Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail (1559 Views)

Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by Cityofdavid(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
How To Beat Your Woman Without Being Jailed

Who says it is very wrong to beat women? Nonsense. Arrant baloney! Women deserve to be thoroughly beaten because they are too stubborn, too erratic. Women have always created problem for men; even the Holy Bible tells us that the first man fell because of his wife. Therefore, it is quite safe to say that if God had not created women there would, most likely, be no sin in the world. I sincerely wish Adam had beaten the hell out of Eve after the inglorious fall, to teach other generation of women great lessons. But Adam didn't.

Still in the Bible, the most notorious woman ever, Jezebel, made her softhearted husband, King Ahab, to kill the hardworking Naboth over a piece of vineyard. Who asked for the head of John the Baptist on a platter of Gold? Woman. On whose laps did the most powerful man that ever drank water fell? Woman. Samson fell on Delilah's laps. Abacha, too, according to some sources, was killed by apples (I can't tell the kind of apples) given to him by some pretty Indian women.

So you see why women deserve to be thoroughly beaten? Before your woman kills you, let me quickly tell you ten ways to beat your woman without being jailed.

# Step 1

To start with, you'll need to buy what the Yorubas call Koboko. It is a kind of cane made from the skin of goats. You can get it from any of those Abokis selling cane materials. If you can't see those Abokis around, go to the nearest Sabo market near you.

# Step 2

Soak the Koboko in hot pepper for at least 24 hours.

# Step 3

Give your woman a glass of juice and some sleeping tablets

# Step 4

As soon as you notice that your woman is asleep, get a piece of rope and strap her to the bed.

# Step 5

Shut all the doors and the windows, so that none of the neighbours can come to her rescue.

# Step 6

Go to wherever you soaked the koboko, and bring it to the bedroom.

# Step 7

Switch on the air-condition or celling fan in your bedroom, so that the strokes will make the body of your woman burn.

# Step 8

Go to the bathroom, and get a bucket of water. Pour it on your woman. Why pour it on her? Water is life. It will make the koboko more potent.

# Step 9

Grab the koboko, swing it above your head like a shot putter would do, and powerfully bring it down on your wife. She'll painfully jerk but never mind. Flog her. Flog her. Flog her till you lose your strength and she becomes motionless.

# Step 10

Yes, congratulations. You've successfully beaten your woman. Now, unstrap your woman and get the ropes. Form a noose. Tie one end of the noose to a celling fan, wear the noose on your neck like a royal bead and then climb on a stool. Close your eyes and let go of the stool. You will swing and swing and swing. Then, open your eyes. You'll find yourself in hell; that way you would have avoided being jailed. Idiot!

Women worldwide deserve the highest level of respect from men. Learn to love your woman; regardless of the level of provocation never raise your fingers against her. Women, like men, have their own deep weaknesses but they are still very precious in the life of a man. The best place to beat your woman is on the bed, anywhere else is domestic violence. SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

Ademule David, a student of Human Society, writes from Lagos.
daviddenigma@gmail.com

visit and Like my page http://facebook.com/thesocialmicroscope for more articles.

8 Likes

Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lol,I 4 don finish ur life now if not 4 d step10

2 Likes

Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by nosike3(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
That's crazy.. Second to comment joor!

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by trendiitee(f): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Mehn,, I for fear ooooo if not 4 d last step

2 Likes

Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by adebayo201: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2014
I dey shake my head at the same time laughing... grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by SAMBARRY: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
God save you. See your head smiley

Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by Kanwulia: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hallmark of cowards.
Why don't you try the steps without the 'date-ra-pe' drug? kiss
IF YOU GET LIVER PLUS KIDNEYS. . . AND YOUR MAMA BORN YOU WELL AS CORRECT MAN! kiss

4 Likes

Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by crackhaus: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hahaha cheesy

It sounded too extreme before step 10 for it not to have been sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by Fkforyou(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
This post has potential .............
Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by CircleOfWilis: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lol
Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by EfemenaXY: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
What a dangerous post.

Now expect some low-IQ-Nairalander to take this piece of advice to heart, minus #10.

3 Likes

Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by mstik(f): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Oops! I read the post halfway and was about to type some angry words when I decided to just read it to the end. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by SAMBARRY: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
mstik: Oops! I read the post halfway and was about to type some angry words when I decided to just read it to the end. grin
lol action mama grin grin
Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by Abiagirl777(f): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dem neva born de person dat'll try dat on me.
Na to just go kitchen carry Pestle!
Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by egopersonified(f): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Op, did you really create this? Couldnt stop laughing at the suicide part, so detailed, by the way, have you tried any of these before? So we can testify how potent your advice is.
Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by Cityofdavid(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Yes I have tried it; am actually writing from hell. Lol
egopersonified: Op, did you really create this? Couldnt stop laughing at the suicide part, so detailed, by the way, have you tried any of these before? So we can testify how potent your advice is.
Yes I have tried it; am actually writing from hell. Lol
Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by trendiitee(f): 12:13am On Aug 07, 2014
Cityofdavid: Yes I have tried it; am actually writing from hell. LolYes I have tried it; am actually writing from hell. Lol
hahahahahhahaha,,u sure re sumtin else.

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 07, 2014
Dayyummm! I was beginning to feel very sorry for your wife or wife to be. Wheeeew! Its good to read everything before having anykind of reaction otherwise, my heart would have stopped for a few seconds there. I still find it difficult to laugh even. undecided
Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by jumzzy448: 2:44am On Aug 07, 2014
Op, God save you.
Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by tpia1: 2:46am On Aug 07, 2014
suicide bomber things.

are boko haram or other terrorists now using christian monikers to post crap online?

if thats the case, then only God knows where they've been planted in real time.
Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by mstik(f): 3:04am On Aug 07, 2014
tpia1: suicide bomber things.
are boko haram or other terrorists now using christian monikers to post crap online?
if thats the case, then only God knows where they've been planted in real time.

Did you read it to da end lipsrsealed
Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by nurey(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2014
I will try this when I get married soon. But I will use indomie as the string in number 10 so as to make it less painfull. Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail by oluplus(m): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2014
@Op : I almost asked you for the remaining weeds.

(1) (Reply)

Strange But True: Meet The 'giraffe Boy (pics) / SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic / 10 Amazing Facts You Never Knew About The Human Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.