Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses (25634 Views)

Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 05, 2014
liberia now world exporter of ebola

hmm...very welcome development, more countries on d radar now...

remaining south nd east africa....

and some airlines/countries still dey allow these people travel round d world smhw

1 Like

Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 05, 2014
Na everybody for Liberia get am?? It seem the Virus is in their DNA waiting to manifest

I Bind and Cast dat devil wey dey Use Liberians carry adEbola tour Africa

5 Likes

Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by sohl7(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2014
Liberians again.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by besttrader: 8:27am On Aug 05, 2014
The emergence of World War Z!

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by solidman59(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Why is it that anytime I hear about this ebola, the things that come to my mind are the movies Residendt Evil and World War Z? There's foul play somewhere. Some1 somewhere saw this coming.

There's definitely more to this than we know. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by Mariojane(f): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Hope dis will not turn to resident evil 4.the gud tin is they won't bite so we re safe
coolzeal: I need a space travel because earth is going down lol. Seriously this Ebola sometimes scare the living hell out of me. It's like that movie resident evil but only that you've to be bitten to contact the virus.
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by Odunharry(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2014
See wat EBOLA av caused now
"I Just On My Nokia Phone Dis
Morning & The Two Hands Refuse to
Shake Hands,Instead they wave
each oda in a Yoruba Dialect
saying"Eku Ebola oo" Gud morning pals.
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by newguy1(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Seriously y havnt all africa countries ban flight from liberia and of liberian citizens from entring dir countries, its seems t dey r hellbent on spreading d virus.

3 Likes

Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2014
how sure Am I that these Liberians are not trying to give every nation their share of this....this ..this.. Oh! the name d scare me oh.. cry
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by Olucheye(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by francescainnoce(f): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2014
I'm beginning to be worried, trust me!!
The fact that I work for a tourism company and get exposed to tourist all over the world scare the poo out of me, just last week, I had an American man who literally spat on my face because he was trying to prove a point. God pls save your people.
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by cirmuell(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2014
Morocco?
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by jared007: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2014
I guess the liberians were used as guinea pigs to rehearse CIA bio-weapon. More dangerous virus are being created in labs dat will make CANCER, MALARIA, HIV, SARS, AVIAN FLU and EBOLA very shy.
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by Bigsolo88: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2014
UncannyGenius: Nawa o. These Liberated Slaves (Liberia) are only good at exporting their peculiar product (Ebola).
u r a sensles goat.. ewu, eran, meehh!
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by iconize(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2014
To curtail ebola outbreaks, Liberians must be restricted from moving around the world till a cure for ebola is discovered.
They're all medical terrorists!!
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by haibe(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2014
besttrader: The emergence of World War Z!
I concur
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by BedLam: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2014
tunwumi: They have positioned themselves as the largest exporter of ebola now. A thinking government will have raised a red alert on their import in to the country.

But a politically slowpoke Nigerian government see it as one off.

This country should be mark as a terrorist nation cos of Ebola.
Now I know why light is faster than sound, because people appear to be reasonable until you hear them speak, well done!
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by HostingRehab: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2014
as anybody what

THE LAST SHIP
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by igbsam(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Liberians be sharing Ebola all over the world. That Country needs to be locked down if its not too late.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by blesoh(f): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2014
What is this na,they should die in their country biko,they wan to affect other countries with it?
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by teeghurl(f): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2014
dridowu: Liberians sharing ebola since 1806, na only they waka up/down to they share ebola
Lol
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by johnstar(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2014
mehn.... na 2 travel go anoda planet sure pass o, hu go follow me na... make we go anoda planet.... choi, world war z part 2
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2014
kennygee: Na Ebola things go dey grace front page now o.

Off duty yesterday?
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by UnknownT: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2014
All these Ebola these Liberians are sharing! DiaRisGODoh!!!!
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by mployer(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2014
Africans want to quarantine Liberia, the west want to quarantine Africans and America is planning to quarantine rest of the world should they let Africans in grin

I think Lagos need to be quarantined for now, what do you think?

4 Likes

Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by JEITO: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Shey body dey scratch all these liberians wey dey make dem no fit sidon for dem country ni

Btw, dis ebola is trying to take the attention away from tonto dike on NL o
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by marvmurphy(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2014
coolzeal: I need a space travel because earth is going down lol. Seriously this Ebola sometimes scare the living hell out of me. It's like that movie resident evil but only that you've to be bitten to contact the virus.
hmm bro that's what am thinking,who knows what the next disease will be maybe vampires lol. This End time sha no be small thing o
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by sayisayi(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2014
Ebola dey for Nigeria long time ago - in the form of tribalism, corruption, man know man, kidnapping,export bribery, boko, robbery, counterfeit goods...my fingers tire...add your own.

Just that this one forces us to face up to our own mortality sharp sharp.
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by sayisayi(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2014
Africans want to quarantine Liberia, the west want to quarantine Africans and America is planning to quarantine rest of the world should they let Africans in grin

Na true... U think the rest of the world go distinguish between Liberian, Nigerian and Ghanian. Only mumugerians go make noise on that one.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Liberia again!

Sharing Ebola
Re: Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2014
Just a fun fact for ya'll: The ebola virus resides in the testicles/semen of male survivors for about two months after "recovery".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

593 New COVID-19 Cases ,253 Discharged And 4 Deaths On August 19 - (2913 Tested) / I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone / Do Not Take Medicine With Milk~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.