Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,135 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Microfinance Loan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Microfinance Loan (629 Views)

Marvelous Microfinance Bank Vacancy / Ab Microfinance Loan Officer / Ab Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microfinance Loan by ebubepaul(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2008
Guys how you doing.Pls I have a good business proposal.Kindly let me know which mcrofinance I can go to that will raise me 500k without collateral.Guys the microfinance banks i went to,ask me to first open an account and run it for 3months.Is this the way to microfinance someone,then what is the difference with the conventional banks.I want to be selling kerosene.you may laugh at me but the truth is that with good sales I can pay a gradaute trainee in most of the banks.am about getting a tank of btw 6-10 thousand litres.All i need is get license from NUPENG which is 30k,then go the depot and start getting the product.per litre is 50naira which is 200naira for 4litres.most road side people sell 4litres for btw 360-380.I can sell mine for 320 and still be making roughly 300k for 10 thousand litres.Guys link me up to where i can get loan without collateral or first opening an account.Thanks one luv!my number is 08027519105,08060482766
Re: Microfinance Loan by ebubepaul(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2008
guys am still waiting for your reply
Re: Microfinance Loan by bankyiie(m): 2:54am On Oct 19, 2008
It is not too easy to get anyone to give you a loan with no collateral and no prior business relationship. In my opinion i think the micro finance banks are your best bet. Go and open the account and put run it for three months.

(1) (Reply)

Juicy Job Opportunity From Adic Insurance / Article Writing Job Opportunities / Do U Want To Know, How To Break Wep Encrypyion:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.