Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,279 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? (54364 Views)

Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases / Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by zealz4u(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
hmmmm.....d best way is to wait and see wat since will abt dis.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
ok
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by BrAkingNews: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
ae
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by zealz4u(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
hmmmm.....d best way is to wait and see wat science will abt dis. soooooooo sad to hear
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by oduastates: 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ebola is a virus and not a bacteria .
Hand sanitiser is not that effective .
Washing your hand with soap is more effective.

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by MisterLongman(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Like play like play...... See as EBOLA just blow..... E con popular for Naija pass even GEJ
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dis ebola is causing alot of problems, but wait ooo i no fit hold ma girlfriend be dat ooo cos everybody na suspect nw. God na beg i dey beg help us for dis wahala
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by omoredia: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
this ebola is a major challenge! we have ourself to blame for not embracing science and tech instead we prefer to be dancing and singing nonsense!

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Fourwinds: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
dis is just d beginning
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Adenugay(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
This thing is really getting out of control...abeg make FG find something better to do concerning this virus co M damn scared embarassed sad undecided

OMG: Actress Tonto Dikeh Risking Her Life With Ebola Virus

The deadly Ebola is now in Nigeria and it it easily spread through animals. So, many people are wondering why Tonto Dikeh is romancing animals too loosely these days, including a monkey.
Check out HER shocking photos here >>> http://www..com/actress-tonto-dikeh-risking-life-ebola-virus/
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by ideee03(f): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Suru gini,Lawa gini?

My abode?Abeg ooo..na to dey wear rain coat,handgloves, wellington boots and face mask dey go work now.My private car never arrive yet,na pub bus person dey tamo dey go work ooo.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by arsetalks(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
I was told of 23 cases already in Surulere which the government is hiding and total of 300 cases. I started a thread on this instead I got abuses due to my username which doesn't mean ( at least to me )what others think.

See thread here -https://www.nairaland.com/1841066/300-cases-ebola-nigeria

My cousin who works with MSF( Medicine San Frontier ) told me there are 300 cases and MSF is moving down here. This is getting serious and I think the government needs to be open about this instead of covering it.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by arsetalks(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
ggrin: EBOLA wahala.

Girls no longer hug their guys, the highest they
give nowadays is 45` instead of the normal 360

* Guys are now afraid to shake their fellow guys
instead they throw way salutes like soldiers.(Na their fault?)undecidedembarassed

* People now wear long sleave sweaters, headcovers, and trousers while entering buses
and taxi no matter how hot the weather is.. (See as Naija take turn Europe)shockedangry

* Neighbours, even family members become suspects at the slightest sign of illness..(the one wey nearly make my neighbour go call health officers for me because say I sneeze 2 times today).sadgrin

* You take a girl out for dinner, drive her back to
her house, walk her to the door-step, she leaves
you,walks to her door, open it, waves at you and throw a goodnight kiss at you (if you like catch am)tonguelipsrsealed

* The aboki that sells suya beside our house dey
chop Him suya himself these days because even
the suya is a suspect (Who wan die?)grincheesy

* Nigeria Police don't arrest People by Themselves anymore, if You commit any Crime just do the
arresting by Yourself.(Just Handcuff yourself
come station, use ur hand by self enter Cell):D8)

* My friend is no longer dating our Neighbor's
Daughter called ADEBOLAshockedcry

* YORUBA People in My Area now greet EKU EBOLA O.(I dey answer them EKU BACK TO
SENDER)lipsrsealedangry
I do not blame you, I blame the moderators for this. How they have not banned you I do not know. You need to urgently, very urgently have your head checked. A lot of people are dying because of this and you think it is a joke? Stuupid jobless intellectually bankrupt idioota.

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Sacramento4real(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
May NMA not call off this strike anytime soon. Am really scared!!
A government that gives no form of protection to its healthcare workers,
no post exposure prophylaxis to HIV, having to pay for hepatitis B and
yellow fever vaccine in the same hospital where u work and get exposed
to these hazard, no life or professional indemnity insurance despite all
these. Hazard allowance of 5000naira across board!! May ThUNDER
strike you if you criticize me!!! AMEN.

Ur mumu nor get part 2.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by gebest: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
HMM THIS IS BAD NEWS
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Sacramento4real(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
enochogaga]Ebola know where he go fit reach, nor be like people like us Christians we carry weytin pass am abi guys

Guy,dem nor dey use prick dey test gun medicine o.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by gebest: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2014

instead they throw way salutes like soldiers.(Na their fault?)undecidedembarassed

* People now wear long sleave sweaters, headcovers, and trousers while entering buses
and taxi no matter how hot the weather is.. (See as Naija take turn Europe)shockedangry

* Neighbours, even family members become suspects at the slightest sign of illness..(the one wey nearly make my neighbour go call health officers for me because say I sneeze 2 times today).sadgrin

you,walks to her door, open it, waves at you and throw a goodnight kiss at you (if you like catch am)tonguelipsrsealed

* Nigeria Police don't arrest People by Themselves anymore, if You commit any Crime just do the

SENDER)lipsrsealedangry
U BE COMEDIAN?
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by deolu2000(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
This is so real now,if we were afraid because of one man,late patrick sawer,hw about this NG doctor now,afteral he has been in contact with several other people in the last 2wks before taking ill now.may God help us all IJN.#under the shodow of God i hide myslf and nation IJN
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by hayoakins(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Enough of all this scare jo...You sha dont want make person go home again abi undecided grin

Make the scare stay put for Obalende wey dem carry Sawyer go oh
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by arsetalks(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Reading some of the posts here, I feel for the future of this nation. So many people on here actually taking it as a joke trying to form comedian on nairaland.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Burger01: Even here on Nairaland some people exhibit Ebola symptoms in there posts smiley

their**
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by ggrin(f): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
arsetalks: I do not blame you, I blame the moderators for this. How they have not banned you I do not know. You need to urgently, very urgently have your head checked. A lot of people are dying because of this and you think it is a joke? Stuupid jobless intellectually bankrupt idioota.
shai! Shai!! Shai!!! What's thiz one saying now?undecided Ur talkin poo brahundecided....ban?,I laugh in liberia,so?...ebola crapgrin ode!
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by arsetalks(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
ggrin: shai! Shai!! Shai!!! What's thiz one saying now?undecided Ur talkin poo brahundecided....ban?,I laugh in liberia,so?...ebola crapgrin ode!
GOD punish whoever allow you steal his or her money to buy the 10mb that is intoxicating you.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
MissyDivah: Ebola news here and there undecided
DEJA VU smiley
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by mrpunter: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
one advice for everyone. mind the way u buy used stuffs. from cloth to phones. a man died from the ebola virus. when he stole phone from an ebola victim in Liberia. before the victim was hospitalized. Ebola is a virus not bacteria. prevent body contact as much as possible and expose little part of your body. Please all mind where u buy used phones from. Because most used phone are stolen and can even come from Liberia. Those who have ears let them ear. I know Naija will survive this. May God Help Us
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by 3kay945(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
arsetalks: Reading some of the posts here, I feel for the future of this nation. So many people on here actually taking it as a joke trying to form comedian on nairaland.

They're the teens on naira land with no responsibility and foresight they think nothing is at stake for them.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
My bible tells me dat he dat is in me, is greater dan Ebola in our world. So I gat no fears!
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by mstik(f): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
you garrit sistah
rozzay: My bible tells me dat he dat is in me, is greater dan Ebola in our world. So I gat no fears!
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by rapmike(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
speckless: May NMA not call off this strike anytime soon. Am really scared!!
A government that gives no form of protection to its healthcare workers,
no post exposure prophylaxis to HIV, having to pay for hepatitis B and
yellow fever vaccine in the same hospital where u work and get exposed
to these hazard, no life or professional indemnity insurance despite all
these. Hazard allowance of 5000naira across board!! May ThUNDER
strike you if you criticize me!!! AMEN.

Is it only Doctors that are exposed to such hazards? Please don't use that to justify NMA, people are dying and the best you can come up is this?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Infoay: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
Na wa ooooo

SENDER)lipsrsealedangry
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by olajide8(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Now we are in trouble, I just heard the doctor that treated our wicked neighbours is now positive - now they have done their worst - everybody we have to block our borders - they need to start taking visa's to enter nigeria - corruption which has been the bane must be stopped before this govt., that can't stop terrorism in the north - would kill people from the south- these are bad times for our country, with wrong people at the helm of affairs*
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by ggrin(f): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
arsetalks: GOD punish whoever allow you steal his or her money to buy the 10mb that is intoxicating you.
ode,even if I borrow fone tek browse,e concern ur forefathers?,na ur papa or mama money?undecided go get a life u little critten

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) / Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State / Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.