Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone (25511 Views)

Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by pointblank247(m): 6:42am On Mar 02
I have spent money trying to treath it. I want testimonies of people that succeeded in treathing it and are back to their normal self and how they went about it

Thanks in advance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by 123yes(m): 6:56am On Mar 02
One of the best drugs in the shave of pharmaceutical stores that will definitely help to improve your Testosterone is proviron tablet I have used it on many patients and it turns out positive. I think it can be of help to you. Good luck.

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by pointblank247(m): 7:08am On Mar 02
123yes:
One of the best drugs in the shave of pharmaceutical stores that will definitely help to improve your Testosterone is proviron tablet I
have used it on many patients and it out positive. I think it can be of help to you. Good luck.
Thanks but see what that lab scientist recommended
* Sustanon injection
*Reproaid
*Addyzoa
*Manix

What do you think about his recommendation

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by columbus007(m): 8:32am On Mar 02
Op, make use of the above drugs mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by DelilahMakinde(f): 2:02pm On Mar 03
K
pointblank247:
I have spent money trying to treath it. I want testimonies of people that succeeded in treathing it and are back to their normal self and how they went about it

Thanks in advance

Have u taken FSH yet ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by pointblank247(m): 12:58am On Mar 06
DelilahMakinde:
K

Have u taken FSH yet ?
What is FSH ?

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Donald7610: 2:46pm On Mar 06
If you're experiencing low testosterone levels, it's essential to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice and treatment options. Here are some general tips:

Seek Medical Advice: Low testosterone levels can have various causes and effects on your health. Consulting a doctor or an endocrinologist is crucial to determine the underlying cause and the most suitable treatment plan for you.

Healthy Lifestyle Choices: Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help manage testosterone levels. This includes regular exercise, a balanced diet rich in nutrients, sufficient sleep, and stress management techniques.

Weight Management: Obesity can contribute to low testosterone levels. Losing excess weight through a combination of diet and exercise can help improve hormone levels.

Avoid Excessive Alcohol and Drug Use: Alcohol and recreational drugs can negatively impact testosterone levels. Limiting or avoiding their use can be beneficial.

Consider Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT): In some cases, doctors may recommend TRT to restore testosterone levels to normal ranges. This therapy can be administered through injections, patches, gels, or implants, but it should only be undertaken under medical supervision.

Monitor Health Regularly: Keep track of your health by scheduling regular check-ups with your healthcare provider. Monitoring your testosterone levels and overall health can help detect any changes or issues early on.

Emotional Support: Dealing with low testosterone levels can be emotionally challenging. Seek support from friends, family, or a therapist if needed. Emotional well-being is an integral part of overall health.

Remember, everyone's body is unique, and what works for one person may not work for another. It's essential to work closely with healthcare professionals to find the most appropriate treatment plan for your specific situation.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Fash20: 2:46pm On Mar 06
pointblank247:

Thanks in advance

What are the symptoms

2 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Goodlady(f): 2:46pm On Mar 06
pointblank247:

Thanks in advance
What are the symptoms you v been seeing?
Is it a good thing or bad thing?
Without checking Google, is testosterone not associated with sex? Is ya prîcK rising anyhow?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by saddler: 2:47pm On Mar 06
Low testosterone means lower probability of prostate cancer.

Better manage your testosterone like that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by IBILEmayweather(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06
Y

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by 22o62021: 2:47pm On Mar 06
We na one drop triplet

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by sukkot: 2:48pm On Mar 06
Try and eat meat. They say it makes people more aggressive

18 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by christejames(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06
Good luck to you and I wish you all the best!
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by LaSenior: 2:48pm On Mar 06
cheesy
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by LZAA: 2:49pm On Mar 06
First of there's nothing like "very low testosterone"
It's just low testosterone 😄
Any doctor worth his salt will recommend treatment that will work in due time if not well you may need alternate treatment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Military0001: 2:50pm On Mar 06
Hmmm
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by etrange: 2:51pm On Mar 06
Sorry, OP. Please, don't take drug prescriptions from internet users. It's very important that you follow the instructions of your physician.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Fujiyama: 2:52pm On Mar 06
sukkot:
Try and eat meat. They say it makes people more aggressive

^^^
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by slaawomirr: 2:52pm On Mar 06
Damnnn niggar
This life nor really balance

Me dey here dey complain of too much testosterone for my body

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by oluwaseyi0: 2:53pm On Mar 06
pointblank247:

Thanks in advance

Can I ask what symptoms do you have? bedroom related issues? 'laziness' in daily activities
Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by Emperor07(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06
123yes:
One of the best drugs in the shave of pharmaceutical stores that will definitely help to improve your Testosterone is proviron tablet I
have used it on many patients and it turns out positive. I think it can be of help to you. Good luck.

Contact me for PROVIRON TAB

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by khattab02: 2:55pm On Mar 06
Eyah..

This one na doctors and medical professionals topic oo..

For the record, testosterone is the male hormone. It is responsible for the development of the male primary sexual organ (the testes) and also the secondary sexual characters and organs. Like prostate, vas deferens, sperm, seminiferous tubules, semen etc.

Low testosterone levels also cause severe laziness, weakness, and depression.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by elevated2: 2:55pm On Mar 06
Find this guy on FB or insta "Raw Maraby". He has go remedies for such usually holistic . What ever you do, be careful of what you put in your mouth. Also work on your stress level and try doing meditation. Good luck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by madjune(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06
FSH means a test that checks your hormone profile.

First, a drop in hormone levels in the youth is usually a byproduct of prolonged exposure to stressful living.

Most young Nigerians now are prone to this.

Secondly, too much alcohol consumption can lead to a drop in hormone levels.
Also, poor sleep patterns.

To treat it, it's best to work with a good Urologist.
There are good drugs to treat it but there are caveats.
The doctor needs to administer the medication to the right levels, commensurate to your age.
Too much could make you prone to cancer or dementia as you get older.

Best of luck.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone by khattab02: 2:57pm On Mar 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
This life nor really balance

Me dey here dey complain of too much testosterone for my body
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? / Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective / Urgent Yoruba Name For Bonni And Cloves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.