Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart (33142 Views)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by Prowizy2(m): 4:35am On Aug 05, 2014
Nikapetrelli: Nice one,luv d kids

I can give you yours.
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by DocAdray(f): 5:11am On Aug 05, 2014
LOL, nice one. Cute babies...
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by Jebeb(m): 5:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Guys abeg I need a big favour
my friends and i are in a competition
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=308594925855578&refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiMGU1ZDE5NTFiM2JlMDdhODI0NDk0Zjg5ZDllMzAyYzYiLCJxdWVyeSI6InJlZWwga2lkcyIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjEwOTQzMzY0NDUsInBhZ2VfbnVtYmVyIjoxLCJmaWx0ZXJfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsImVudF9pZCI6MzA4NTk0OTI1ODU1NTc4LCJwb3NpdGlvbiI6MCwicmVzdWx0X3R5cGUiOjY1fQ%3D%3D
And they said first person to make 30 likes will win something. Pls I just need you guys to help me like the page on facebook
PLS DATS ALL
Saying " JOSHUA EMMANUEL-BESSONG SHARED ME, #GOLDENACME"
Thanks.
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Cutie Babies! I've always wanted to have identical twins.3 of them is just too much.
I'm just wondering:What if she mixed them up when painting their nails and who is thinks is Ffion may actually be Maddison or even Paige?!

2 Likes

Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by Tundeiab(m): 6:03am On Aug 05, 2014
pussypounder:
hey, apart from eating what do you use your mouth for?
Hmmm.....lemme guess

Whistling...... Lmao tongue
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by chichi414: 6:03am On Aug 05, 2014
They r really cute
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by hikmojj(m): 6:04am On Aug 05, 2014
i love twins and triplets...pls whom among nairalanders can give me that
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by englishmart(m): 6:06am On Aug 05, 2014
I don't blame their parents.

There are these twins at my neighbourhood, I still don't know which is which amongst them and they are about 13years.

1 Like

Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:27am On Aug 05, 2014
Prowizy2:

I can give you yours.
Not yet ready to raise kids
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by Generalkorex(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2014
Lol. The babies are cute
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by cirmuell(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2014
They are cute wink

I love babies.
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by cirmuell(m): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2014
hikmojj: i love twins and triplets...pls whom among nairalanders can give me that
identify ur sex first b4 we know wetin we go do. grin
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by emmabest2000(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2014
Beautiful ..
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2014
These children are so fine.

Wow, my wife will deliver twins. Dunno if she has power for triplets..
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by LadyH(f): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Awwww....look a those cute toes... kiss

1 Like

Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by Rooneyboy(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2014
if they were to be Nigerias they for don scatter their faces with tribal marks # NO TIME.
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by Burger01(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2014
I can not identify who is who from my friend's twin boys. So identical. They always make fun of me grin But, that's one of the beauties of having twins. I wish I am blessed with one. sad
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by Burger01(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2014
Paroman: In the olden days, there was an easier and everlasting way of identifying kids like this.......................................just dash them different TRIBAL MARK!
This one should be Idowu, according to the parity of the tribal marks. Imteresting. smiley

Idowuogbo of Nairaland should have such tribal mark smiley

1 Like

Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by Burger01(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2014
mstik: adorable cheesy

Abeg, how did that happen I mean your PP. That was unbelievable smiley
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by clemmonce(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2014
kobonaire: really .... that's your priority??
wetin concern you?
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by tellwisdom: 8:52am On Aug 05, 2014
How do you mean; confused parent is a painter??
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by ZACHIE: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2014
SHEBI ILA wa nibe.

They should have given them tribal marks, straight!
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by Imoy(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2014
Triplets?
All Females?

Where is the trashcan?

"THE DICTATOR"

1 Like

Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by remsonik(f): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2014
So cute I want triplets cheesy
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by kachidavidben: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2014
Some people are already making Researches on how and which position one will use in order to have Twins or triplets.

Guess what?

I'm a victim of such funny but important research.

1 Like

Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by fijiano2002: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2014
nairamaverick: if they were guys they could be mischievous... grin
are u thinking what am thinking wink wink
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by ibkgab001: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2014
[b][/b] mischievous
The definition of mischievous is someone or something that causes harm or likes to play and annoy with tricks.
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by ijbeauty(f): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2014
Children are wonderful gift from God...... So adorable.......

God. Bless all our wonderful parents!!!
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by nairamaverick(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2014
fijiano2002: are u thinking what am thinking wink wink

I think so... grin
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by chozkiel(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2014
tear tribal marks on der faces joh grin grin
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by rennylaw(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2014
grin Funny but innovative.
Re: Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart by Whizzdom(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2014
The kids looks beautiful and pweety like they are gurls ..

I dey wonda why he be like say na only for Naija ..... the best tin to do inorder to identify our child

Is by giving he / she a tribal mark ....... wich is not good .......

Let us try to be advance and mature ..........

I rest ma case your honour

#NaijaTinsSha# grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / What Men Should Know About Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.