Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. (8471 Views)

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu / Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" / Osun Indigenes Commend Aregbesola For Resurrecting Train Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
And for the Ayedaade Grammar school you asked, I'm an old student of this school and I won't hesitate to give you details of what you requested for.

Ask and go back to Ikire if you're familar with the town, there is nothing like Ayedaade Grammar School again as it has been transformed to Ayedaade High School since the merging of Schools happens s in this Aregbesola's era.

I'm glad to tell you that all those dilapidated buildings in Ayedaade grammar school has been demolished and Ogbeni has succeeded in building new giant ones that is accommodating not only A.G.S students alone but some other schools that were merged with them.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Zionope:
U don't have facts to support dis ur accusation, these are propaganda of the opposition; I saw another poster today in Ife pasted by the PDP, on that poster it is written that he has borrowed over 413billion when all the funds(grants,Federal government allocation, IGR, Loans, etc) earned by Aregbesola's administration till date amout to 320billion, Sam $ Sarah has d uniform contract not Sherifat Aregbesola. The governor has called uupon those that have the proof to this claim to come out and present d papers but till date not even Omisore or the almighty FG answer his call. These claims are rumor targeted to tarnish d guy's image. OSUN A DARA OOO

These are not propaganda or false information. This is what every Osun residents know, to start with go to secondary schools to ask about the uniform.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Neyoor: I heard someone saying why didn't Aregbesola do TAP water for Ikire people?

Do your underground research before coming here to type thrash.

There are already running Taps in the nook and cranny of Ikire, so why does aregbesola need to waste money on that again.

Lmao!
Where in Ikire are they? I'm dead with laughter, wtf?!
What frigging tap? I can't believe this barefaced lie! Give me one street in Ikire and I walk through to find these taps.

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by larride(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:
These are not propaganda or false information. This is what every Osun residents know, to start with go to secondary schools to ask about the uniform.

Stop stating things ignorantly. The school uniform contract was given to Sam & Sarah, Its every on the internet and everyone knows that.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Neyoor: And for the Ayedaade Grammar school you asked, I'm an old student of this school and I won't hesitate to give you details of what you requested for.

Ask and go back to Ikire if you're familar with the town, there is nothing like Ayedaade Grammar School again as it has been transformed to Ayedaade High School since the merging of Schools happens s in this Aregbesola's era.

I'm glad to tell you that all those dilapidated buildings in Ayedaade grammar school has been demolished and Ogbeni has succeeded in building new giant ones that is accommodating not only A.G.S students alone but some other schools that were merged with them.

So the CLUELESS half-baked Engineer cannot build ADDITIONAL schools & classrooms to cater for our children who are roaming the streets because there is no place for them shocked shocked
Then another MUGU is telling us about his visit to cities in Germany and their roads should be done in Osun state
Na so dem dey leave children out of school in Germany dey build roads angry sad
Such irrational comments makes you wonder (just for a split second) if the oyinbos are right that we are the "missing link" shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Lmao!
Where in Ikire are they? I'm dead with laugh, wtf?!
What frigging tap? I can't believe this barefaced lie!
Give me one street in Ikire and I walk through to find these taps.

Nor mind the slowpoke who think sey na only im sabi Ikire for this NL grin
LIES are the stock in trade of APC people so tey dem give their Publicity Secretary post to Alhaji LIE Muhammed shocked angry
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by larride(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:
So the CLUELESS half-baked Engineer cannot build ADDITIONAL schools & classrooms to cater for our children who are roaming the streets because there is no place for them shocked shocked
Then another MUGU is telling us about his visit to cities in Germany and their roads should be done in Osun state
Na so dem dey leave children out of school in Germany dey build roads angry sad
Such irrational comments makes you wonder (just for a split second) if the oyinbos are right that we are the "missing link" shocked

Then tell us how many schools your PDP-led administration did in the state of Osun when they were in power and why we should vote then in again.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Zionope: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
@ Anonimi, nah ur post dey suprise me pass for this thread "Oloun". If nah so PDP dey reason, all the Angel in heaven shall work against that party(PDP) this saturday In the NAME OF JESUS.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:
Lmao!
Where in Ikire are they? I'm dead with laugh, wtf?!
What frigging tap? I can't believe this barefaced lie! Give me one street in Ikire and I walk through to find these taps.

Haba! Don't tell me you can't see running tap at Itamerinn very close to Obada market, don't tell me you can't see running tap in Oke ada, Inside Ayedaade Grammar School, Moro tap is still so much working, Olosoko own is still working well bro, very close to Akogun lere family house. Just tell me you want pictures to verify and I'll get it for you.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by larride(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Zionope: @ Anonimi, nah ur post dey suprise me pass for this thread "Oloun". If nah so PDP dey reason, all the Angel in heaven shall work against that party(PDP) this saturday In the NAME OF JESUS.

We are smarter than before Zionope, what will happen on Saturday will be a film-trick to all those PDP-loyalist.

Its Ogbeni le kan si
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Neyoor: Look at this one analysing how my town election 'll go, who is Akogun lere Oyewumi to win Ikire for PDP?
Akogun lere Oyewumi that was beaten hands down in his ward during the 2011 elections.

You've forgotten Osun state former chief of staff, Dr.Peter Babalola is strong enough to deliver Ikire for APC.

According to what is on ground, PDP cannot win even a ward in Irewole local government come Saturday.

Don't worry, I'll voluntarily report the results of every ward in Ikire for you by saturday evening.

My friend brimmie can also testify to what I'm saying because we are from thesame town.

LMAO!

Bruh, the presence of PDP in ikire is massive, let's not argue it. I'll be looking forward to the election reports sir.

What 2011 elections? What post did he vie for? To the best of my knowledge he was LG chairman till 2010/11 and was going to vie as vice governor under PDP with Omisore before Aregbe was declared.

Where was he beaten hands down in 2011 again? I am curious.

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
larride:

Then tell us how many schools your PDP-led administration did in the state of Osun when they were in power and why we should vote then in again.

This is about Aregberascal's (non)performance.
The PDP Oyinlola is now with APC so meaning they have ENDORSED whatever he did as governor shocked
So you see, APC don carry shi't rub all over dem body finish.
I am only highlighting their own self-inflicted woes grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Neyoor:

Haba! Don't tell me you can't see running tap at Itamerinn very close to Obada market, don't tell me you can't see running tap in Oke ada, Inside Ayedaade Grammar School, Moro tap is still so much working, Olosoko own is still working well bro, very close to Akogun lere family house. Just tell me you want pictures to verify and I'll get it for you.

Oga Neyoor,

In your estimate what % of schools, clinics, hospitals, mosques, churches, shrines, houses, shops, businesses etc in Ikire town are provided with TAP water

- 10%
- 30%
- 50%
- 75%
- 100%
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Neyoor:

From all you said, these are public taps. I thought it was private house/compound taps. Olosoko tap is seems like it would be small to cater to Olosoko to Naira and Kobo axis, ditto for Ita Merin, population there is high.

Are these public boreholes what you call projects? Ikire people do not deserve to have pipes laid from these boreholes to their compounds?

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
larride:

Stop stating things ignorantly. The school uniform contract was given to Sam & Sarah, Its every on the internet and everyone knows that.

Who does Sam&Sarah report to? Who oversees the project with Sam&Sarah? Yet you used the word 'ignorant' without vetting your post properly.

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:
LMAO!
Bruh, the presence of PDP in ikire is massive, let's not argue it. I'll be looking forward to the election reports sir.
What 2011 elections? What post did he vie for? To the best of my knowledge he was LG chairman till 2010/11 and was going to vie as vice governor under PDP with Omisore before Aregbe was declared.
Where was he beaten hands down in 2011 again? I am curious.

Was there no Election in Ikire in 2011? Yes or No.
Election to the house of reps, house of assembly, senates and Presidential election took place in Ikire in 2011.
Did PDP won in Akogun lere's ward in any of those elections?

Or you want to tell me he didn't campaign and work with the candidates that were choosing in his party.

1 cannot only be defeated in Election when he/she contest but can also be defeated when his party lost in his ward and polling boot
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by larride(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:
The PDP Oyinlola is now with APC so meaning they have ENDORSED whatever he did as governor shocked

LOL.. Isn't it funny that you couldn't list any achievement your PDP had in Osun in all the years of misrule, Leave us with our hypocrisy, we want our Ogbeni, we are tired of Papa Decieve Pikin, We are tired of Stomach Infrastructure. We want real development, we won't be decieved like the people of Ekiti who sold away their future,

The people of Osun says NO to Thug
We say NO to PDP

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

This man is so funny LMAO
But I still don't understand where you stand despite the humour in your posts.

Are you with aPC that has done something his supporters and non-supporters use everyday or with PDP that did 0, nada, zilch while in power in the state?
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

From all you said, these are public taps. I thought it was private house/compound taps. Olosoko tap is seems like it would be small to cater to Olosoko to Naira and Kobo axis, ditto for Ita Merin, population there is high.

Are these public boreholes what you call projects? Ikire people do not deserve to have pipes laid from these boreholes to their compounds?

Abeg Oga 9jacrip nor fall my hand oh. Na which kind lay pipes from boreholes be that
There should be a standard water works with extensive pipe laid to EVERY school, clinic, hospital, mosque, church, shrine, house, shop etc in the town.
Wey that "I-don-visit-cities-in-Germany like dem roads" poster make e come tell us whether na borehole dem dey drink for those German cities shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Zionope: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Don't tell me what Osun resident know cos I reside in Osun Ile-Ife precisely( the source of all this propagandas). The claims are baseless, the lie was hatched here in Ife. Ok let me tell u something Omisore said on channels TV, he said and I quote "Aregbesola has not complete any road project in Osun" "all the bags of rices in Osun today are from APC" people can not spread dis that much cos this lie is visible but that of Opon imo, uniform and loan can not be seen which is y pple keep spreading it, NAH LIE.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by 1wolex85: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:

Stop your usual pay per post attack on APC. Just answer my question. What FG project was brought to Osun as a payback during Oyinlola days?
I know you very well (on NL).
by now, you should be ignoring that guy. The mention of APC makes the hair on his body to stand. you will never find him criticising pdp even when it is obvious both aprties havent done well at all. Abeg ignore the guy. what he has is an 'appearance' of intelligence.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:
Oga Neyoor,
In your estimate what % of schools, clinics, hospitals, mosques, churches, shrines, houses, shops, businesses etc in Ikire town are provided with TAP water
- 10%
- 30%
- 50%
- 75%
- 100%

75%
Tap water is running in nearly all the secondary schools in Ikire.
There is tap water running in the state hospital situated in Ikire.
Majority of the churches in Ikire are enjoying tap water. Catholic, Anglican and Baptist are examples.
There are tap waters in some strategic areas in the town.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by 1wolex85: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
larride:

LOL.. Isn't it funny that you couldn't list any achievement your PDP had in Osun in all the years of misrule, Leave us with our hypocrisy, we want our Ogbeni, we are tired of Papa Decieve Pikin, We are tired of Stomach Infrastructure. We want real development, we won't be decieved like the people of Ekiti who sold away their future,

The people of Osun says NO to Thug
We say NO to PDP
dats the funny thing with that guy, he has selective vision. he only sees the faults of apc, he never sees that of pdp lai lai.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Neyoor:

Was there no Election in Ikire in 2011? Yes or No.
Election to the house of reps, house of assembly, senates and Presidential election took place in Ikire in 2011.
Did PDP won in Akogun lere's ward in any of those elections?

Or you want to tell me he didn't campaign and work with the candidates that were choosing in his party.

1 cannot only be defeated in Election when he/she contest but can also be defeated when his party lost in his ward and polling boot

OK I initially got your drift, I just needed to be sure we're on the same page as regards election in 2011.

The election of 2011 was based off of emotion of dissidence against PDP hinged on the desire for Fashola type of material across SWest. Having had the experience of APC, minds have changed for or against.

Take note:

The masses seem have a problem with Tinubu because they suspect him to be using APC to build some type of empire.

Despite the changes brought by Fayemi while neglecting the social welfarism of the people (just like Aregbe) he was voted out and the Ekiti election might be another uniform trend as was the case in favour of ACN in 2011.

I do not know if Akogun won or lost in his ward but I know for certain PDP holds Ikire.

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

This man is so funny LMAO
But I still don't understand where you stand despite the humour in your posts.

Are you with aPC that has done something his supporters and non-supporters use everyday or with PDP that did 0, nada, zilch while in power in the state?

The political situation today in the south west can be likened to someone who bought panda (fake gold/silver plated jewelry) after some years it starts to fade and still she nor get money so she go buy another panda. The two pandas are APC and PDP.
The buyer is the voting public i.e. citizens who cannot muster enough purchasing power (MASSIVELY ACTIVE involvement in our political PROCESS) to ensure we get solid gold/silver of public SERVANTS who are ready to work MORE for the people than their own pockets as they do in Germany.
How many people do you know in Nigeria who VOLUNTEER their money, time, talents, efforts for any political party/candidate WITHOUT expecting any SPECIFIC reward whatsoever

In short I hope PDP wins on Saturday and APC learns its hard lessons to stop DECEIVING our people with their LIES and PROPAGANDA so they can have another chance in 2018!
Shikena!!
Lobatan!!!

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Zionope:
Don't tell me what Osun resident know cos I reside in Osun Ile-Ife precisely( the source of all this propagandas). The claims are baseless, the lie was hatched here in Ife. Ok let me tell u something Omisore said on channels TV, he said and I quote "Aregbesola has not complete any road project in Osun" "all the bags of rices in Osun today are from APC" people can not spread dis that much cos this lie is visible but that of Opon imo, uniform and loan can not be seen which is y pple keep spreading it, NAH LIE.

I am from Ile-Ife, I go home every weekend and spend time in Ikire, Osogbo, Okuku every now and then. Heck, I even go to chill at Iwo sometimes.

Everything I listed did not just surface now that elections are near. They have been all over the place since he started.

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Zionope: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Going tru ur comments, its either u're not in Osun or u have not been followin dis administration. Try to listen to what pple in Osun tells u if u're not in Osun or better still try to follow the state government's informations on the issues u're raising and update urself as well. Those quetions of urs has been answered several times by d agencies in charge.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

You have not said anything....

TROLL

I have ignored that animal since, he's not human 'cos when you expect him to argue intellectually with fact, he will be shouting anti APC up and down. He only survive and become porpular in a PDP vs APC bashing, but not here 'cos this thread is loaded with indigenous intellectuals not some trolls like this one.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
1wolex85:
dats the funny thing with that guy, he has selective vision. he only sees the faults of apc, he never sees that of pdp lai lai.

That is an EXAGGERATION!
But I will let it slide/pass.

Don't you think there are too many people who see the faults of PDP and there is need for some BALANCE to expose the HYPOCRISY and LOOTING/CORRUPTION by APC

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by olapluto(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Yoruba will say 'Oga ni'ya muda, eeyan lomo re o le m'obe'-
You came here claiming Aregbe did nothing. Someone came to correct you by pointing to the achievements. Now you say the taps 'are public', that you thought it was private house/ compound! Listen to yourself. I challenge you to go round Nigeria and tell me the states that have build borehole inside private homes and compounds. Public borehole is not project for people who do not see anything good. Perhaps you can help mention ANY project Omisore has done in Osun.
And I will be looking for you online on Saturday when results for Iwo come out. You seem to be happy with conjectures and make beliefs
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Neyoor:

75%
Tap water is running in nearly all the secondary schools in Ikire.
There is tap water running in the state hospital situated in Ikire.
Majority of the churches in Ikire are enjoying tap water. Catholic, Anglican and Baptist are examples.
There are tap waters in some strategic areas in the town.

And that is how you got 75% shocked
Chai see as these NYSC teachers don spoil our educational standards when the state governors will NOT recruit professional teachers regularly shocked

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

The political situation today in the south west can be likened to someone who bought panda (fake gold/silver plated jewelry) after some years it starts to fade and still she nor get money so she go buy another panda. The two pandas are APC and PDP.
The buyer is the voting public i.e. citizens who cannot muster enough purchasing power (MASSIVELY ACTIVE involvement in our political PROCESS) to ensure we get solid gold/silver of public SERVANTS who are ready to work MORE for the people than their own pockets as they do in Germany.
How many people do you know in Nigeria who VOLUNTEER their money, time, talents, efforts for any political party/candidate WITHOUT expecting any SPECIFIC reward whatsoever

In short I hope PDP wins on Saturday and APC learns its hard lessons to stop DECEIVING our people with their LIES and PROPAGANDA so they can have another chance in 2018!
Shikena!!
Lobatan!!!

Nice analogy with succinct explanation.
ACN gave every hope, they had the momentum, the plans/blueprint and brilliant minds. The merger forming APC has bern a distraction and image denting for them, the party should have remained ACN.

Ever since they merged, the Awolowo style of government/regional cohesion is no longer talked about - everything has gone to the dogs.

What APC is right now is nothing short of a replica of PDP slowly but steadily taking form.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which African Country Would Buy An Aircraft Carrier First? / Fayemi Congratulates Newly Elected APC National Officers / Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.