Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance (1509 Views)

Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2014
The things of the world are in enmity with God (james 4 vs 4)

peace, grace and mercy from God the Father and from Jesus Christ the Lord.

The word of God says that we should not follow the multitude to do evil.

The world has come up again with devilish programmes that will increase the citizenship of hell. Young girls have been lured to the dance that cajoles them to commit fornication. Azonto skelewu, dorobuchi nigerian idol, big brother africa and many other satanic inspiration that increases sin against God. The Word of God commands us to Fleeeeee and run away from youthful lust but the souls of perdition and reprobate youths are being lured to lust after the women thru these worldly dances. These dances doesnt glorify God nor edify the saints, many girls i have seen are being introduces into this devilish dances and are being seduced by their producers. the command from God is that we should stay away from these things and we will escape the wrath that is to come upon all these worldy dancers. Dance azonto sing dorobucchi and u will become a free land citizen of hell fire. Repent and turn to Jesus and follow after holiness, righteousness and sanctification. God bless u all

3 Likes

Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by lanre316: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2014
Hell hell hell. I wonder who is the depraved mentally sick person that came up with that wicked idea. Which god could be this heartless. Torturing humans for billions of years just for dancing azonto. Are you guys talking about this god mentally okay at all?
Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by Rich4god(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
My dear udeme... Where have you been... Abi you go school of prophetic studies, cos i can see prophet added to your name... I really missed your funny post... Can you plz tell us the dance step that is godly, or is all type of dancing a sin...
Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lol. Udeme4christ is back as ProphetUdeme.

Lolol @your siggy. Smh grin

2 Likes

Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by Danhumprey: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
lanre316: Hell hell hell. I wonder who is the depraved mentally sick person that came up with that wicked idea. Which god could be this heartless. Torturing humans for billions of years just for dancing azonto. Are you guys talking about this god mentally okay at all?
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by Rich4god(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
FrancisTony: Lol. Udeme4christ is back as ProphetUdeme.

Na so e take dey start... Very soon he will say he has being ordained an apostle... We know them...
Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Rich4god: Na so e take dey start... Very soon he will say he has being ordained an apostle... We know them...

gringringrin btw, where's Sisterme?
Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by Rich4god(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
FrancisTony:

gringringrin btw, where's Sisterme?
lol... She will soon come back as prophetess or evangelist... We knw there tricks...

1 Like

Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
lanre316: Hell hell hell. I wonder who is the depraved mentally sick person that came up with that wicked idea. Which god could be this heartless. Torturing humans for billions of years just for dancing azonto. Are you guys talking about this god mentally okay at all?
first of all u lack wisdom..... The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom... U wont be able to comprehend my post unless u invite Jesus into ur life and the God of wisdom will thru His Spirit direct u into the knowledge of eternal things. God bless u
Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Rich4god: My dear udeme... Where have you been... Abi you go school of prophetic studies, cos i can see prophet added to your name... I really missed your funny post... Can you plz tell us the dance step that is godly, or is all type of dancing a sin...
hello brother long time.... God has brought me back here for good..... Well as for ur question.. The word of God in james 5 vs 13 says is there any among u merry? Let him sing psalms..... So the dances that pleases the Lord is to glorify Him and bow ur knees and head in obeisance and lift up ur holy hands and praise ur God and creator as David did... Any other dance asides from this comes from the evil one
Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
FrancisTony: Lol. Udeme4christ is back as ProphetUdeme.

the LORD hath sworn and will not repent '' udeme4Christ is a prophet forever after the order of elijah, elisha, jeremiah, isaiah, ezekiel john the baptist, etc (psalm 110 vs 4 )
Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by torchwave: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Udeme4Christ, welcome back bro. Been a long time.
Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
torchwave: Udeme4Christ, welcome back bro. Been a long time.
yeah bro... How has ur relationship been with the Lord and how are u gone up far and are u still seeking His face? We need to talk
Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by torchwave: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2014
ProphetUdeme: yeah bro... How has ur relationship been with the Lord and how are u gone up far and are u still seeking His face? We need to talk
I thank God for His grace to seek His Face.

Very much still in the journey to know God. I don't plan to give up until I see my desire, not now or ever.

Been wondering why you did not show up after the NL loss of data.

This is the continuation of the previous thread that was lost when NL crashed temporarily - https://www.nairaland.com/1794213/seeking-face-god-journey

We can talk there so as not to derail this thread.

Hope you have not quit.
Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by Rich4god(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2014
ProphetUdeme: hello brother long time.... God has brought me back here for good..... Well as for ur question.. The word of God in james 5 vs 13 says is there any among u merry? Let him sing psalms..... So the dances that pleases the Lord is to glorify Him and bow ur knees and head in obeisance and lift up ur holy hands and praise ur God and creator as David did... Any other dance asides from this comes from the evil one
Good... But when the covenant ark was been brought into Isreal, the kinda of dance performed as David as recorded in the bible is not just bowing and lifting of hands... I guess that was from the evil one too...
Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Rich4god: Good... But when the covenant ark was been brought into Isreal, the kinda of dance performed as David as recorded in the bible is not just bowing and lifting of hands... I guess that was from the evil one too...
WHATEVER
Re: Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance by Rich4god(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2014
ProphetUdeme: WHATEVER
lol.... Keeping up with your fake profesy tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Happy 60th Birthday To Papa David Oyedepo! / 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-seeking Woman(seephoto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.