Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship (93994 Views)

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship / Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? / Invitation To Help Nominate TNRI 2014/15 Scholarship Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Raxxye(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2014
Laudable initiative. God bless the anonymous initiator and sponsor of this project.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by rattlesnake(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2014
Fraud
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by SamNelson: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2014
rattlesnake:
Fraud
see wetin naija mentality turn u to!!
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by aspirebig: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2014
I wish some of these self centred big men that has houses in every state capital and Abj, London, Paris, NY, Dubai, etc with each having compound with fleet of cars like 7 to 10 rides with about 5 of those rides being SUV, can do the same thing too.

If you like acqiure a trillion pounds in your bank account, if you fail to help mankind, your money is nothing but "money miss road".

Well done to those that have deemed fit to assist the less privileged ones in our midst. God bless you all.

This reminds me of Lucky Dube of blessed memory hit track, Blessed is the hand that giveth.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by luckaz(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2014
I KNOW SOMEONE WHO LOST HIS ADMISSION because HE WAS UNABLE TO PAY HIS FEES

WILL INFORM HIM

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by tommiebuck(f): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2014
hayoakins:
University only?

I am about to lose my head undecided, I want to believe it is a typo.

r231, please call an extraordinary meeting and do the needful angry

Modified: This is BULL SHITTT of the highest order and some modafkers would be screaming the FG and Private sector are been bias in terms of employment...mehn! we are our own enemies and you would post an account number for everyone including the so called HND holders to drop their widow's mite right

This is BULL FKING DAMN SHIIT

I don't care if my post is hidden, i just can't soak in this sentiment

FYI, I rep Both HND and Bsc.

sowie o, u ll be fine.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by spoilerx: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2014
why always essay? if you are not a very good writer then your chances are slim ..
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
spoilerx:
why always essay? if you are not a very good writer then your chances are slim ..

The winner is not necessarily going to be the best writer. The winner is going to be one who has met the yet to be defined competency level for university aspirants as well as being able to provide evidence of financial hardship alongside exemplar grades

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Duchaello(f): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
jaybee3:

The winner is not necessarily going to be the best writer. The winner is going to be one who has met the yet to be defined competency level for university aspirants as well as being able to provide evidence of financial hardship alongside exemplar grades
Sorry for derailing,please how can I create a topic
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by claremont(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
jaybee3:

Unfortunately we are only accepting prospective university applicants

We want to help those that want QUALITY education but can't necessarily afford it for one reason or the other

This is discriminatory.

The overall point of the scholarship is a noble development, but it's implementation to intentionally exclude students in other institutions of higher learning defeats its altruistic goals.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
claremont:

This is discriminatory.

The overall point of the scholarship is a noble development, but it's implementation to intentionally exclude students in other institutions of higher learning defeats its altruistic goals.

Thanks for your feedback
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Surely001(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
THANKS FOR THESE: I WILL COMEBACK HERE FOR A TESTIMONY BY GOD'S GRACE

long live seun!!!
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by MoneyGreen(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mr/mrs r321, we sent email (essay) since august but we haven't heard anything yet.. Have we been disqualified?
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by khaynoni(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
The source of the fund will never run dry.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by markovnikov(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
At the end of the whole process, how many would eventually get the scholarship? is it just one?
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by sholaybest44(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
It could have been the best thing if we could have so many Non-Governmental bodies like this, helping less privilege in one way or he other.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by chiboy429(m): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Please is this not another strategy by the conmasters/underworld forces to perpertuate a more or less disguised post colonial enslavement of the children of atlantis because from my own point of view why should it be anonymous sponsor if he/she/they are sincere ,what does it take .

It is worth appreciating a good humanly, philantropic spirit. Please and please am not discouraging anyone from applying but it is imperative to look before you leap,.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
MoneyGreen:
Mr/mrs r321, we sent email (essay) since august but we haven't heard anything yet.. Have we been disqualified?
feedback will be provided once the application stage closes. The closing date is dec 31st.

We published the timeline of event on the first page so please refer to it

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by nkaychee: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2014
i wanted to ask the same question
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Thewhizzkid1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Please can a newly admitted student apply for this scholarship..
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by GabbyKelly: 12:33am On Oct 28, 2014
Please someone help me with d link for application and instructions.
Thankz alot.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by GabbyKelly: 12:36am On Oct 28, 2014
Please can someone help me with d link for application and instructions.
Thankz alot.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by deflover(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
jimcomb:
Within
1 week of a minor broadcast on facebook and nairaland, YAPI (Youths
Against Poverty Initiative) have over a thousand interested
volunteers/partners. YAPI needs 1million volunteers that can raise 1k
each = 1billion naira to achieve her goal. i:e to pay a volunteer 15k
monthly and create over 100,000 direct employment and over 200,000 job
via our investment plans every 3years.join this Cause Now.(pls dont
think its another SCAM as the Account is an ESCROW account with an EFCC
REP as one of the signatory). for more info visit www.yapinitiative.org

so because EFCC person dey sign with una na him make am no be scam ba grin grin grin
nice one grin grin grin grin

i go like sign too once d money complete grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session / UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.