Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. (2357 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by MrAnony1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
macof:

Exactly! It is hatred.
Josh and Anony like many other Christians are only filled with hatred for people who don't share their delusions
How exactly is it hatred to say that people will face bad consequences for making bad choices?
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by GooseBaba: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
MrAnony1:
Are you suggesting it is wrong to say that people will face bad consequences for making bad choices because of how they might feel?

What Bad choices do you speak of ...!!? According to who are they bad choices ? What Bad consequences do you speak of.? Also, What is the standard deviation of bad choices?

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by frank317: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
MrAnony1:
Are you suggesting it is wrong to say that people will face bad consequences for making bad choices because of how they might feel?

No, and sorry for misunderstanding you.

well, right now you are wrong and will face bad consequencies if you dont desist from worshiping an ordinary messenger of God and calling him his son. Allah will not forgive you for calling a human his son because Allah has no wife. this is blashpemy. Allah is the only way to heaven and not Jesus(peace be unto him) you are warned

Now do you have any right to think the bolded above is wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by macof(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
MrAnony1:
How exactly is it hatred to say that people will face bad consequences for making bad choices?
lol what bad choices?? Knowing the truth that Jesus is an ordinary dead Jew is not a bad choice.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by MrAnony1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
frank317:
No, and sorry for misunderstanding you.
Ok so you agree that the way a person feels does not make it wrong to say that people will face bad consequences for making bad choices because of how they might feel.

If so, then what is the point of the following question:

well, right now you are wrong and will face bad consequencies if you dont desist from worshiping an ordinary messenger of God and calling him his son. Allah will not forgive you for calling a human his son because Allah has no wife. this is blashpemy. Allah is the only way to heaven and not Jesus(peace be unto him) you are warned

Now do you have any right to think the bolded above is wrong?
I wonder why you ask my opinion especially since you agree that one's opinion doesn't count concerning the consequences of a bad choice. So the question now must be: Do you believe that it is a bad choice for me to reject Allah? If you do, then you will agree that it will be an act of wickedness on your part not to warn me to avoid a bad situation just because you don't want to hurt my feelings.
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by MrAnony1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
macof: lol what bad choices?? Knowing the truth that Jesus is an ordinary dead Jew is not a bad choice.
Well since that's what you think is the truth, then surely you will have no problem facing the consequences should you be wrong.
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by frank317: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
MrAnony1:
Ok so you agree that the way a person feels does not make it wrong to say that people will face bad consequences for making bad choices because of how they might feel.

If so, then what is the point of the following question:

I wonder why you ask my opinion especially since you agree that one's opinion doesn't count concerning the consequences of a bad choice. So the question now must be: Do you believe that it is a bad choice for me to reject Allah? If you do, then you will agree that it will be an act of wickedness on your part not to warn me to avoid a bad situation just because you don't want to hurt my feelings.

I understand you quite alright but the ignorance u are trying to play is quite annoying.
If I come to tell you that it is wrong to eat ur mother's food just because I feel banga soup(ur mother's food) is bad becasue I was told so by people of my trible, wouldn't u feel offended?
You cant be resonable when u pretend like u don't know how sensitive religion is.
Religion things are a matter of faith and believe unlike issues with concrete evidence like telling one taking poison is bad, hence it is wrong and offencsive when you tell someone that your belief is right and theirs is wrong

4 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by TheBigUrban2: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
MrAnony1:
How exactly is it arrogant selfish and silly to say that people will face bad consequences for making bad choices?

What bad choices? Is that what I said pr he said? Why are you such a serial liar?
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by TheBigUrban2: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
frank317:

I understand you quite alright but the ignorance u are trying to play is quite annoying.
If I come to tell you that it is wrong to eat ur mother's food just because I feel banga soup(ur mother's food) is bad becasue I was told so by people of my trible, wouldn't u feel offended?
You cant be resonable when u pretend like u don't know how sensitive religion is.
Religion things are a matter of faith and believe unlike issues with concrete evidence like telling one taking poison is bad, hence it is wrong and offencsive when you tell someone that your belief is right and theirs is wrong

Banga soup? grin grin grin

You be delta man?

Thanks for schooling Anony. He doesnt want to agree that religion is a personal thing- his belief in Christ has nothing to do with another person who doesnt believe

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by TheBigUrban2: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
MrAnony1:
Well since that's what you think is the truth, then surely you will have no problem facing the consequences should you be wrong.

Why should it carry consequences?

should your disbelief in Buddha's divinity or Sango's power carry consequences?

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by GooseBaba: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
frank317:

Bros, abeg leave banga with fresh fish out of this matter.. angry grin

Meanwhile, Muslims and some Christians believe that eating pork is bad because they read it in a sacred text.. Therefore, eating of pork is bad choices and comes with godly consequences...

Wahala dey ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by TheBigUrban2: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
GooseBaba:

Bros, abeg leave banga with fresh fish out of this matter.. angry grin

Meanwhile, Muslims and some Christians believe that eating pork is bad because they read it in a sacred text.. Therefore, eating of pork is bad choices and comes with godly consequences...

Wahala dey ooo...

You sef like better thing!!

Banga and fresh fish.....come wash am down with a bottle of star!!! tongue tongue tongue I don dey lick mouth

3 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by mazaje(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Seriously laughing at Joshthefirst. . .That guy is really confused. . .Anony's argument were just dead on arrival. . .

3 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by TheBigUrban2: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
mazaje: Seriously laughing at Joshthefirst. . .That guy is really confused. . .Anony's argument were just dead on arrival. . .

grin grin grin

Suprisingly, many christians seem to understand Joshthefirst. i have no idea how because the guy really confuses me with his irrational preaching
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

grin grin grin

Suprisingly, many christians seem to understand Joshthefirst. i have no idea how because the guy really confuses me with his irrational preaching

Noo you don't have to be rational,just accept Jesus Christ as your saviour without questioning,because your logic is foolishness to God.
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by GooseBaba: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

You sef like better thing!!

Banga and fresh fish.....come wash am down with a bottle of star!!! tongue tongue tongue I don dey lick mouth

Before nko..? grin

Just imagine make person tell you say fresh fish banga soup with a very chilled something something is not of the Lord... Rice and butter is good choice no consequences .. grin

Tufiakwa.
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by ElFenomeno1: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bullshit!

OP get a life or get a di...ck!!!!

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Joshthefirst: sorry. Hell is for sinners. Religious/irreligious alike. So you're going to hell. Unless you embrace the solution to sin: Jesus Christ.

Until then, you're hell bound. Evil must be punished. The wages of sin is death.

I'm not trying to scare you. I'm only trying to educate you and give you the real picture of the situation you are in. For you are blind. smiley

Am Sorry but I just have to ask you this.
Where do you think you will meet yourself after your stay on earth? Heaven or hell?
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by TheBigUrban2: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
GooseBaba:

Before nko..? grin

Just imagine make person tell you say fresh fish banga soup with a very chilled something something is not of the Lord... Rice and butter is good choice no consequences .. grin

Tufiakwa.

grin grin grin
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by mazaje(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

grin grin grin

He wants to eat his cake and have it. . .Joshthefist doesn't want to accept that his religion condemns people of other religions to hell just for being a part of their religion and not his, he says doing bad thing is what takes people to hell , when asked if muslims, hindus, ATR, taoist etc that do believe in god and also do a lot of good will go to heaven he says Jesus is the only way to heaven. . how confused can one be?. . .The bible has already made it clear he that does not believe in the message of the cross is condemned already so i don't know what he is on about. . . His conscience pricks him about it being a foolish standard and reason to throw people in hell for all eternity but some how he tries to dance round it because he is emotionally attached to his beliefs. . .I keep on saying it these guys are only emotionally attached to their beliefs not because it makes sense to them but because they are so emotionally attached to it, that's why they keep throwing all excuses and explanations even when it doesn't make any sense to them. . .

2 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by TheBigUrban2: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
mazaje:

He wants to eat his cake and have it. . .Joshthefist doesn't want to accept that his religion condemns people of other religions to hell just for being a part of their religion and not his, he says doing bad thing is what takes people to hell , when asked if muslims, hindus, ATR, taoist etc that do believe in god and also do a lot of good will go to heaven he says Jesus is the only way to heaven. . how confused can one be?. . .The bible has already made it clear he that does not believe in the message of the cross is condemned already so i don't know what he is on about. . . His conscience pricks him about it being a foolish standard and reason to throw people in hell for all eternity but some how he tries to dance round it because he is emotionally attached to his beliefs. . .I keep on saying it these guys are only emotionally attached to their beliefs not because it makes sense to them but because they are so emotionally attached to it, that's why they keep throwing all excuses and explanations even when it doesn't make any sense to them. . .

The thing tire me........

I still have hope for him........compared to Anony who knows better but will lie and feign ignorance to win the debate...
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Joshthefirst(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
frank317:

Mr josh you sound confused...you are asking people to accept christ which is the only way ones since can be whiped away and only way to heaven,
Then u say people don't go to hell for the wrong religion...
Pls if I may ask, can I be a muslim, pagan or budist and go to heaven? Have u ever seen anyone who is a muslin or pagan and still claiming jesus as his personal lord and saviour?
You condemn other religions yet you deny in and you still call another a liar.
Well, rmember, you are indirectly condemning yourself when you condenm others.
accepting Christ is not accepting religion.

Other religions have no antidote for sin. Religion has no antidote for sin.

It was foolish of you and other close-minded men to equate Jesus Christ with religion. When did I imply such?

Again, wrongness and sin is shown by how peoples lives are. And you are guilty. No other person in any other place has the antidote for guilty sinners, only Jesus. Rejecting him is not rejecting any religion, it only means you reject the only antidote for your horrible situation, and will pay for your own sins in hell.

This has nothing to do with religious background foolish men. The muslim is still under the condemnation of wrong doing, the buddhist also. All have done wrong.

And there is a solution to wrong doing. I have said that already. Rejection of the solution does not mean rejection or acceptance of any religious standing. It means rejection of your only hope of salvation.

People go to hell primary for sin. Thieving, lust, pride, greed, not necessarily for religious/irreligious standing. You will go to hell for these as far as you reject salvation.

I've broken it down well enough.
I have no time for foolish thinking and close-minded streamlining.

I will ignore any other foolish question.
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by TheBigUrban2: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
Joshthefirst: accepting Christ is not accepting religion.

It was foolish of you and other close-minded men to equate Jesus Christ with religion. When did I imply such?

Again, wrongness and sin is shown by how peoples lives are. And you are guilty. No other person in any other place has the antidote for guilty sinners, only Jesus. Rejecting him is not rejecting any religion, it only means you reject the only antidote for your horrible situation, and will pay for your own sins in hell.

This has nothing to do with religious background foolish men. The muslim is still under the condemnation of wrong doing, the buddhist also. All have done wrong.

And there is a solution to wrong doing. I have said that already. Rejection of the solution does not mean rejection or acceptance of any religious standing. It means rejection of your only hope of salvation.

People go to hell primary for sin. Thieving, lust, pride, greed, not necessarily for religious/irreligious standing. You will go to hell for these as far as you reject salvation.

Accepting/believing in Christ is a religion- it is the shortest summary of what christianity is.

Go home, Joshthefirst, you are drunk

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by mazaje(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Accepting/believing in Christ is a religion- it is the shortest summary of what christianity is.

Go home, Joshthefirst, you are drunk

grin grin grin grin. . . .No be small thing ooo. . .What is Josh the first saying?. . .
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by TheBigUrban2: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
mazaje:

grin grin grin grin. . . .No be small thing ooo. . .What is Josh the first saying?. . .

The guy is just preaching his usual babble
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by GooseBaba: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2014

But hahahahahahaha...!every sensible human being will reject SALVATION FROM A CORPSE.. You're not in a sound state of mind.. Snap out of it..!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2014

Please am confused.
Is Christianity a religion? If not what is Christianity and please make reference to your answer from the Bible. Thanks
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by MiguelMi6(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2014
This topic shows the poster's judgemental stance and myopic reasoning.
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by macof(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2014
mazaje:

This is just wat it is
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Jbond(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
What's gona be gona be..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible / New Year, Same Prophecies [the Yearly Con Advert] / Why Babalawo Forbids Pounded Yam (etutu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.