Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun (7702 Views)

Policemen Brutalise NBA Secretary In Osun (pictured) / Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists / Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by courage54(m): 5:51am On Aug 05, 2014
Though I don't like the governor as a person, but I must confess that he is doing wonders in Osun State. And he deserve another term
Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by dguyindcorner(m): 5:59am On Aug 05, 2014
pelvicky: After few days to the election abi,,all na wash.. i see senator iyiola omishore emerging as the winner,,vote 4 iyiola under PDP....THE LOGGO IS UMBRELLA..do not miss it

so because the election is around the corner he should fold his hands and do nothing? Is this not better than distributing rice than won't even last a quarter? Is this not better than pretending to be a grassroot man by eating corns in the market just to fake the people? After all it's still his administration. Ah tire for this bigot o, I think you are their new signing. I wish you good luck as u campaign for your master and patience I beseech u to have till Aug 9.

3 Likes

Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by dguyindcorner(m): 6:05am On Aug 05, 2014
tit:

I shall chop the APC rices this afternoon.
The odourless fufu will be my dinner.
but wahlahi talahi, aregbesola is a goner!
I am not a maga like you.

you are the biggest mofo!

what innovation has ur jona daft bring to Nigeria as a whole? Would you stop beefing!!!
Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by tit(f): 6:16am On Aug 05, 2014
dguyindcorner:

you are the biggest mofo!

what innovation has ur jona daft bring to Nigeria as a whole? Would you stop beefing!!!

you are abusing yourself.
what has APC ever achieved in their life if not for Boko Haram and electoral violence?
Where is the Enron barge?
Where is the Lekki airport?
Where is the Lagos mono-rail?

what has the slow-poke Aregbesola achieved except to get his sheppotamus to sow school uniform for him to clown around with?
keep clapping for that clown.
I want better things for my people.

1 Like

Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by jojoki: 6:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Trying to bribe people for votes come saturday won't work, the will of God will surely be fulfil. My people in Osun state do not deserve to die for anybody. praying for peace after the election. amen

1 Like

Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by kobonaire(m): 6:31am On Aug 05, 2014
At this rate Osun can become the breadbasket of Nigeria ....in fact we can even dash Ghana small ... they are looking hungry these days hence the whole Ebola wahala.
Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by gistmelove(m): 6:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Please call 08085310359:::50yrs warranty stone coated roofing tile

Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by dguyindcorner(m): 6:42am On Aug 05, 2014
tit:

you are abusing yourself.
what has APC ever achieved in their life if not for Boko Haram and electoral violence?
Where is the Enron barge?
Where is the Lekki airport?
Where is the Lagos mono-rail?

what has the slow-poke Aregbesola achieved except to get his sheppotamus to sow school uniform for him to clown around with?
keep clapping for that clown.
I want better things for my people.

a failure like you always argue with baseless fact.

how many times they wan tell you sey most PDP governors they copy Fashola trail of achievements.
Aregbesla, just like Awolowo is another man with innovations.

A house divided against himself cannot stand, in other words Jonathan is the book haram as you can see the evidence in those masked men he deployed to Osun. He wants to reduce their size in the north against 2015.
there's God o.

3 Likes

Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by omokab: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2014
pelvicky: After few days to the election abi,,all na wash.. i see senator iyiola omishore emerging as the winner,,vote 4 iyiola under PDP....THE LOGGO IS UMBRELLA..do not miss it
just like I called one of my friend in osun a graduate for that matter working with state goverment,I ask him about the stand of Aregbesola in.august 9 election.hear is stupid statemet,he truly aregbe did well in osun but he's not sharing money to people of osun and he has blocked all places that civil servant get money from outside there salary.Also said,you know PDP gvt ones they are there they are rerady to share the money to the people and do leaa work.That is what mAke them popular.so I am sure most of you people are like that bcs you dnt want development rather you prefer stomach politic than better dev.

3 Likes

Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2014
egift:

Ride on Ogbeni. He has been doing a good job in Agriculture
- Implementing Osun Rural Enterprise and Agriculture Program also known as O-REAP
- Over ₦1.5 billion worth of support for Farmers
- 1830 rural farmers in 61 Focal Communities equipped with farm inputs under the UNICEF Replication Initiative Programme of the Ministry of Water Resources, Rural and Community Development.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-G69X98N49AU/U4XzAZunjUI/AAAAAAAAdhk/I-wwcleFQPc/s1600/rauf_aregbesola_osun_campaign.jpg[/img]

The State of Osun on the move - To God be the glory!
Are u realy sure of all dis stats u're giving here? I'm a farmer right here in osun, and all efforts 2 benefit 4rm all dis acclaimed incentives 4 farmers have been proving abortive, dis is applicable 2 other farmers as well. How sure are we that dis is'nt a way 2 decieve people so as 2 gain their trust? How many farmers, I mean true practising farmers, have come out to testify that they are beneficiaries of dis programmes?. It's hard to trust any1 these days

3 Likes

Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by Zionope: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2014
ajayitp04: Are u realy sure of all dis stats u're giving here? I'm a farmer right here in osun, and all efforts 2 benefit 4rm all dis acclaimed incentives 4 farmers have been proving abortive, dis is applicable 2 other farmers as well. How sure are we that dis is'nt a way 2 decieve people so as 2 gain their trust? How many farmers, I mean true practising farmers, have come out to testify that they are beneficiaries of dis programmes?. It's hard to trust any1 these days
If u're truly a farmer in osun, which co-operative society do u belong?
Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2014
tit: Now we are about to vote him out?
He did not distribute the farm implements debit cards during clearing or planting season?
It is this o'dabo season he is trying to bribe farmers?

We or you? Oga ade pls speak for yousef cos you are on your own ooo OYO
Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2014
When Oshimhole came for 2nd tenure,he distributed motorcycles(Okada)to Edo people...6months after he won elections he banned bikes...no I de trek come out from house to Road.....so I don't see Aregbe sustaining his Cards for more than 3 months......its last minute bribery to me.......Vote out cankerworms and Janjaweeeds...fresh air only with PDP
Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2014
When Oshimhole came for 2nd tenure,he distributed motorcycles(Okada)to Edo people...6months after he won elections he banned bikes...now I de trek come out from house to Road.....so I don't see Aregbe sustaining his Cards for more than 3 months......its last minute bribery to me.......Vote out cankerworms and Janjaweeeds...fresh air only with PDP

1 Like

Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by jookco(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2014
latestsunny: Waoh !!! 2 FP posts this week,this Is surely a sign of good things to come.
Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Ogbeni Rauf have been wonderful in his policies especially in the agricultural sector.
Like wise some of the governors in almost all the state of federation are doing a great job.
They are now realising that a country that cannot feed itself is doomed.
Is it in the allocation of lands,distribution of subsidized inputs,and provision of.low interest loans?

They have performed well in these areas.

Want to Invest in agriculture or want to be an agro-preneur,then this is a great opportunity for you.

The future of Nigeria Economy is agriculture.

I believe these articles will help you out in starting out in the business of agriculture

You can visit our website for free article download
www.agrolesgupservices.com

www.nairaland.com/1806976/processing-
agroproducts-fastlane-making-millions/

www.nairaland.com/1792387/3-reasons-
why-next-dangote

www.nairaland.com/1790854/plantain-
farming-business-money-making.

1 Like

Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by Haywhymido(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2014
Sai Aregbe

Sai Ogbeni

Sai Progessive...

1 Like

Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by juman(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2014
There is no governor in nigeria that is serious on agric.

All those governors are just doing pẹpẹ yoyo policies on agric.

Aregbe policy on agric is also pẹpẹ yoyo.

1 Like

Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by egift(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
ajayitp04: Are u realy sure of all dis stats u're giving here? I'm a farmer right here in osun, and all efforts 2 benefit 4rm all dis acclaimed incentives 4 farmers have been proving abortive, dis is applicable 2 other farmers as well. How sure are we that dis is'nt a way 2 decieve people so as 2 gain their trust? How many farmers, I mean true practising farmers, have come out to testify that they are beneficiaries of dis programmes?. It's hard to trust any1 these days

Here is a link http://osun.gov.ng/ - If you find anything untrue, tell us so that we can demand clarification from the appropriate authorities. And if you have not benefited, contact the authorities, you need to be on that list. God bless Osun State Nigeria.

To God be the glory!
Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by CharlieMaria(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
latestsunny: Waoh !!! 2 FP posts this week,this Is surely a sign of good things to come.
You Don chop?

1 Like

Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by NewNigeriaMind: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
I HAVE NO WORRIES, AREGBE IS COMING BACK. MY BROTHER IN OSUN AND HIS FAMILY ARE VOTING HM.

GOD GIVE US MORE TECHNOCRATS IN OSUN.

3 Likes

Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by duwdu: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Ogbeni Rauf, bí a ò ti è dìbò, o ti wolé (even if we no vote for you on saturday, you don win)!

Your written Yorùbá is excellent, @ÒkìkìOlúwa.

Well done.

P34c3
Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
duwdu:

Your written Yorùbá is excellent, @ÒkìkìOlúwa.

Well done.

P34c3
Thanks. But your punctuations on ma name is incorrect. It's Òkìkíolúwa (do, do, mi, re, mi, re).
Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by bolafez(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
mayorall:

Aregbesola had been doing great in Agriculture since he became the Governor. He sent the literate farmers to Germany and other countries to learn more. Also he created OREAP
go and make ur research very well...he only sent members of his family and his parasatals...am not a politician though...I only hate pretenders
Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by mayorall(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
bolafez:
go and make ur research very well...he only sent members of his family and his parasatals...am not a politician though...I only hate pretenders

Heard from self made press I guess.
Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by duwdu: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Thanks. But your punctuations on ma name is incorrect. It's Òkìkíolúwa (do, do, mi, re, mi, re).

Hmm... I take your point; however, to me, the full pronounciation of the second "i," is a drawn out do-mi, or ìí; you just took the liberty to omit the first, and I the second, no?

And, BTW, the "Oluwa" in your moniker is written starting with an uppercase letter, and that made me assume it's a second name in and of itself, so my bad for not thinking of how social media is helping to transform names these days... grin

Whatever your response is, I'll take it as final and in good faith, as I wouldn't want for this thread to be needlessly derailed...I commented in the first place simply because it's not often that I see pronunciations properly written as you have done. Again, well done!

P34c3
Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by Saladin1: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
I don't know why some people will raise doubt, on ogbeni's achievements all his programmes are real and genuine and the major beneficiaries are the ordinary masses without any discrimination whatsoever. I will have benefited from the broiler rearing programme if not for the lack of appropriate poultry pen & housing which is the only criterion plus registration with Poultry Association of Nigeria(PAN) Osun state chapter that is required. Aregbesola is the best!!! Let haters go and die.
Re: Farmers Get Debit Cards For Farming Inputs In Osun by tit(f): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
courage54: Though I don't like the governor as a person, but I must confess that he is doing wonders in Osun State. And he deserve another term

He is a bad man. He has eaten all the money and there is nothing to show for all the billions.
We are sending him back to Lagos sosai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Open Fire On Peaceful Protesters At Lekki Tollgate Now (graphics Video) / President Buhari Gets Update On Chad’s Transition / Anambra Election: IPOB’s Plans To Frustrate Poll Must Be Resisted - NEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.