Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig (3012 Views)

Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by truthispainful: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Reports reaching us indicate that President Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo and Senate President David Mark met with the Service Chiefs and the National Security Adviser Sambo Dasuki. They reviewed the results and decided not to accept the results after reviewing same. They considered a first option of inflating President Jonathan’s scores in the South-South and South-East. They have ordered soldiers to seal off the International Conference Centre, Abuja which is the collation centre for the presidential elections. Results from the South-South and the South-East remain unavailable as at press time while numbers have been pouring from other parts of the country.

http://omojuwa.com/2015/03/jonathan-sambo-david-mark-meet-with-service-chiefs-and-nsa-new-plans-to-rig-exposed/
Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by NewsEmpireNG(f): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmnnnnn
Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by IykeChukz(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
All these will definitely end in few hours...

Can't just believe my phone whether it has been manipulated or not.
Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Three monumental failures.
They should accept that Nigerians need change and leave us alone. Haba!

I so much hate that David Mark with passion. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by PerfectFortune: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Allegedly.

Meanwhile, meet OluwaBuhari

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by gunther6(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
We reserve the right to dish out the gbagbo treatment....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by NewsEmpireNG(f): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
My brothers & sisters, whenever u see an individual that smiles all the time even when he ought to keep a straight face abeg fear them & pick race!!!

I fear Jonathan, he is toooooooo desperate. TRUE LEADERSHIP shuldnt b by force na

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by Janet101(f): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nobody can rig our election

Sai baba
Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by madridguy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Omojuwa and APC propaganda!!! If you like cry blood Buhari is going down

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by PassingShot(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jonathan will fail

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by GboyegaD(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Somebody should tell tem it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by bunmioguns(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
They will not succeed in Jesus name
Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by Gbawe2: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Same here. One of the biggest and most quintessential enemy of Nigeria's progress. His leadership of the Senate has been regressive and highly worthless for Nigeria. I always remember him as the wicked elitist who said, as communication Minister, that "telephone is not for ordinary power". Mark is a shameless elitist who hates Nigerians yet never stops agitating to lead them in one way or the other. Absolutely one of the most worthless leader Nigeria has known.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by dustmalik: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
To be honest, I fear for what all these acts of desperation might lead to. PDP is too damn desperate. May God help us.
Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by cyril83(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Yeah! David mark is a stewpid greedy power monger, if he thinks he would have his mandate back to the house, he should better have a rethink.

#idomapeoplehavedecided#

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by ManUtdholic: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Already preparing 4 dia failure
I lyk APC for this

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by Brightology2(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Go ahead we re behind u
Re: Jonathan, Sambo, David Mark Meet With Service Chiefs And NSA, New Plans To Rig by irayanshak: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gbawe2:

Same here. One of the biggest and most quintessential enemy of Nigeria's progress. His leadership of the Senate has been regressive and highly worthless for Nigeria. I always remember him as the wicked elitist who said, as communication Minister, that "telephone is not for ordinary power". Mark is a shameless elitist who hates Nigerians yet never stops agitating to lead them in one way or the other. Absolutely one of the most worthless leader Nigeria has known.
. Any sane nigerian should not like David Mark, he is a wolve in a sheep skin. His leadership of senate is only base on selfish and party interest, rather than national interest. If there is any politician I ll wish not to see in nigerian political landscape is this man David Mark.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Igbos Lead In Consumption Of Islamic Insurance Products / IPOB Radio Man Dead / See Wike,Kanu,Enyema & J.J Okocha In Action At Yobo's Testimonial Match(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.