Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? (5061 Views)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by angiemartinez(f): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
ok i was talking with my colleague some hours ago, and she said the only thing she hates in her hubby is the way he send her on errand every minute, like they are in the sitting room and the next thing is plug this fone for me. ok its ringing bring it for me, pls bring cotton bud from the room. oh i have hiccup get me water from the fridge. pls go and put on the gen, ok there is light now go and put off the gen. go and get fuel for the gen, etc.

is it really right for the man to just sit in one place when he is not crippled and ask his wife to do all of this?

to the women would you be submissive enough to always run d errand without grumbling?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by bellong: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by yorex2011: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2014

One question... If na dangote dey send her errands like dat, will she grumble?? If not.. Then make she no grumble to d husband grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by beeevan: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nothing wrong in helping with such errands, husbands run errands for their wives too. Sending her around like a house girl is off it though but since she has been doing,let her continue.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
Well they must have started that way while dating with her doing all these things to be seen as a "Good wife material" just the way his mother described, she would have acted the part because that was the kind of wife he wanted, now she is married she wants to start complaining.

The Lord is her strength, make she finish wetin she start.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by angiemartinez(f): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
to me i feel the man is taking it too far, she is his wife for Gods sake not his chief servant.
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by crackhaus: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tell her to divorce him grin

cheesy
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by tpia1: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
If a sugar daddy sends her on errands, won't she go?

And why is she or the op blabbing in this manner.

How does it concern us?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by tpia1: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Btw, in nigeria, its usually the kids who run errands around the house.
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Generally, guys sabi send, even my brothers...

She should be helping her hubby whenever she wants to or is less busy.. if she doesn't want, she can simply tell him, honey you have to get/do it yourself, I'm tired/busy now, etccc..or better still tell the man she doesn't like the way he sends her around, he should learn to do some things himself..just communicate to him,.it's no biggie

5 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
crackhaus: Tell her to divorce him grin
cheesy

Hahahahahaa I will report you oh, shey na you be one of those "special divorce advisersl like me.

Divorce ke? She probably started it and used it to get him to marry her, now she has achieved madam status she wants it to stop. How does he stop when that one of the main reasons he married her.

You see it everytime, women becoming who they are not, doing things they cant keep up so they can be the "lucky" one he chooses, yet when they use those things to get the man they then realise they want "respect" toh, the man will start screaming she has "changed" and end up in beer parlours lamenting
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
When they are campaigning to be wives they dont only go on his errands they go on errands for his mother, his sibblings older and younger but make them marry in one month they start shouting "Ya brother is not calling me Anty" the same brother whose boxers she would pack and wash before oh

4 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by angiemartinez(f): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
hahahahahhahhaha aisha u r funny walai
aisha2: When they are campaigning to be wives they dont only go on his errands they go on errands for his mother, his sibblings older and younger but make them marry in one month they start shouting "Ya brother is not calling me Anty" the same brother whose boxers she would pack and wash before oh

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by crackhaus: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
aisha2:

Hahahahahaa I will report you oh, shey na you be one of those "special divorce advisersl like me.

Divorce ke? She probably started it and used it to get him to marry her, now she has achieved madam status she wants it to stop. How does he stop when that one of the main reasons he married her.

You see it everytime, women becoming who they are not, doing things they cant keep up so they can be the "lucky" one he chooses, yet when they use those things to get the man they then realise they want "respect" toh, the man will start screaming she has "changed" and end up in beer parlours lamenting
Indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Valto(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
More like a slave wife...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by bennyrazz: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
To me I don't like sending people on Errands especially if I can't do it myself. It is not good to turn your wife into a slave with errands

3 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by DukeNija(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
tpia1: Btw, in nigeria, its usually the kids who run errands around the house.

Maybe they don't have grown kids yet.
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Another one don come oh. grin

Okokobioko.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Am i yahoo messenger?!....errand ko message ni! Get off ur lazy a$$ nd help out

4 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
The men that do this are the ones with Afo beers..

If you marry man wey get big belly, be sure you are going to be doing it until time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by mstik(f): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
I see many otapiapia comments grin
Well, the woman should be able to run some errands for her hubby
but when he turns her into house geh, that's when it's too much angry
BTW, is it not kids that are meant to be running errands like this?

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by pickabeau1: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
crackhaus: Tell her to divorce him grin

cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin.. evulz

mstik: I see many otapiapia comments grin
Well, the woman should be able to run some errands for her hubby
but when he turns her into house geh, that's when it's too much angry
BTW, is it not kids that are meant to be running errands like this?

More like okokobioko tongue
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by angiemartinez(f): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
hahahahahhahha lwkmd
MsPat: Am i yahoo messenger?!....errand ko message ni! Get off ur lazy a$$ nd help out
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by crackhaus: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

grin grin grin grin grin.. evulz

Just trying to help a sista out of an abusive marriage grin
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by pickabeau1: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
crackhaus:
Just trying to help a sista out of an abusive marriage grin

Exactly... since marriage is so 40s...

This is the new millenium
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
MsPat: Am i yahoo messenger?!....errand ko message ni! Get off ur lazy a$$ nd help out

Hope you tell him this before the wedding sha
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by jumzzy448: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
aisha2: When they are campaigning to be wives they dont only go on his errands they go on errands for his mother, his sibblings older and younger but make them marry in one month they start shouting "Ya brother is not calling me Anty" the same brother whose boxers she would pack and wash before oh

Hahahahahahaha grin grin this got me lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
aisha2:

Hope you tell him this before the wedding sha
Yes o...we av signed agreement dat he will always help out...shikena!
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Lumpyy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Not errands lyk buying fuel oo....haba.so d hubby go seat while wify is carrying galoon up n down?switching on d gen wen oga de house?dts d work for men na,d man na serious slave driver undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Godmystrength: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
It depends on why he is sending her on all errands. maybe he is on a wheelchair or something. If not, he needs to get up sometimes and walk around and try to do things himself. What if the wife travels?

But if na the wife spoil him like that then na ''gbe agbelebu re'' meaning carry your own cross because it won't be easy for her to change it.
Any attempt to change will lead to the husband saying stuffs like: you are becoming lazy these day, you are becoming insubordinate these days, you are beginning to have bad friends teaching you bad things or maybe you have started cheating on me and that is why you don't obey me again etc.

Some people are like that not because they are wicked but because of their kind of upbringing where they have different people at their beck and call.

As for me, my hubby can send an unborn child on errands. But he knows better than to send me on some of those his errands. I just use to pity those he sends on those his errands. Sometimes, it can be so embarrassing that i will excuse myself....

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Amhappy(f): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Chaiii This is typical of my husband. He will call me from the kitchen where i'm cooking to go buy him recharge card, get his phone from the room. Meanwhile he's at the parlour watching TV and is even closer to the room ooo. Even when i'm eating,errands no dey wait. I had to remind him once that i'm not his daughter. I pray God to just give me babies make this man no use errand finish me. @ OP Its just a habit. Your friends should just learn how to give silly excuses to escape sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
@amhappy, he sends you to go buy recharge card?? grin grin grin grin angry...he even sends you when you're eating? undecided undecided

Nawa oo, this one has gone overboard grin grin shocked

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Start A T-shirt Blinging Business / Advise Me!!!!!! It's A Divorce Mess, Kindly Advise Me / Pls Help Me, I Luv My Husband But He Feels Disrespected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.