Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) (64711 Views)

Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!! / Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by lilbabyak(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
At least they bare out their minds
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by twerkjack: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Make una no worry! When una reach 45years,una mouth go change. Na una go dey beg poor man to marry una.

Yeye dey smell!
mtscheeeew!

angry angry
dnt take it out on them. It aint Their fault that u not rich hehe
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Maximus85(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
How many of them are married Mbok?
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by dareogunsanwo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dat is the reasons why most of them marry rich man mechanic and drivers, because all they want is flashy cars
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by bizzle2: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
lol
DICKtator:

How old are you?

You must be in your 100s to type like this!!!

Don't you feel you are too old for NL?

too much wisdom isn't good you know!

Enough respect!!!

Well typed!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by DAVE5(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chillisauce:
Poor niccas don land here dey vibrate. Make una no burst una vains o. Woman go reach everybody. Find your size o grin
lol
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by feeloscar(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Me too,no go marry poor woman
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Emilord(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yeah,d same way I won't date a poor gal too.btw,it has been long since d last tym I bleeped a celebrity,I think I ve to choose from the above.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 03, 2014
Gbengem:
like seriously... So she is made of flesh I was expecting to see someone at least decorated with Gold as her name implies mtchewwww... if by mistake i happen to be dating dis girl A̶̲̥̅̊₪d come across dis her interview ehn...infact na from dat studio where dem dey interview her she go take go back to her papa house... Am sure her Ex boyfriend will be happyly settled by now while she keeps searching for her [b]missing ATM[b]

@bolded, no, not missing ATM, missing Zenith bank. Dem yeye no be small. Who wan date/marry those ugly all cargoes sef? Dem just dey deceive themselves.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Kellyclef(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2014
MadCow1:
But why Poor people no go respect theirself go find their size?! grin

A poor Man dating a Girl with high taste is like a Depressed Man with a Gun. grin

Na menopause dem go die put, cos dem nor fine like normal girls self take pix like ashawo.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Kellyclef(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2014
All this leash, money suckers, they can't even spend money from the money given to them on their guy who gave them the money. yet you "hoping" to marry rich man. thief-wait for menopause joor!
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2014
me self hate poor women like shit....
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Wisegeek01(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2014
These ones are in Bondage o oo,
Dem neva Jam better Money Ritualist"

lipsrsealed
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by lawlahbammy(f): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2014
Allergic to poor men=Being single for as long as God knows when.

And even if dey get one to wife dem dey will and always be in and out of marriage.

I pity una........
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by goldedprince: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2016
Truth is mosy of those girls toto dey smell.
Why all this ritualist no dey use this bastards na?
Why boko haram no dey see idiots like this bomb

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) / Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.