Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) (64674 Views)

Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!! / Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Gbengem(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
lalasticlala:
Lizzy gold- Bank Alerts Get Me Wett

I Dumped My Ex Boyfriend Bcs He Didn't Have Much Money
like seriously... So she is made of flesh I was expecting to see someone at least decorated with Gold as her name implies mtchewwww... if by mistake i happen to be dating dis girl A̶̲̥̅̊₪d come across dis her interview ehn...infact na from dat studio where dem dey interview her she go take go back to her papa house... Am sure her Ex boyfriend will be happyly settled by now while she keeps searching for her missing ATM

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Macelliot(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tallesty1:
How you take know?

You be Tecno?
I knew! Notice you often.

I pass real Nokia!
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by cap28: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nothing beautiful about any of these women therefore it's very unlikely that they'll be able to ensnare rich men, however if they do that is still no guarantee that they will be happy, ,as rich men tend to treat women badly and nigerian rich men treat women like garbage so no winners
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
[/color] cool If that is the case, then Get ready to die Single... [color=#990000]
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by chronique(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Not a bad thing but the question is: how many of them have rich fathers? Most times,poor men's children are actually the ones always screaming about how they can't stand poor men. I think it has to do with the frustration of seeing their poor fathers,not being able to provide for their families.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by HopeAlive14(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
We grow old and we die... rich or poor!
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by M4gunners: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Gold digging thing . Only Empress Njamah has Moni for dia others na moimoi actresses.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Leon2036(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
me self i cant marry prostitutes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by mencade6: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
jesuspikinjp:

I bet if you use this ones for money ritual na so so coins dem go dey give you Dem be bad market
hahahahahah.....na kobo kobo them go dey vomit ooo
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by mechepatrick137(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
I dey pity naija girls..... Ladies like genevieve, omotala will never say something like this, rather they channel their energy to making that money themselves.... Buh na this filthy pussies wey no even fine dey talk rubbish. Wey no dey wash their pants go dey yan yeye for this country. Mtchewwww
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by slap1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Even if they marry Dangote, they'll still divorce.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by braine(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
See these prostitute-looking old hags! Hahaha! In their dreams.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Tee99(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
...aint saying she's a gold d*****.....
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Rich guys will buy them, use them and dump them cry
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by francis247(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Choi
That Florence Johnson nose fit carry 2 Titanic ship o. Where was that nose when Titanic was sinking?
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Biggty(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
When they turn 40+ they start running from churches to mosque praying for husband

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Seeeeeeee: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Let me add my own it's a lady's money that make my dic* rise, my dic* don't rise for poor girls
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by sweetgala(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
None of these ladies can ever involve in a truely fruitful relationship. Their mental notion of what makes an ideal partner is flawed.
Very odd that my pastor preached on same topic this past Sunday. You need to engage with people who are Godly but also hardworking and tactful.

These beautiful women with their respective quota of imperfections are looking for the finished product. None of them can build a home but otherwise destroy an established man.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by cupidhero(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
even mprex njama..SMH.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
I don't fall into the category of ladies who must marry a rich guy, have always wanted a guy that we wld grow together, but honestly I like to say its bad to marry a poor guy, pls ladies don't marry a poor guy, cos ones his not happy, he will take his anger out on u! U will be the one to receive all his brunt.poor guys are always angry,the poverty gets into their heads and makes them misbehave...I changed my view after I learnt my lesson, though am in a situation where there's no turning back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by solidifi: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Una papa get money. see who dey talk. mtchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Make una no worry! When una reach 45years,una mouth go change. Na una go dey beg poor man to marry una.

Yeye dey smell!
mtscheeeew!

angry angry
And What's with being a single woman at 45. Your mama born u with man?
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by joxxy01(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
what if after marrying this rich guy sometin happened and he later became bankrupt!
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by AreaFada2: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
joxxy01:
what if after marrying this rich guy sometin happened and he later became bankrupt!

They will leave for a richer man if that option exists.

If no option, the ex-rich guy will be insulted and scorned as if he never did anything for her b4.

Such women are plenty around.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
'To each his own'. Even those who are married to either rich or poor men don't have them 100 percent due to their man's cheating ways. We are gradually getting to the time when ladies will just have a contract with rich dudes so they can just get connections or answer his name and continue with their lives. Abi no be ring every body wan look?
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
sweetgala:
None of these ladies can ever involve in a truely fruitful relationship. Their mental notion of what makes an ideal partner is flawed.
Very odd that my pastor preached on same topic this past Sunday. You need to engage with people who are Godly but also hardworking and tactful.

These beautiful women with their respective quota of imperfections are looking for the finished product. None of them can build a home but otherwise destroy an established man.
I like the way you reason with grace.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by joxxy01(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
AreaFada2:

They will leave for a richer man if that option exists.

If no option, the ex-rich guy will be insulted and scorned as if he never did anything for her b4.

Such women are plenty around.
as actresses other young girls that looks up 2 this ones as role model will start having such mentality as them.. i just pray say my babe no view this thread..
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tallesty1:
Buy then all they will be looking and praying for is a man that has a dick.

grin grin grin grin grin . Omg o!
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by eedrees(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
That babe wey call her self lizzy gold, na rituals dem go use her do at last, na God go punish una all
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by bing(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Blood suckers....
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Aktsmith104: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ask dem who dia papa b
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by jossyphobia(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
God will not let you all change your mind till. you reach 45

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tony Umez Flaunts His 4 Daughters (photos) / Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour / Afrocandy Wears Bikini To Celebrate American Independence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.