Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? (14803 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by saintvc(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2012
I have heard of good atheist who are honest, kind, caring,charitable etc. They give freely than most christians .

Their only shortcoming is non belief in God's existence.

Dont u think they can make heaven?
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2012
saintvc: I have heard of good atheist who are honest, kind, caring,charitable etc. They give freely than most christians .

NO

2 Likes

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Boomark(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2012
Who will he say he is looking for?

No. It is not a place meant for them.

8 Likes

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2012
saintvc: I have heard of good atheist who are honest, kind, caring,charitable etc. They give freely than most christians .

All heathens are hell bound grin

Wadup buzugee??

1 Like

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2012
Heaven doesnt exist.

But then christians would have to admit that atheists go to heaven even if it existed. Why? The good Samaritan.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2012
^^^And if it happens that Heaven exist (Which I know exist), y'all heathens would be cast in the lake of burning sulphur for blasphemies & persecuting Yahweh grin
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2012
seriallink: ^^^And if it happens that Heaven exist (Which I know exist), y'all heathens would be cast in the lake of burning sulphur for blasphemies & persecuting Yahweh grin

Samaritans hated Jews and their god.

If the good samaritan can go to heaven, then a good atheist can.

Furthermore, why would it be your heaven that exists? Why not the muslim heaven? The Jewish heaven? Wouldnt you go to hell if they were right?

10 Likes

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by cyrexx: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2012
seriallink: ^^^And if it happens that Heaven exist (Which I know exist), y'all heathens would be cast in the lake of burning sulphur for blasphemies & persecuting Yahweh grin

@bolded

so your yahweh is such a puny god that he can be persecuted.
na wa o for very big god o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2012
seriallink:

All heathens are hell bound grin

Wadup buzugee??
HEY HEY NOW BRETHREN SERRIALLINK, I AM JUST CHILLING. TRYING TO STAY AFLOAT IN A HEATHEN WORLD grin TRUST ALL IS WELL WITCHA
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2012
YEAH I CAN SEE LOGICBOY BEGGING FOR CHILLED PALMWINE FROM US IN HEAVEN TO COOL HIS PARCHED FIERY TONGUE IN THE HOT HEAT OF HELL grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by charlesnwa(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2012
Are you the atheist? Well, he shouldn't bother about heaven since he does not believe there is God. No God, no heaven...period.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by italo: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2012
Atheists can possibly go to heaven...though it's very unlikely. It depends on the circumstances and what was really in their hearts.

I'm not talking about those of the who knowingly reject and persecute God. By rejecting God, they have rejected heaven.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2012
cyrexx:

@bolded

so your yahweh is such a puny god that he can be persecuted.
na wa o for very big god o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I guess y'all heathens are just enjoying His grace now which is why there is no instant judgement for all the blasphemies you've been posting on NL. Use the grace period wisely and judiciously to avoid Yahweh's wahala on judgement day~!
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

Furthermore, why would it be your heaven that exists? Why not the muslim heaven? The Jewish heaven? Wouldnt you go to hell if they were right?
No. It is not possible.
By default, once one is an atheist, it negates him the chance of any reward from God.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2012
Reyginus: No. It is not possible.
By default, once one is an atheist, it negates him the chance of any reward from God.

Why do you extreme christians hate common sense?

Samaritans hated the Jewish God. I dont believe in your god

The good samaritan was an unbeliever. Is he going to hell?

1 Like

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

Why do you extreme christians hate common sense?

Samaritans hated the Jewish God. I dont believe in your god

The good samaritan was an unbeliever. Is he going to hell?
lol. Your case is different, because you dont believe in the existence of a godhead.
You will not be saved because the gospel was preach to you, but you rejected it.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2012
Reyginus: lol. Your case is different, because you dont believe in the existence of a godhead.
You will not be saved because the gospel was preach to you, but you rejected it.

The samaritan rejected the Jewish scriptures too.

common sense please.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

The samaritan rejected the Jewish scriptures too.

common sense please.
lol.
No, they did not.
They not only practised it, but also inculcated idols in their worship. They practised judaism and paganism.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2012
Reyginus: lol.
No, they did not.
They not only practised it, but also inculcated idols in their worship. They practised judaism and paganism.

There are lies, damn lies and christian lies.

Gaddem! You lying sonofab*tch

Samaritans didnt practice Judaism
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Boomark(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

And who told you that the good samaritan can go to heaven?
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2012
Boomark:

And who told you that the good samaritan can go to heaven?

Jesus

cool

1 Like

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

There are lies, damn lies and christian lies.

Gaddem! You lying sonofab*tch

Samaritans didnt practice Judaism
lol. What then?
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2012
SammaritaNISM
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Boomark(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

Jesus

cool

Prove it.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2012
Boomark:

Prove it.

Jesus tells us about the good samaritan and heaven

Behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested him, saying, "Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?"

He said to him, "What is written in the law? How do you read it?"

He answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind [Deuteronomy 6:5]; and your neighbour as yourself [Leviticus 19:18]."

He said to him, "You have answered correctly. Do this, and you will live."

But he, desiring to justify himself, asked Jesus, "Who is my neighbour?"

— Luke 10:25–29, World English Bible

Jesus replies with a story:
Jesus answered, "A certain man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who both stripped him and beat him, and departed, leaving him half dead. By chance a certain priest was going down that way. When he saw him, he passed by on the other side. In the same way a Levite also, when he came to the place, and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he travelled, came where he was. When he saw him, he was moved with compassion, came to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. He set him on his own animal, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, and gave them to the host, and said to him, 'Take care of him. Whatever you spend beyond that, I will repay you when I return.' Now which of these three do you think seemed to be a neighbour to him who fell among the robbers?"

He said, "He who showed mercy on him."

Then Jesus said to him, "Go and do."

— Luke 10:30–37, World English Bible

1 Like

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by italo: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2012
Logicboy03: [img]http://i.qkme.me/35z5vg.jpg[/img]

Without religion, why would murder be evil?
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2012
italo:

Without religion, why would murder be evil?

Seriously?

-Evolution....murder can be very bad for survival of the species.
-Reciprocal value......you wouldnt like to be killed now, would you?
-Pain- loss of someone close to you

Just a few reasons that we have come to understand as a social species.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2012
An Atheist is one who denies the existence of GOD... No, no athiest will ever get into heaven.

Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth....My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
Because I will publish The Name of THE LORD: Ascribe Ye GREATNESS unto Our GOD..

No man is good, no not one.. You can't be good on Your own..it is the GOD factor, the GOD in You that enables You to do Good deeds..Self proclaimed atheist are in denial of what they do not understand also because they are spiritually blind and have not being enlightened...atheisism is one of the lies of the devil...using pop culture as a device and launch pad.... If an atheist is gonna deny GOD..He/ she is also denying his/her source, counscience and the existence of hiis/ her own soul or spirit! What really is funny is that these same men or women who may be intellectually sound are largely ignorant of their very own essence....

Being kind, honest, charitable and caring are all righteous acts but they must be done from a pure and clean heart, a heart filled with Love...for without love, these same act are all unprofitable... Now if these deeds are done with love in the self proclaimed atheist heart...How can he/ she deny the same GOD who is LOVE...For GOD is Love...

The reason why NO ATHEIST and I mean NO athesit will enter Heaven are just a few reasons I will put forward:

1. JESUS CHRIST said, I am The Way, The Truth and The Life ...Christ is The only way to Heaven, HE alone is Truth, HE is GOD's WORD, let every man be a liar only GOD be Truth...The life...HE is Life...hell and the grave has got nothing on HIM. Now GOD has made HIS own provision for them that believe in HIM to get into Heaven...as He made the provision for every human to be incubated in their mother's womb and brought forth into the world through child birth.

2. Only GOD's righteousness will enter heaven...ie only CHRIST will enter heaven.. that is why we need to be born again into the body of CHRIST...we need to confess and forsake our sinful ways and be baptised in the name of JESUS CHRIST... Baptism in THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST is our own initiation into THE BODY of CHRIST.. ON them that have been redeemed and converted will enter Heaven.

3. GOD has given us the power as free moral agent to make choices in life...either You choose HIM or Deny HIM...HE has and will never force anybody to love or serve HIM... HE has made it a personal choice and decision...

See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2012
PastelChic: An Atheist is one who denies the existence of GOD... No, no athiest will ever get into heaven.

Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth....My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
Because I will publish The Name of THE LORD: Ascribe Ye GREATNESS unto Our GOD..

No man is good, no not one.. You can't be good on Your own..it is the GOD factor, the GOD in You that enables You to do Good deeds..Self proclaimed atheist are in denial of what they do not understand also because they are spiritually blind and have not being enlightened...atheisism is one of the lies of the devil...using pop culture as a device and launch pad.... If an atheist is gonna deny GOD..He/ she is also denying his/her source, counscience and the existence of hiis/ her own soul or spirit! What really is funny is that these same men or women who may be intellectually sound are largely ignorant of their very own essence....

Being kind, honest, charitable and caring are all righteous acts but they must be done from a pure and clean heart, a heart filled with Love...for without love, these same act are all unprofitable... Now if these deeds are done with love in the self proclaimed atheist heart...How can he/ she deny the same GOD who is LOVE...For GOD is Love...

The reason why NO ATHEIST and I mean NO athesit will enter Heaven are just a few reasons I will put forward:

1. JESUS CHRIST said, I am The Way, The Truth and The Life ...Christ is The only way to Heaven, HE alone is Truth, HE is GOD's WORD, let every man be a liar only GOD be Truth...The life...HE is Life...hell and the grave has got nothing on HIM. Now GOD has made HIS own provision for them that believe in HIM to get into Heaven...as He made the provision for every human to be incubated in their mother's womb and brought forth into the world through child birth.

2. Only GOD's righteousness will enter heaven...ie only CHRIST will enter heaven.. that is why we need to be born again into the body of CHRIST...we need to confess and forsake our sinful ways and be baptised in the name of JESUS CHRIST... Baptism in THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST is our own initiation into THE BODY of CHRIST.. ON them that have been redeemed and converted will enter Heaven.

3. GOD has given us the power as free moral agent to make choices in life...either You choose HIM or Deny HIM...HE has and will never force anybody to love or serve HIM... HE has made it a personal choice and decision...

See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil.

Yawn. The Good Samaritan was neither a christian or a jew.

Heaven doesnt exist by the way!
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2012
Logicboy dont believe in God, but want to make heaven. Hahahahaha.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2012
Reyginus: Logicboy dont believe in God, but want to make heaven. Hahahahaha.

Yawn. Why do you NL christians lie when you have been intellectually debunked?

Logicboy03:

Yawn. The Good Samaritan was neither a christian or a jew.

Heaven doesnt exist by the way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Patron Saints Of Christendom or Pagan Saints Of Rome / Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja / What If That Girl Sue Oyedepo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.