Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,656 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Do you Think this Ebola Virus In Nigeria is Another Politics Or Is It Real? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do you Think this Ebola Virus In Nigeria is Another Politics Or Is It Real? (541 Views)

What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution / Nairalanders See The Clear Picture Of Ebola Virus Itself Here (real) / See What Happens When One Is Infected With The Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do you Think this Ebola Virus In Nigeria is Another Politics Or Is It Real? by satowind(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
All this disease here and there first it was SARS, then bird flu and now ebola. We all know that countries like America always capitalize on causing problem to make their income either as military aid after they instigate wars or as vaccine after they cause a particular sickness. I think this is a way American and other European countries plays politics on African intelligence. I think some of these sicknesses are experiments being tested in Africa. Why are all these sicknesses always affecting africans before you know it they will be he once to bring in the cure and collect billions of dollars from african countries which they use to develop their place.
Down here in Nigeria Nigerian politician always capitalize on these diseases to commit atrocities. Just like during OBJ tenure he killed the chickens of all his competitor all in the name of bird flu and it didn't affect ottah farm. I hope this ebola is not another of their plan to quarantine their opponents during next year election? Cause I don't see why a liberian will be allowed into the country without proper test and cause public scare.
Do you think this ebola news come with all the truth and miseries behind the sickness full packed?

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA- What Are Our Mobile Telecommunication Companies Doing? / 7 Month Old Baby In Kwara Suspected To Have Ebola / I’m Not Gay, Says BBA Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.