Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. (2976 Views)

Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun / PDP Is Buying Technology That Can Disable Inec's Card Readers -APC / Opinion: Nigerians Desire Change; But Buhari And APC Offer No Better Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Alexcollins(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2014
As d february 14 2015 presidential Election approaches, some nigerians are of d view that d present administration have not performed enough to warrant second term in office. Others believe that d uninterrupted reign of d ruling political party (PDP) since 1999 is d reason 4 dis current trend of misappropriation. Do u think there is a better candidate/party dat can pilot nigeria 2 d promise land. Who is ur candidate for 2015?

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by simpleseyi: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2014
Dame Patience Jonathan a.k.a. dere ris God oo is a better alternative.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Alexcollins(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2014
simpleseyi: Dame Patience Jonathan a.k.a. dere ris God oo is a better alternative.
yea, with little Patience there is 'Goodluck'. And 'Patience' is what nigerians don't have right now.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by vedd: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2014
Jona knows too well that he is the worst. His body language suggest that he is fed up with the task of ruling, but he is being urged-on by his handlers who are bent on leading him to his downfall.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by talktimi(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2014
Hamza Al Mustapha for president 2015
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by oduastates: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2014
Ridiculous.
That question is myopic and of limited horizon

Amaechi : the fact that he was able to carry every one of his colleagues along .cosmopolitan and strong willed.amiable as well. On top of every issue.

Fashola : needs no explanation

Donald duke : far more cosmopolitan.failed on the tinapa thing but at least ,he can still dream of the big stuffs .

Pat utomi: knowledgeable and on top of issues .says it as it is.

Buhari: for the reason that he cannot be painted with the same brush that you use on a typical Nigerian politician.

Amosun:a technocrat who has earned the right to be called one.not all those baroof world bankers.

Many if the governors will do a far better job.
The current person does not seem to know what his job spec is.
He also does not know that all the trap he thinks he is setting are going to reap him eventually.

When asked about on economy ,jonathan said it was in the hands of the experts.
He seem not to have a clue on what is going on in his bedroom .

8 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by wirinet(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2014
The same way there were no alternatives to IBB, Abacha and Obasanjo. There is never an alternative to any incumbent according to members of his tribe, political hangers on and benefactors. They talk as if Jonathan is immortal and would be there forever.

7 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2014
I have no doubts that the likes of Fashola or Donald Duke would make better presidents. The only problem is that neither party will produce them as candidates.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Safari29: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2014
Hoe many times wud this question be asked?

The truth is Jonathan is the worst we ever had so far. This year alone more than 2000 have died from Bokoharam attack do u want that to continue

anyone that vote for him is insane

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by richeso: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2014
Safari29: Hoe many times wud this question be asked?

The truth is Jonathan is the worst we ever had so far. This year alone more than 2000 have died from Bokoharam attack do u want that to continue

anyone that vote for him is insane
You are the most daft person I ever noted in nairaland. And I think mutually insane too.
Which president will face all this troubles in nigeria and do better than him ?
Outside GEJ. Who else have done something well noted for in regards to solutions or solving
Problem we have now ?

I will vote for that person who can do what GEJ can not do, right now. As far as am concern
I don't have any better replacement because all of them did not do anything to stop the problems either
Despite the problems is in their own land. How much more the whole 9ja.

Anyone who says GEJ is not capable, should proof himself capable now by practical not just words.

7 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Safari29: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2014
richeso:
You are the most daft person I ever noted in nairaland. And I think mutually insane too.
Which president will face all this troubles in nigeria and do better than him ?
Outside GEJ. Who else have done something well noted for in regards to solutions or solving
Problem we have now ?

I will vote for that person who can do what GEJ can not do, right now. As far as am concern
I don't have any better replacement because all of them did not do anything to stop the problems either
Despite the problems is in their own land. How much more the whole 9ja.

obasanjo is way miles better than him.

He is the president, u don't expect a governor or statemen to act like a president when they are not?
The primary role of any president is security and he scored 0 over 100.

can u count the number of bomb explosion in his regime compared to Obasanjo and abacha together and babangida together??

you are the one that is daft and clueless just like jonathan

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2014
SO U ARE THINKING OF REPLACING ME?,WAIT LET ME FINISH THIS BOOK

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by jking001(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Only foolish people would not see GEJ as one of the best candidate ,the nigerians in my opinion who can rival his achievements would be, Donald Duke and Godswill Akpabio ,one idiot mentioned Fashola who's Fashola what did fashola do? controlled thugs and Oshodi market any lunatic can do that,is lagos still safe?can fashola boast of roads apart from the ones the collects toll from,I live on the island and those bad interlocking roads makes me sick to my stomach and i wonder if there's a government in lagos state,they do roads they can tax while leaving the rest,you don't have money to fix 3rd mainland bridge but you have money to do a suspension bridge that you can tax misplaced priority,you say its federal road but you normally do it and you always get your refund from the federal govt,who mentioned Amosu,Buhari look here we are no fools if any governor is really sincere in developing his state,that state would compete fairly with the capital Abuja with all working facilities,street lights roads water schools etc ,that if their state budget is spent judiciously ,left to me almost all the state governors failed,take a look @ Rwanda and see how budget is put to use,some bigoted individual would mention some stupid governors name and feels he's making sense Buhari once had a shot to change nigeria and he could not balance Nigeria politics even as a military head of state talk more of now its only a fool who doesn't think would even mention Buhari ask yourself why others could hold the military together and he couldn't?I think this kids on NL need to take courses in history of nigeria and leadership.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
jking001: Only foolish people would not see GEJ as one of the best candidate ,the nigerians in my opinion who can rival his achievements would be, Donald Duke and Godswill Akpabio one silly idiot mentioned Fashola who's Fashola what did fashola do? controlled thugs and Oshodi market any lunatic can do that,is lagos still safe?can fashola boast of roads apart from the ones the collects toll from,I live on the island and those bad interlocking roads makes me sick to my stomach and i wonder if there's a government in lagos state,they do roads they can tax while leaving the rest,you don't have money to fix 3rd mainland bridge but you have money to do a suspension bridge that you can tax misplaced priority,you say its federal road but you normally do it and you always get your refund from the federal govt,who mentioned Amosu,Buhari look here we are no fools if any governor is really sincere in developing his state,that state would compete fairly with the capital Abuja with all working facilities,street lights roads water schools etc ,that if their state budget is spent judiciously ,left to me almost all the state governors failed,take a look @ Rwanda and see how budget is put to use,some bigoted individual would mention some stupid governors name and feels he's making sense Buhari once had a shot to change nigeria and he could not balance Nigeria politics even as a military head of state talk more of now its only a fool who doesn't think would even mention Buhari ask yourself why others could hold the military together and he couldn't?I think this kids on NL need to take courses in history of nigeria and leadership.

I don't like those roads built with interlocking stone either, they're mostly done haphazardly, making them very bumpy to drive on.

I figured the plan was to make all roads motorable first and then pave the roads, but it doesn't seem like that's the plan.

I do commend Oga Fash here and there, but the things left undone are still very many.
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by richeso: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Safari29:

obasanjo is way miles better than him.

He is the president, u don't expect a governor or statemen to act like a president when they are not?
The primary role of any president is security and he scored 0 over 100.

can u count the number of bomb explosion in his regime compared to Obasanjo and abacha together and babangida together??

you are the one that is daft and clueless just like jonathan

Lol... U be comfirm mugu.
Did obasanjo experince any terrorist attack like boko haram ? Did obasanjo experince
Bad assistants ?

Why do we have stateman and governments ?
Can the president take decision without the house of rep and house of assembly not
Supportive of it? Are you saying all the responsibility. Comes from the president alone ?
So you mean its no business of others except the president abi.

Stop that thing you dey take before it ruin your life oo.
Am talking as a nigerian and not any e-rats

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by oduastates: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
jking001: Only foolish people would not see GEJ as one of the best candidate ,the nigerians in my opinion who can rival his achievements would be, Donald Duke and Godswill Akpabio one silly idiot mentioned Fashola who's Fashola what did fashola do? controlled thugs and Oshodi market any lunatic can do that,is lagos still safe?can fashola boast of roads apart from the ones the collects toll from,I live on the island and those bad interlocking roads makes me sick to my stomach and i wonder if there's a government in lagos state,they do roads they can tax while leaving the rest,you don't have money to fix 3rd mainland bridge but you have money to do a suspension bridge that you can tax misplaced priority,you say its federal road but you normally do it and you always get your refund from the federal govt,who mentioned Amosu,Buhari look here we are no fools if any governor is really sincere in developing his state,that state would compete fairly with the capital Abuja with all working facilities,street lights roads water schools etc ,that if their state budget is spent judiciously ,left to me almost all the state governors failed,take a look @ Rwanda and see how budget is put to use,some bigoted individual would mention some stupid governors name and feels he's making sense Buhari once had a shot to change nigeria and he could not balance Nigeria politics even as a military head of state talk more of now its only a fool who doesn't think would even mention Buhari ask yourself why others could hold the military together and he couldn't?I think this kids on NL need to take courses in history of nigeria and leadership.
Them force you.
Na by force to fall sick.
Go and live in akwa ibom so as not to fall sick.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by earthgreeners(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Villagers dey claim Islander..... Wonders shall neva end
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by jking001(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Island nah place ?Prostitutes dey rent house there take do business, so what's so special about the island.

earthgreeners: Villagers dey claim Islander..... Wonders shall neva end

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Safari29: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
richeso:
Did obasanjo experince any terrorist attack like boko haram ? Did obasanjo experince
Bad assistants ?

Can the president take decision without the house of rep and house of assembly not
Supportive of it? Are you saying all the responsibility. Comes from the president alone ?

hey guy what's all the insult na?? That was my opinion and u have urs too we are both Nigerians
u can't force people to support incompetency, Jonathan governance is as bad as worse now. it is just too pathetic voting him in again in 2015 will be worst the handwriting is on the wall. I only heard bomb blast on tv and films before jonathan came. now the probability of being bombed in reality is 1/2

we can't continue with these set of people again
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Descartes: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Safari29:

hey guy what's all the insult na?? That was my opinion and u have urs too we are both Nigerians
u can't force people to support incompetency, Jonathan governance is as bad as worse now. it is just too pathetic voting him in again in 2015 will be worst the handwriting is on the wall. I only heard bomb blast on tv and films before jonathan came. now the probability of being bombed in reality is 1/2

we can't continue with these set of people again
Aboki, your only fear is that you are being ruled by an 'infidel' and nothing more grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Safari29: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes:
Aboki, your only fear is that you are being ruled by an 'infidel' and nothing more grin

i am not a religious fanatic. I just want a competent leader and Jonathan is not from all indications. It pains me when folks say "Jonathan is the best we have for now" when we are not a fan of failure. During 2011 election I argued I'm support of Jonathan election with someone in my workplace who says Jonathan could not deliver due to his antecedent. now I realised that the person is right.

We can't vote for a pathetic government again
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Descartes: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Safari29:

i am not a religious fanatic. I just want a competent leader and Jonathan is not from all indications. It pains me when folks say "Jonathan is the best we have for now" when we are not a fan of failure. During 2011 election I argued I'm support of Jonathan election with someone in my workplace who says Jonathan could not deliver due to his antecedent. now I realised that the person is right.

We can't vote for a pathetic government again
Can we manage Kwankwoso or Buhari for now
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by meforyou1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
Presidential nomination shall tear APC apart. GEJ till 2019
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Safari29: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Descartes:
Can we manage Kwankwoso or Buhari for now

Yes. The two have good antecedent and will be better than Jonathan. but I prefer the former
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Descartes: 7:42am On Aug 05, 2014
Safari29:

Yes. The two have good antecedent and will be better than Jonathan. but I prefer the former
What of Akpabio and Okorocha
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Safari29: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2014
Descartes:

progressive

anyone with good antecedent aside jonathan am good togo. do u notice that our vice president is not noticeable and he's not doing anything about it
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2014
vedd: Jona knows too well that he is the worst. His body language suggest that he is fed up with the task of ruling, but he is being urged-on by his handlers who are bent on leading him to his downfall.

nobody asked for epistle n its quite easy to know long time waec n jamb customers...
@op,there are no credible candidate to match gej..n besides da problems,ungovenance bedeviling da regime were 'promised' by disgrunted elements time back...
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by Alexcollins(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
Descartes:
GEJ is not d problem, d region he represent is y some political element are making sure his tenure is unproductive. They simply want power 2 return bck to d north not minding d cost. Dis current 'Ebola' threat might just be one of such political instrument of destruction. God will Help us All.
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by fairheven: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
wirinet: The same way there were no alternatives to IBB, Abacha and Obasanjo. There is never an alternative to any incumbent according to members of his tribe, political hangers on and benefactors. They talk as if Jonathan is immortal and would be there forever.
God bless!was about to say that.
Let's ask ourselves sincerely,were is DANIEL KALU of the infamous "YOUTHs EARNESTLY ASK FOR ABACHA",JERRY GANA,IBRAHIM MANTU?they all told us we dint have alternative,now they are all gone with the way-wind.
Can JONAthan win any election in Nigerian without the power of imcubency?
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by fairheven: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
richeso:
Bad assistants ?

Must u result to insult?
Obasanjo did not experience terror attacks,seriously?so NIGER DELTA militants blowing up pipe lines and abducting people for ransom was not a terror act?and whose tenure did BOKO haram start?
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by shizzle11(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
op I agree with you cool
Re: There Is No Better Replacement For GEJ/PDP. Is There? Name One. by rasputinn(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
There may be better choices,but they may not have joined interested politics yet or may not even be interested.
However I'm very sure that GEJ is a billion times better than Buhari,Tinubu,Atiku,El Rufai all put together

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Be Loosing Citizens And Territory Under Buhari? / NNPC AUDIT by PwC: Report Ready Later This Month / “Buhari Will Win The Election & There Will Be No Annulment” – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.