Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (51192 Views)

OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! / Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by citizenisb: 1:05am On Aug 06, 2014
LAGOS—THERE were fears, yesterday, that six of the eight primary contacts of the late Patrick Sawyer, may have tested positive to the Ebola virus, but are yet to show signs of the disease.

Meanwhile, the Lagos State Government has said that the seven remaining primary contacts currently in quarantine are showing no signs of the Ebola Virus Disease, EVD.

A source, who confirmed this to Vanguard, said the six feared to have tested positive are among those who had serious contact with the late Liberian Ebola victim.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/feared-infected-ebola-virus/#sthash.8YvfsEtl.dpuf
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Samgreguc(m): 6:02am On Aug 06, 2014
babat89:

You are an ingrate. I'm shaking with fury reading this crap- wish I could lay my hands on you. You blame the doctor for contracting the disease? You are a fool! God will punish you! What do you know about treating a new patient? You will go and wear a suit... Ode! You think its cartoon business. Is it by phone you will find out his nationality? I'm proud of this prettywowwow chick for once (thanks). As I said earlier God will consider what these people are going through now and punish you!
lol. . . . God punish me?
Okey o. . . .
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Samgreguc(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2014
leo1234:
Must u come across 100 patients before u contract a disease
SMH.
dnt let it fall.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2014
Indeed Allah will not change the condition of people until they change whAt is withing themself! Q13:11

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by leo1234(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Samgreguc:
dnt let it fall.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Samgreguc(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
prettyprettywow: Na wa for you oh. You are saying this because you are an outsider. So if you are working in OPD, you will wear a full regalia to attend to every patient when you don't know their history yet? remember he was brought to the hospital like every other patient, and his vital signs must have been checked first before asking questions and getting history. This is just an unfortunate incidence, I am sure other workers will be more prepared now. She has already paid the prize for others
I never actually wanted to blame her bt, her fellow got me angered.
All this is as a result of the late preventive measures d Aviation sector took.
Thank God, NMA is even on strike if nt, na public hospital them 4 carry am come.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by charijee(f): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
so so sad. ..God save us
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by FlintGuevara(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
fowowe411: Are you a co-worshiper in the temple of justice?if yes, which school?
Yes. Unizik. What about you, bro?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by fowowe411: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2014
FlintGuevara: Yes. Unizik. What about you, bro?
AAUA in ondo state .oh Unizik my prefered school but I wasn't offered admission.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola by Nobody: 6:16am On May 31, 2019
In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria / Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.