Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime (3012 Views)

What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by Emelcee: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten?
I read Buhari’s comment and I almost laughed.
He said ..
”Our country has gone through several rough patches, but never before have I seen a Nigerian President declare war on his own country as we are seeing now.”
Grandpa Buhari, you can lie ooo! What about the wars you declared on innocent Nigerians as a military ruler… Your tolerance for opposition was superb then I assume, so holistic that you jailed so many people without fair trial.As an oligarch and military ruler, you didn’t believe in equality before the law.
Just to mention a few of the things you did that I am sure GEJ hasn’t even scratched the surface…
1. You jailed Lateef Jakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no foundation… That one is not war on Nigeria and Nigerians right?
2. You protected Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million pounds sterling and several millions of Naira and dollars by putting him under house arrest. I wonder why you frown at GEJ for protecting Ijaw?
3. You placed Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto State Governor who conducted and supervised the famous Bakolori Massacre of poor peasant farmers whose land were appropriated without compensation under house arrest instead of the guillotine like you always do with people that did nothing.
4. Ayo Ojewumi and Prof. Ambrose Alli came out of your prison camps blind as a result of imprisonment on false charges… Even Mandela still had his eyes after decades of imprisonment, what did you inject in their system… Love abi?
5. You publicly executed three innocent Nigerians by enacting an overnight law that made legality illegal for your own good pleasure. Lawal Ojuolape (30), Bernard Ogedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26). were killed because you upgraded the law to suit your blood thirst.
6. You jailed Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of the Guardian on stories that were true under Decree 4. You told Nigerian journalists then that “it did not matter whether the story reported was true or not, if my regime did not like it, the writer would go to jail.”
7. You Jailed Pa Adekunle Ajasin… you might want to tell us why?
8. You created emergency rule just because you wanted to jail Fela Anikulapo -Kuti (Abami Eda) out of your way on trumped up charges. The judge later confessed you ordered him to do so..with an apology to Abami Eda. If Fela were alive today, he will win you in any election with or without rigging, you should bury your head in shame and stop calling yourself “elder statesman” you are nothing near a statesman.. you be “enemy of state”.
9. You publicly said ” I decided to deal with this Fela problem once and for all.” was Fela Kuti the voice of truth and freedom a problem? You were and still a problem.. hundreds of thousands are dead in your name..
10. As a smuggler, you supervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash through the MMA against the protests of General Tunde Idiagbon and ironically, Abubakar Atiku, the then Director General of the Customs. Your chief smuggler then was your ADC, Col. Mustapha Jokolo.
11. Buhari, the unholy mallam, you placed President Shagari under house arrest inside a palatial mansion in Ikoyi while you locked up Shagari’s Vice, Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri Prison… so much for being a true Nigerian with no ethnic inclination… Sir Ahmadu Bello will be very proud of you for upholding the dumb Bottom Dan Fodio estate.
12. Worst of it all, you subverted the will of the people that night in 1983 when you disbanded democracy with force… I’ve heard the lame claim of bloodless coup, but you’ve shed more blood in public view than any ruler Nigeria has seen..more than even the stone-hearted Abacha, you are simply a lying, heartless, northern Islamist.

Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by lirusehn(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2014
and u think dis wud stop him from winning the election?. dont really like him tho but Gej must fall bahind smiley

Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by Descartes: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2014
With these weighty issues, his presidential ambition is dead on arrival. shocked

Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by segzyj(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2014
Nna ehn
Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by BlackPeni5: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2014
General Buhari is a very selfish hypocrit and I feel ashamed to say I once supported him. My support for him vanished after the post election violence in 2011 where he failed to condemn the attack on innocent Corps members which he incited with his comments. All he had to do was call his supporters to order.

He will never rule Nigeria in Jesus name....Amen.

Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by kultimate009: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2014
No comment for now
Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by omenka(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2014
Yeah. Seen and read.
Please when this thread finally grows cold, create another.

Under Jonathan's regime, it is a sin being a muslim and opposing the government. Go figure and have a wonderful day.

Thanks. smiley

Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by DankemzI(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2014
GeJ na learner for wey Buhari dey! In terms of evil
Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2014

Just wait and see them flood this thread to defend their Fuhrer grin grin grin grin

Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by lokito: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2014
GEJ no get sense yet him over-get sense pass Mumu nonsense, tribalistic Buhari
Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Buhari can never win an election in Nigeria, APC's worst mistake would be to field him as their candidate. Buhari is an unacceptable market who killed his political career by upturning a democratic Government and then went on a killing and jailing spree to eliminate those who can stand against him because he wants to be President for life and islamize this country. Nigeria is bigger than Buhari he should understand that and go to sleep.

Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2014
Buhari the great tribalist. jailed all southerners while putting his northern brothers under house arrest.

Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by 9ja4Change(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by 9ja4Change(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2014
Emelcee: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten?
He said ..
”Our country has gone through several rough patches, but never before have I seen a Nigerian President declare war on his own country as we are seeing now.”
Grandpa Buhari, you can lie ooo! What about the wars you declared on innocent Nigerians as a military ruler… Your tolerance for opposition was superb then I assume, so holistic that you jailed so many people without fair trial.As an oligarch and military ruler, you didn’t believe in equality before the law.
Just to mention a few of the things you did that I am sure GEJ hasn’t even scratched the surface…
1. You jailed Lateef Jakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no foundation… That one is not war on Nigeria and Nigerians right?
2. You protected Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million pounds sterling and several millions of Naira and dollars by putting him under house arrest. I wonder why you frown at GEJ for protecting Ijaw?
3. You placed Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto State Governor who conducted and supervised the famous Bakolori Massacre of poor peasant farmers whose land were appropriated without compensation under house arrest instead of the guillotine like you always do with people that did nothing.
4. Ayo Ojewumi and Prof. Ambrose Alli came out of your prison camps blind as a result of imprisonment on false charges… Even Mandela still had his eyes after decades of imprisonment, what did you inject in their system… Love abi?
5. You publicly executed three innocent Nigerians by enacting an overnight law that made legality illegal for your own good pleasure. Lawal Ojuolape (30), Bernard Ogedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26). were killed because you upgraded the law to suit your blood thirst.
6. You jailed Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of the Guardian on stories that were true under Decree 4. You told Nigerian journalists then that “it did not matter whether the story reported was true or not, if my regime did not like it, the writer would go to jail.”
8. You created emergency rule just because you wanted to jail Fela Anikulapo -Kuti (Abami Eda) out of your way on trumped up charges. The judge later confessed you ordered him to do so..with an apology to Abami Eda. If Fela were alive today, he will win you in any election with or without rigging, you should bury your head in shame and stop calling yourself “elder statesman” you are nothing near a statesman.. you be “enemy of state”.
9. You publicly said ” I decided to deal with this Fela problem once and for all.” was Fela Kuti the voice of truth and freedom a problem? You were and still a problem.. hundreds of thousands are dead in your name..
10. As a smuggler, you supervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash through the MMA against the protests of General Tunde Idiagbon and ironically, Abubakar Atiku, the then Director General of the Customs. Your chief smuggler then was your ADC, Col. Mustapha Jokolo.
11. Buhari, the unholy mallam, you placed President Shagari under house arrest inside a palatial mansion in Ikoyi while you locked up Shagari’s Vice, Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri Prison… so much for being a true Nigerian with no ethnic inclination… Sir Ahmadu Bello will be very proud of you for upholding the dumb Bottom Dan Fodio estate.
12. Worst of it all, you subverted the will of the people that night in 1983 when you disbanded democracy with force… I’ve heard the lame claim of bloodless coup, but you’ve shed more blood in public view than any ruler Nigeria has seen..more than even the stone-hearted Abacha, you are simply a lying, heartless, northern Islamist.

Even though Gen Buhari ruled as a military dictator, the crimes he committed is and can never equate to half of the misrule and impunity Ebola Jonathan has been ruling Nigeria so cluelessly. The rate at which Jonathan and his miscreants are using religion, tribe, corruption and sectionalism to divide and rule Nigeria has never before been experienced in the history of Nigeria. Little wonder why Nigeria is now a laughing stock in the comity of Nations. A Nation once feared is now scared of tackling a common criminal organisation that are not more than 5,000!!!! Insult!

The Buhari is biased myopic writer is castigating dealt with a criminal organisation within 1 week and drove them back to Cameroon! This apart from the discipline and principles Nigerians are subjected to. It was during Buhari's rule that for the 1st time in Lagos, people queued up for buses and other aspects like normal thinking humans. Corruption was at the lowest ebb, unlike now that we have a president who thinks corruption and stealing are not the same!

For more of GEJ's crime, read the links below:

http://leadership.ng/columns/379317/jonathans-impeachable-offences

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=179557

Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2014
I seriously think that the writer is either trying to be smart and economical with the truth or he/she isn't conversant with history. Please stop promoting division among Nigerians. Numbers 1, 5, 10, and 11 are clearly very wrong, also find out the true story about the others. (it's an assignment)
Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by 9ja4Change(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2014
OseghaleEbosele: I seriously think that the writer is either trying to be smart and economical with the truth or he/she isn't conversant with history. Please stop promoting division among Nigerians. Numbers 1, 5, 10, and 11 are clearly very wrong, also find out the true story about the others. (it's an assignment)

On point!!! Mere propaganda from Jonathanians as usual. Instead of telling the man to stop acting like a dumb clueless president and be a real commander-in-chief for a change, they are here talking trash on someone else.... angry angry angry

Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
His biggest sin was that he never imprisoned and executed Thief Obasanjo and evil IBB

Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by omazus: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
I think you are the one trying to be smart. I can swear you are not Buhari's supporter. The most known ones are the ones you highlighted as false.
OseghaleEbosele: I seriously think that the writer is either trying to be smart and economical with the truth or he/she isn't conversant with history. Please stop promoting division among Nigerians. Numbers 1, 5, 10, and 11 are clearly very wrong, also find out the true story about the others. (it's an assignment)
Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by saintikechi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Buhari dealt with the yorubas with iron hand, that is why they are scared of oposing him.

Re: Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime by Emelcee: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
Emelcee: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten?
He said ..

Army Captures Boko Haram's APC. Picture. / PDP What Have We Done To Thee: Cry From People Of Ihuopkara Nkanu East Enugu Sta / Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig