Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes (1144 Views)

Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / We Are Coming – Boko Haram ‘writes Warning Letter’ To Abuja Barracks / Boko Haram Writes A Letter To Abuja Residents, Warns Of An Upcoming Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes by meetvalue(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2014
Suspected Boko Haram insurgents have given a notice of attack to the 233 Battalion of the Nigerian Army based at Kukareta Barracks in Damaturu, Yobe State, National Mirror reports.

The sect was said to have expressed its resolve to attack Damaturu on August 9. Also known as the Special Operations Battalion of the 3 Division, Nigerian Army, the formation is headed by a commanding officer who was said to have received a letter by Boko Haram stating its intentions.

National Mirror gathered that the letter was received between Tuesday and Friday last week. In June, soldiers of the battalion were said to have uncovered a terrorist cell within the state capital, Damaturu. The cell was yet to be raided for certain reasons. One, the commanders were careful of picking a date for the raid for fears that a mole within the Army could leak the information to insurgents. Secondly, the infantry soldiers were said to have advised that men of the Air Force be sent to shell the cell before ground troops would be sent in. Read more at: http://www.naijasplash.com/read.php?choose=279

Re: We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes by MANGAM(m): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2014
They will surely regret it
Re: We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes by PassingShot(m): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2014
MANGAM: They will surely regret it

We should hope so. I no longer trust our military.

How many times have we seen this trend?

1 Like

Re: We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2014
Yeah right!

So that GEJ will withdraw troops from Osun in order for aregbe rascal to flood osun with his thugs.

Another proof that Boko Haram is APC!

2 Likes

Re: We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes by eunisam: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2014
you are coming or u are there? Anyway boko haram have decided to be sending letters. Who knows if they have access to letterbomb?
Re: We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes by dozzzybaba: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2014
MANGAM: They will surely regret it
Have you seen the video of Boko Haram's attack on Giwa barrack at Maiduguri few months ago?
Re: We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes by Descartes: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2014
May God heal Nigeria. embarassed
Re: We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes by otipoju(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2014
They are not going to attack that barracks.... I strongly feel that it is a diversionary tactic. while the troops mass at the barracks in preparation for an attack, then they strike at a soft spot that has been left unprotected.

2 Likes

Re: We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes by MANGAM(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2014
I ve the video. For as long as the sect continue to kill innocent,armless and defenceless Nigerians, they live to regret it oneday
dozzzybaba: Have you seen the video of Boko Haram's attack on Giwa barrack at Maiduguri few months ago?
Re: We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2014
otipoju: They are not going to attack that barracks.... I strongly feel that it is a diversionary tactic. while the troops mass at the barracks in preparation for an attack, then they strike at a soft spot that has been left unprotected.

Exactly my first impression upon seeing the topic.
Re: We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2014
if the military intelligence down plays this, by arguing that the BH will attack a soft spot, then BH will spring a suprise and attack the stated target.

If the MI focus attention on the stated target, the BH will attack a soft spot.

Head or tail, the military will be made to look bad, Jonthan will take the blame and the APC will shine!

As for me, let us arise, team up and allow the Jihardists to have their own nation up there in the North.
Re: We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes by Zionope: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2014
I see this as a stunt by d opposition (APC) to c if Jonathan will take interest in the nation's security like he is doing in election matters, dnt 4get d said day is the governorship election in Osun. It is actually a lithmus test for d C-in-C.
Re: We're Coming To Attack Damaturu On Aug 9" -- Boko Haram Writes by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
Zionope: I see this as a stunt by d opposition (APC) to c if Jonathan will take interest in the nation's security like he is doing in election matters, dnt 4get d said day is the governorship election in Osun. It is actually a lithmus test for d C-in-C.
Hmmmm...now, that's a thought.

(1) (Reply)

Key Recommendations Of The Concluded National Conference You Need To Know / How 20-year Old Covenant University Student Was Murdered In Lagos / General Adekunle ‘black Scorpion’ Wanted Total Annihilation Of Igbos: Amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.