Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event (2580 Views)

Fans Call Out Genevieve Nnaji Over Heavily Photoshopped Picture / PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home / See Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by trendystuf(f): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
Genevieve never disappoints with her style. You like?

Read more: http://.com/2014/08/04/check-out-genevieve-nnajis-outfit-to-amstel-malta-showtime-press-event/

Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Wow. This lady is old see her feet

Still looking sweet
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by hatux: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
And what's so special about this outfit please?
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Rikidony(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pls when is she getting marrried angryangry

1 Like

Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by hensben(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
na the genny wey franscistony say she fine pass omotola be this buhahahahahahahaha

she never even born 4 wey omosexy get, her fit don dey wrinkle like old mama own

this is the real genny not those digital pic that makes them look spotless

i like her though...beautiful lady
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Aitee1: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Have u eaten today Why take panadol for another's headache undecided
Rikidony: Pls when is she getting marrried angryangry

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by LesbianBoy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
whats so special about this rags she is wearing sef! mstcheew! This girl needs to go and get married pls! OLD CARGO! angry angry
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by hensben(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Aitee1: Have u eaten today Why take panadol for another's headache undecided
so what you mean now, she shouldnt marry, are you planning not to marry too?
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by LesbianBoy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
hensben: so what you mean now, she shouldnt marry, are you planning not to marry too?
I tire o! most of them are in their husbands house or in a very serious relationship that would lead to marriage, yet they come on nairaland to post nonsense! angry
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by hensben(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
LesbianBoy:
I tire o! most of them are in their husbands house or in a very serious relationship that would lead to marriage, yet they come on nairaland to post nonsense! angry
she will give excuse of her having a child already, she doesnt need husband, wait and watch.
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
LesbianBoy: whats so special about this rags she is wearing sef! mstcheew! This girl needs to go and get married pls! OLD CARGO! angry angry
smo smo o...on top wetin! undecided
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by JEITO: 12:04am On Aug 05, 2014
#singing with lauryn hills

Ready or not
Here I come
You can't hide
I gon fiiinnd u
And take it slowly.

Age is fast catching up with her o
And taking what is rightfully his o......

I won't say what she needs to do urgently but sha, make she take her tongue count her teeth.
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by JEITO: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2014
you see why they say girls don't like each other ba? What is wrong with being your brother's keeper? Dey there dey deceive genny dey make her dey feel young.

Una forget say Nigeria no be America wey u fit marry even at 70, then divorce again.

For reference purpose: see mummy bukky wright( she still dey wait for rich caring gentleman @46)
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Rikidony(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2014
shes not getting younger undecided......MKPO ABADIE
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by folu4real(f): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2014
Pls when is she getting married

Go and ask her
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2014

are you going to marry her ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2014
What is so special about her outfit?
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by hensben(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2014
adaobi123:

so you want her to remain a spinster all her life right?

i know you will come up with she already has a child.

so thats what ladies want now right, to have a child from a man after that you dont care anymore, okay.

if thats how our parents did, things would have gone bad for long and now this new generation dont care about family anymore.

if this trend continue, i tell you, nigeria will be worst than usa in terms of child waywardness cos of single parenting.
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Rikidony(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2014
adaobi123:

no dear shes getting old
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2014
hensben: so you want her to remain a spinster all her life right?

i know you will come up with she already has a child.

so thats what ladies want now right, to have a child from a man after that you dont care anymore, okay.

if thats how our parents did, things would have gone bad for long and now this new generation dont care about family anymore.

if this trend continue, i tell you, nigeria will be worst than usa in terms of child waywardness cos of single parenting.

when did I ever say all this ? I'm not saying she should remain a spinster for the rest of her life.

she can marry whenever she wants to and if she doesn't, is it our business ?
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2014
Rikidony:
no dear shes getting old

so ? Can't old people not marry again ? undecided
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2014
adaobi123:

when did I ever say all this ? I'm not saying she should remain a spinster for the rest of her life.

even if she wants to marry at the age of 50(meno....what?),
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2014
frankben: even if she wants to marry at the age of 50(meno....what?),

So ?
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by vm26: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2014

are you expecting a portion of her brideprice Riki?
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Rikidony(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2014
adaobi123:

so ? Can't old people not marry again ? undecided

I no shes ur role model..... no vex undecided undecided
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2014
adaobi123:

So ?
lipsrsealed. She's getting old
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Rikidony(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2014
vm26:

are you expecting a portion of her brideprice Riki?
Bro am trying to help a sister here
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by vm26: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Rikidony:
Bro am trying to help a sister here

how my dear ?
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Rikidony:
I no shes ur role model..... no vex undecided undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by hensben(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
adaobi123:

@ bolded, when? at 60 years right, hope you know she is a celebrity, do you know that there are ladies looking unto her as role model huh and this set of ladies seeing her single at her age, see it as normal now and planning to do exact thing, a girl told me this. She has the money already, why cant she get herself a man?
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Rikidony(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
vm26:

how my dear ?

her time go soon pass
Re: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Amstel Malta Showtime Press Event by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Somebody, give her my number

wanna help

#MrsGenevieve at last!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

North West Is A True Kardashian - Kim Kardashian / Rapper Sasha Is So Colorful In New Set Of Photos / Her Skin Was 'too Dark' For Her To Be On TV, And She Scoffed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.