciate your effort. I left fx for a while now but with you, I am coming back earlier than expected. I will join you in the BBM, FB will be an addition. Lol. More pipping.
You are welcome any time,and we do appreciate you too,thanks.
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2014
fxlord2012: ..........thanks for ur understandin and matured mind. we are patiently waitin for d launch of d facebook page. tanx
Well noted FXLORD2012..........thanks.
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2014
New update for
servicefxng: UPDATE: 22/8/14....we are looking at :
Sell Usd/Jpy level 1 @ 104.10, level 2 @ 104.25 and level 3 @ 104.50
Take Profit @ 102.40, 102.10 and 101.70 respectively.
Buy Gbp/usd level 1 @ 1.6550, level 2 @ 1.6530 and level 3 @ 1.6500
Take Profit @ 1.6820, 1.6890 and 1.6950 respectively.
We will be looking at other set ups as they unfold,thanks and wishing you the very best of pips hunting....
New update,we are looking to Buy Level 1 Eur/Aud @ 1.4230 ,level 2 @ 1.4210 and level 3 @ 1.4180
Take Profit @ 1.4420, 1.4470 and 1.4520
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by toppy1234: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Bumber to Fender Following.
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by Aleshyto(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
servicefxng: New update for
New update,we are looking to Buy Level 1 Eur/Aud @ 1.4230 ,level 2 @ 1.4210 and level 3 @ 1.4180
Take Profit @ 1.4420, 1.4470 and 1.4520
sir tank u for d gud work; hopefully by next week i will fund my account with fx pro, im just done with d verification bcs i hv left it for long, i will need ur help pls how to set dis pending orders on my mt4 platform pls put me tru sir. Where do u base sir?
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Well noted Aleshyto,we are always ready to serve you better.Pending orders are already there on any Forex platform you are using.It is situated on the interface,where you will see NEW ORDER,then just click on the {V} sign,there you will find instant or market execution,just below it you will see your pending orders.You will be concerned for now with just the SELL LIMIT and BUY LIMIT.As time goes on you will learn how to use your buy stop and sell stop.You can join us in any of our social networks coming up from next week,if you are not on BBM,thanks.
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by Aleshyto(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
servicefxng:
Well noted Aleshyto,we are always ready to serve you better.Pending orders are already there on any Forex platform you are using.It is situated on the interface,where you will see NEW ORDER,then just click on the {V} sign,there you will find instant or market execution,just below it you will see your pending orders.You will be concerned for now with just the SELL LIMIT and BUY LIMIT.As time goes on you will learn how to use your buy stop and sell stop.You can join us in any of our social networks coming up from next week,if you are not on BBM,thanks.
tanx for ur response sir i will join the fb page and also add u on bbm
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by Aleshyto(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
servicefxng:
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by Kingsmeado(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Amazing job u guys are doing selfless, i was wandering how i will make it on FX but with dis akert I am sure going to get the basic education and start trading, what's ur FB page
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
sell instantly,USD/Chf @ 0.9145 and set pendings @ 0.9155 and 0.9165
Take Profits @ 0.8980, 0.8920 0.8880
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kingsmeado: Amazing job u guys are doing selfless, i was wandering how i will make it on FX but with dis akert I am sure going to get the basic education and start trading, what's ur FB page
Thanks KingsMeado,its a pleasure,you are sure welcome to our thread.Our FB page will be up and running by next week,God's willing,we are always at you service.
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
So far we have got 11 {triggered}+ 3 instant executions triggered trades,as follows:

Buy Gbp/Usd @ 1.6580 triggered in yesterday,1.6570 instant.
Sell Chf/jpy @ 113.80 triggered today.
Sell Eur/Jpy @ 137.80 triggered today.
Buy Eur/Usd @ 1.3320 triggered yesterday, 1.3280, 1.3240 triggered today,plus the instants entered @1.3250 and 1.3223 today.
Sell Usd/Jpy @ 104.10 triggered today.
Buy Eur/Aud @ 1.4230 triggered today,hopefully we still expect that of 1.4210,will soon be triggered.
Sell Usd/Chf @ 0.9145 triggered today.
We closed 2 Gbp /usd trades triggered on Tuesday the 19th @ 1.6650 and 1.6620,closed @ 1.6730{80pips} and 1.6720 {100 pips},when we saw signs of a reversal trend.
All triggered trades can fetch you about 100 - 300pips or more,especially those triggered at level 3 entries.
We intend to hold on and ride with these trades,come next week especially those @ level 2 and 3 entries to maximize profit.
Basically,with our signals,you don't chase pips around,pips will always come to you at our pending levels,and you make more pips with out any anxiety and with your emotions fully under control.
Thanks,and do have a wonderful weekend ahead..........
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by Kingsmeado(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
I don't really have a good knowledge on fx but I have been following ur alert, i hope I'll learn quick to sart
servicefxng: So far we have got 11 {triggered}+ 3 instant executions triggered trades,as follows:

Buy Gbp/Usd @ 1.6580 triggered in yesterday,1.6570 instant.
Sell Chf/jpy @ 113.80 triggered today.
Sell Eur/Jpy @ 137.80 triggered today.
Buy Eur/Usd @ 1.3320 triggered yesterday, 1.3280, 1.3240 triggered today,plus the instants entered @1.3250 and 1.3223 today.
Sell Usd/Jpy @ 104.10 triggered today.
Buy Eur/Aud @ 1.4230 triggered today,hopefully we still expect that of 1.4210,will soon be triggered.
Sell Usd/Chf @ 0.9145 triggered today.
We closed 2 Gbp /usd trades triggered on Tuesday the 19th @ 1.6650 and 1.6620,closed @ 1.6730{80pips} and 1.6720 {100 pips},when we saw signs of a reversal trend.
All triggered trades can fetch you about 100 - 300pips or more,especially those triggered at level 3 entries.
We intend to hold on and ride with these trades,come next week especially those @ level 2 and 3 entries to maximize profit.
Basically,with our signals,you don't chase pips around,pips will always come to you at our pending levels,and you make more pips with out any anxiety and with your emotions fully under control.
Thanks,and do have a wonderful weekend ahead..........
Re: Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng by servicefxng(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sure kingsmeado,in as much as you know how to open your platform,and place a trade from the NEW ORDER and place your pending order levels as our analyst predicted,you stand a chance to make a daily and consistent profit with us.Along side you can be updating your knowledge of the FX market by studying and practicing with a demo to be a proficient trader.
Our signals are usually 80%- 90% accurate and works for you as a beginner or advanced Forex trader.Thanks once again kingsmeado,for appreciating our effort and we do hope to see you soon riding the pips train with us,thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina / Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.