Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship (93990 Views)

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship / Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? / Invitation To Help Nominate TNRI 2014/15 Scholarship Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by adahtony: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2015
jaybee3:

Check this email acc: cj_achonwa@yahoo.com

I believe your entry was sent from that email account

PS: You are one of the 5 that made it through to the second round
God bless u sir
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by adahtony: 8:07am On Mar 16, 2015
jaybee3:
The 2014/15 application is now closed. All applicants will receive an email from us before the end of the month
good morning sir. Am sorry for disturbing you. I just want to ask about the latest information and development from the scholarship team because i have not receive any information from them after the information i recieved from them around January
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2015
adahtony:
good morning sir. Am sorry for disturbing you. I just want to ask about the latest information and development from the scholarship team because i have not receive any information from them after the information i recieved from them around January
You need to exercise patience Sir. We are still on track as far as our published timetable is concerned
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by adahtony: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2015
jaybee3:

You need to exercise patience Sir. We are still on track as far as our published timetable is concerned
thank you sir.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by TeHN: 1:07pm On May 20, 2015
Dear All,

We've now concluded this year’s TNRI scholarship scheme and the recipient has been duly notified. In reaching the final decision, the following grading methodology (pictures attached) was implemented so as to ensure consistency and fairness in the process.

Mr Ayobami Ajala has emerged as the recipient of 2014/15 TNRI scholarship. We might also be in a position (dependent on our ability to source extra funding) to offer the 2nd runner up Mr Anthony Adah an extra scholarship.

The scholarship was keenly contested and we can only wish all applicants best of luck for the future

Kind Regards

TeHN

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by ifyalways(f): 1:20pm On May 20, 2015
Awww. This is soo nice. God bless the initiator and everyone involved in this project.

Is there room for individuals to contribute a token for a specific candidate ?

2 Likes

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2015
ifyalways:
Awww. This is soo nice. God bless the initiator and everyone involved in this project.

Is there room for individuals to contribute a token for a specific candidate ?

Yes
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 20, 2015
How can TeHN assist undergraduates students still in school facing financial challenges like in payment of tuition fees?
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by ifyalways(f): 1:30pm On May 20, 2015
jaybee3:

Yes
Noted. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 20, 2015
This is good.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by PassingShot(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2015
Lovely and brilliant job guys! Keep it up!
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by mikechibuzor(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2015
Please when is the next one coming up?
Cc:jaybee3
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2015
mikechibuzor:
Please when is the next one coming up?
Cc:jaybee3

August
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by yusufu16: 3:17pm On May 20, 2015
Waoo God bless TeHN. This is so transparent and fair. Other NGOs should borrow leaf from this initiative.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by tohpahz(f): 3:19pm On May 20, 2015
Very nice.. kudos.. smiley
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by mikechibuzor(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2015
jaybee3:

August
ok. Thanks. It will be for 2016/2017 right?
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Mynd44: 3:24pm On May 20, 2015
mikechibuzor:

2015/2016
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2015
mikechibuzor:

2015/16
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by mikechibuzor(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2015
jaybee3:

2015/16
then i guess i would be applying. Thanks.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by mikechibuzor(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2015
2015/16[/quote]
Mynd44:

2015/2016
ok thanks
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by santanamimi(f): 4:16pm On May 20, 2015
Great Job tehn

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 20, 2015
GOD bless You all.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 20, 2015
Awwwwwwww. God bless Tehn...

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Harmvirus(f): 5:56pm On May 20, 2015
Nice. well done guys.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by KidProgrammer(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2015
mikechibuzor:
then i guess i would be applying. Thanks.
me too
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by delpee(f): 8:33pm On May 20, 2015
Well done guys! God bless and prosper you more.

How can we donate to the fund?
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2015
delpee:
Well done guys! God bless and prosper you more.

How can we donate to the fund?
Please send us an email.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by adahtony: 9:30pm On May 20, 2015
may God bless the initiators and contributors of this scholarship for giving people like me hope and a reason to exist and especially for believing in the bright future of the poor especially orphans like me. although am not the overall winner and I may not know what the future holds for me as this scholarship was as important to me as going to the university because I don't have any helper for now.I lost my mummy at a tender age and my dad 2011 in a car accident after he visited me in the school. since 2012 that I graduated sponsorship has being my problem. I pray that the God of the poor and the orphans will abundantly bless those who has and who will contribute to this charity fund even as I still hope and anticipate a favourable reply from the committee as the 2nd runner.may God bless TEHN, TNRI and all of you that hears the cry of the poor. thank you

4 Likes

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 8:50am On May 21, 2015
God bless you all
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by TeHN: 2:14pm On May 21, 2015
We've received a N20K donation with specific instruction to be share it between Anthony and Ugonna

Thanks so much If**

Much appreciated

Regards
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by InvertedHammer: 9:17pm On May 21, 2015
adahtony:
may God bless the initiators and contributors of this scholarship for giving people like me hope and a reason to exist and especially for believing in the bright future of the poor especially orphans like me. although am not the overall winner and I may not know what the future holds for me as this scholarship was as important to me as going to the university because I don't have any helper for now.I lost my mummy at a tender age and my dad 2011 in a car accident after he visited me in the school. since 2012 that I graduated sponsorship has being my problem. I pray that the God of the poor and the orphans will abundantly bless those who has and who will contribute to this charity fund even as I still hope and anticipate a favourable reply from the committee as the 2nd runner.may God bless TEHN, TNRI and all of you that hears the cry of the poor. thank you
/
Send your information to anergeshammer@gmail.com
\

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.