Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 (24083 Views)

VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User / Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) / Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Liamm(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Right away
Ermmm. Send your pics first grin wink
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Lorlaahlozz: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liamm: Ermmm. Send your pics first grin wink
Am allergic to snapping nd camera
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Liamm(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Am allergic to snapping nd camera
how come the beautiful DP?
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Lorlaahlozz: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liamm: how come the beautiful DP?
Dah's my cousin grin
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Liamm(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Dah's my cousin grin
if i believe this ehn, mek i bend grin

na you be that biko wink

a buyer came to your shop with N500 and a nokia torch for that curve4. Are you selling or not grin
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Lorlaahlozz: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liamm: if i believe this ehn, mek i bend grin

na you be that biko wink

a buyer came to your shop with N500 and a nokia torch for that curve4. Are you selling or not grin
Hian

Make he go sabo
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Liamm(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Hian

Make he go sabo
na wetin i tell am grin
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Lorlaahlozz: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liamm: na wetin i tell am grin
My bluetooth bn on..m yet to see ur pix
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Liamm(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: My bluetooth bn on..m yet to see ur pix
i'm not handsome but i'm not ugly. I'm average.

My dp

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Lorlaahlozz: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liamm: i'm not handsome but i'm not ugly. I'm average.

My dp
post it here..like two...then I'll believe dah u are average tongue
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Liamm(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: post it here..like two...then I'll believe dah u are average tongue
lol. Post yours first tongue
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Lorlaahlozz: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liamm: lol. Post yours first tongue
I told u already na
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Liamm(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: I told u already na
after taking the one in my dp, i began to feel some burning sensations in my face. I consulted a doctor and he said i shouldn't take more pics until a girl nicknamed Lorlaahlozz starts to take hers.
If it's the doctor's advice, it's vital wink
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Lorlaahlozz: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liamm: after taking the one in my dp, i began to feel some burning sensations in my face. I consulted a doctor and he said i shouldn't take more pics until a girl nicknamed Lorlaahlozz starts to take hers.
If it's the doctor's advice, it's vital wink
Hehehe

I think I just finished reading d end of ur story 1st chapter

M privileged to be d 1st reader

Oya upload pix make we see
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Liamm(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Hehehe

I think I just finished reading d end of ur story 1st chapter

M privileged to be d 1st reader

Oya upload pix make we see
at least we should respect the doctor's advice here. I'll upload as soon as you upload.

Sharp girl wink
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Lorlaahlozz: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liamm: at least we should respect the doctor's advice here. I'll upload as soon as you upload.

Sharp girl wink
Ayam cwious naa
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Liamm(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Ayam cwious naa
likewise me.

I wan go sleep now. Any goodnight wishes?
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: editing things :p
Oya bring ur unedited pic make we see...
Am waiting , don't keep me waiting long biko
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Lorlaahlozz: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Oya bring ur unedited pic make we see...
Am waiting , don't keep me waiting long biko
After u ma'mm
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Lorlaahlozz: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liamm: likewise me.

I wan go sleep now. Any goodnight wishes?
sweet dreams
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Liamm(m): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: sweet dreams
<<accepts it with pleasure>> sweet dreams to you too.

grin but you forgot to add this "kiss kiss"

modified
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Lorlaahlozz: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liamm: <<accepts it with pleasure>> sweet dreams to you too.

grin but you forgot to add this "kiss kiss"

modified
I'll remember 2mrw tongue
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Liamm(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: I'll remember 2mrw tongue
lol. You better do. grin
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by SpcAgtOko: 12:41am On Aug 05, 2014
grin

5 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 05, 2014
I just dey observe
temigracie (fyn gehl of life)
rozzay angry angry
barackodam
mstik
Kalvan50
Andyblaze
lynpetra
dygeasy
BoiledCorn
naijaboy
etc
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by mstik(f): 5:25am On Aug 05, 2014
@ladystewie
tongue

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by thernee: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2014
Ladystewie: I just dey observe
temigracie (fyn gehl of life)
rozzay angry angry
barackodam
mstik
Kalvan50
Andyblaze
lynpetra
dygeasy
BoiledCorn
naijaboy
etc
angry angry
.....aaawwww,ayam blushing already.....i no fyn reach awa sweet mstik,rozzay et al....y'all r just making my head swell ni....
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by mstik(f): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2014
na so grin good morrin dear
temigracie: .....aaawwww,ayam blushing already.....i no fyn reach awa sweet mstik,rozzay et al....y'all r just making my head swell ni....
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2014
mstik: na so grin good morrin dear
...good morning,sweet....how was ur nyt??
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by lirusehn(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2014
derailed smiley
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by lirusehn(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2014
temigracie: ...good morning,sweet....how was ur nyt??
Ur DP tho. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Electricity Distribution Company Staff Invade Lagos Community / 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. / 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.