Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Do U Want To Know, How To Break Wep Encrypyion: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do U Want To Know, How To Break Wep Encrypyion: (629 Views)

I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is / Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid / Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want To Know, How To Break Wep Encrypyion: by uniqueh: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hi everyone,
what is it that u want to know about computer.This is unique h(helper), While this is a start on the world of computer, ''HOW TO BREAK WEP ENCRYPTION'',
STEP 1:
Install a compatible packet sniffing softwaeon the wireless computer. There are many packet sniffing software option available.
The most appropraite software will depend on the size of the network,and the security measures in place,

plz my good people if there is anything u want to know generally or about this topiic in computer or any other branch plz simply send the topic of which u want to know about to this address sparkyminder@yahoo.com
My main aim is to see that every Nigerian gets acquinted to computer which makes life easy, GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS,

(1) (Reply)

News For All Nysc Graduates / Nysc Graduates Check In Here!/hot Jobs Await You / VACANCY...JOB OPPORTUNITY.LIMITED OFFER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.