Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,142 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

People Want Aregbesola To Lose The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Want Aregbesola To Lose The Election (810 Views)

Why Exactly Do Igbo People Want To Break Away From Nigeria? / If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians / SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Want Aregbesola To Lose The Election by horlash96: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Politics is a game ....
I wonder why people want Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola to lose the election...
I just dey see different post ..like
*What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good?

*Aregbesola borrow money to pay teachers salaries

*That Aregbesola should be ban

etc
why?? the question is why
Re: People Want Aregbesola To Lose The Election by slimfit1(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2014
Can you imagine what omisore would do?
Re: People Want Aregbesola To Lose The Election by horlash96: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2014
slimfit1: Can you imagine what omisore would do?
I will like to hear ...because am so worried about this politics... and politics is interesting.. lol
Re: People Want Aregbesola To Lose The Election by slimfit1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
If Omi wins Osun is finished.

3 Likes

Re: People Want Aregbesola To Lose The Election by gbeseun(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
Seconded,if omisore wins osun,osun so doomed.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty International Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Killing Lawlessly / Fear Of Ebola : Drama As Nurses, Doctors Flee Patient With Ebola Symptom / ENUGU: The Minister Made A Correction~only 6 Of 21 People Had A Direct Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.