Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Is It Through Only First Bank I Can Deal With Paypal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Through Only First Bank I Can Deal With Paypal? (673 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) / First Bank To Shut Operations For 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Through Only First Bank I Can Deal With Paypal? by adeara(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
I want to open a Paypal account so that I can make payment online. My question is, 'Is it only through First Bank I can do this?' I mean can they allow using another bank apart from First Bank to do the transaction? Pls share your experience with me. Thanks
Re: Is It Through Only First Bank I Can Deal With Paypal? by dayus444: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Just sign up on paypal's site paypal.com/ng and verify it using your master or visa card.
Re: Is It Through Only First Bank I Can Deal With Paypal? by Lovetinz(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Any bank that issues Visa or Mastercard enabled card. (The top five banks do).
Re: Is It Through Only First Bank I Can Deal With Paypal? by DIEK0: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2014
adeara: I want to open a Paypal account so that I can make payment online. My question is, 'Is it only through First Bank I can do this?' I mean can they allow using another bank apart from First Bank to do the transaction? Pls share your experience with me. Thanks

Its best you create your PayPal account through FirstBank because the whole verification process is a lot easier. When you open it via FirstOnline, your PayPal account gets verified instantly. You also have the benefit of higher funds limit in your transactions unlike anywhere else...
Re: Is It Through Only First Bank I Can Deal With Paypal? by Tboss100(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
It is best and easiest to open the PayPal account using FirstBank. Opening the account with other banks will require going to PayPal's website and then linking your debit or credit card however with FirstBank, you can open the PayPal account by just logging into the internet banking platform: FirstOnline.
Apparently i also found out that PayPal accounts opened with other banks allows you spend only $250 and you need to verify the account (which is a long story), whereas PayPal accounts opened from FirstBank are verified instantly.

FirstBank is PayPal's exclusive partner in Nigeria, so I guess the 'English' you will speak with them will be less if your PayPal account is opened via FirstBank.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use A Website To Strengthen A Brand / What You Need To Start A Business / Make Good Income From Mini-importation Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.