Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? (4489 Views)

No Victor No Vanquish / Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon / No Victor No Vanquished - How true? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? by Truckpusher(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
EasternLeopard:

These are the ones who were always selling fruits jumping fence making noise etc during their school days

Ordinary vernacular he can't write to viewers satisfaction
95% of the boys and girls hawking different items in the streets and major roads across Nigeria are Igbos.#FACT

I hope you won't deny this too.......omo! una people sha! e be like say the thing sef na curse cheesy
Re: Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? by cheruv: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
quid: I love Biafra
with its 26 prefectures

2 Likes

Re: Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? by pazienza(m): 2:49am On Aug 07, 2014
Truckpusher: grin grin Hunger in Ogbaland can't still be compared to the one in that your red earth and erosion ravaged land of your phantom Biafra.

Keep ranting like a rabid dog when your women are championing ashawoism nationwide and the rest of the boys langushing in motor parks and mechanic village looking for people they will swindle while calling it daily hustle grin

You probably get all your news from Nairaland ,when some cultist goes ballistic on each other your small igbo brain senses an entire ethnic group fighting themselves , abi? undecided

When I see Igbos like you that are emotionally battered I simply smile because all you've got is mouth and your criminal tendencies and nothing more.

I just hope that when your masters in the North sneezes you guys won't come around looking for an ally that doesn't exist as you keep beating the drums of war, a war you've paid for dearly before .They say ''once bitten twice shy'' but your case is akin to the provervial fly that follows the dead body to the grave cheesy

I bet you Igbos will never learn thing as long as you continue to breath and live in your propaganda of lies,deceit and greed that has brought you to this sorry state in a nation where you are clearly a majority yet being treated like the scum of that country.......smh

Wake up and smell the coffee because this time around you'd be so crushed that the name 'Igbo' would be heard only in history books.

FYI: I do not have another handle like you bastards. Okijajuju; that your schizoprhenic brain keep mistaken me for is entirely another entity and not mine,so you better get that to your abacha and ugba messed up brain please. angry

This is the last time I'll reply you and your fellow mad tribal men and I'm waiting for your calls, do not chicken out the war you wanted just started..........

Umunnaa, the post above is an example of the psychological trauma of Ogba people, i was talking about. You can see the Igbophobia there, it's so thick that i can cut a knife through it.

Truckpusher, now that Ogba people have replaced Eze with Oba, when are you people going to hire Bini language teachers, to teach you lots your lost Bini language, you nitwits dumped for the sweet Igbo language you corrupted with your foul mouths and now call Ogba language? *grins*

Don't you think it would be good if your Oba can build a university for Bini language for you lot's to reclaim your lost Bini language faster?
*grins*

3 Likes

Re: Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? by pazienza(m): 3:06am On Aug 07, 2014
Truckpusher: 95% of the boys and girls hawking different items in the streets and major roads across Nigeria are Igbos.#FACT

I hope you won't deny this too.......omo! una people sha! e be like say the thing sef na curse cheesy

95percent of Ogba people are poor and illiterate and rural. Little wonder there is no single man from Ogba who plays at the international arena,and whose name rings a bell in other parts of Nigeria. #fact.

Ogba is a bushland full of Ugly non Igbo looking people, but speak an intelligible language to an average Igbo man. #fact.

Hope you don't deny these facts on Ogbaland and it's people.

1 Like

Re: Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? by omazus: 5:44am On Aug 07, 2014
Pls where is Ogba? Is it in Cameroon?
Re: Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? by EasternLeopard: 5:52am On Aug 07, 2014
Truckpusher: grin grin Hunger in Ogbaland can't still be compared to the one in that your red earth and erosion ravaged land of your phantom Biafra.

Keep ranting like a rabid dog when your women are championing ashawoism nationwide and the rest of the boys langushing in motor parks and mechanic village looking for people they will swindle while calling it daily hustle grin

You probably get all your news from Nairaland ,when some cultist goes ballistic on each other your small igbo brain senses an entire ethnic group fighting themselves , abi? undecided

When I see Igbos like you that are emotionally battered I simply smile because all you've got is mouth and your criminal tendencies and nothing more.

I just hope that when your masters in the North sneezes you guys won't come around looking for an ally that doesn't exist as you keep beating the drums of war, a war you've paid for dearly before .They say ''once bitten twice shy'' but your case is akin to the provervial fly that follows the dead body to the grave cheesy

I bet you Igbos will never learn thing as long as you continue to breath and live in your propaganda of lies,deceit and greed that has brought you to this sorry state in a nation where you are clearly a majority yet being treated like the scum of that country.......smh

Wake up and smell the coffee because this time around you'd be so crushed that the name 'Igbo' would be heard only in history books.

FYI: I do not have another handle like you bastards. Okijajuju; that your schizoprhenic brain keep mistaken me for is entirely another entity and not mine,so you better get that to your abacha and ugba messed up brain please. angry

This is the last time I'll reply you and your fellow mad tribal men and I'm waiting for your calls, do not chicken out the war you wanted just started..........

Is this a serrmon

Epistle of truckpusher

Pls go and join priesthood

Nairaland no fit you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Attah And Don Etiebet Defects To APC With 50,000 Supporters! / President Obama Is ‘captivated’ By Buhari’s Speech At UN LEADERSHIP Summit. PICS / Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.