Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once (10456 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Basketmouth Pose For Rare Selfie / Odunlade Adekola’s Wife, Ruth Delivers 4th Baby Boy / Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by ashantemoore(f): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2014
Meet Ruth Abosede Adekola, married to popular Yoruba movie star, Odulade Adekola blessed with three boys .

According to Ruth, they met at a church night vigil in 1995 and the actor proposed to her shortly after that. Ruth described her husband as her rock and says he also sees her like a semi-god and loves her to a fault. She disclosed how she has been able to deal with gossips that surrounds are husband.

"I don’t feel bad because I know what he is capable of. Some women are not in any relationship let alone marriage, all they are after is how to ruin the ones that are going on smoothly, so, I don’t bother myself about side talks, and if there is anything I heard that is not pleasant to me, I walk up to him to know the truth, and he will never hesitate to tell me the truth, and we both settle it amicably. I want to tell you that we’ve not quarrelled for once before and we will never do such by God’s grace. He is just too playful. We might sit at home he will just say see how this one walks, he will say it in a comic way and we will all laugh. He is too funny. We all feel his absence when he is not around," she said.

http://enquizzle..com/2014/08/meet-actor-odunlade-adekolas-wife-says.html

Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by Lorlaahlozz: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2014
They re deceiving their self....

2 Likes

Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by echobee(f): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: They re deceiving their self....
big time

1 Like

Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by oge4real(f): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2014
Abeg who asked for all these explanations?
Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2014
She should say something else...
I'm married and I have misunderstandings with my husband, the only thing is we don't let the sun set over our misunderstandings, that's the one that's a sin...we resolve issues without raising our voices.

If actually they have never had a misunderstanding/argument, then they should check themselves, I don't think they are growing or one/both of them is pretending.

I love the Odulade guy sha, he is my favorite Yoruba actor after Femi Adebayo. That guy na correct guy o, so he decided to marry this 'lowkey' woman...nice move.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by Airforce1(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2014
The way I see dis woman, "Amala" go be her favourite food.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by Tval(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2014
^^ U no get work.
Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by pfijacobs(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2014
Dats a 21st century placated, attenuated and ridiculously unnecessary lie...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2014
Kachisbarbie: She should say something else...
I'm married and I have misunderstandings with my husband, the only thing is we don't let the sun set over our misunderstandings, that's the one that's a sin...we resolve issues without raising our voices.

If actually they have never had a misunderstanding/argument, then they should check themselves, I don't think they are growing or one/both of them is pretending.

I love the Odulade guy sha, he is my favorite Yoruba actor after Femi Adebayo. That guy na correct guy o, so he decided to marry this 'lowkey' woman...nice move.

You took the words right outta my mouth.

She must be a pretender. Any relationship or marriage that keep things in mind is just a time bomb

2 Likes

Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2014
Gud fr her, if its true.....hmmmm i always enjoying her hubby's yoruba movies... So kool..wink

1 Like

Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2014
Kachisbarbie: She should say something else...

He didn't marry a 'lowkey' woman.
They were both 'lowkey' before he became a 'highkey' man.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by Missonas(f): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
Omo jayejaye
Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: He didn't marry a 'lowkey' woman.
They were both 'lowkey' before he became a 'highkey' man.

grin thanks for the info Sir. You seem to know him well, help me tell am say I like him gaaan.
Thanks once again.
Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by enoqueen: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
hmmmm! never quarel for once and that is suppose to be marriage, tell that to my ass. anyway that is all they say till the marriage will fall apart. frank edoho's wife said more than this. cool

2 Likes

Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by MisterLongman(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
ashantemoore:

"I don’t feel bad because I know what he is capable of. Some women are not in any relationship let alone marriage, all they are after is how to ruin the ones that are going on smoothly, so, I don’t bother myself about side talks, and if there is anything I heard that is not pleasant to me, I walk up to him to know the truth, and he will never hesitate to tell me the truth, and we both settle it amicably. I want to tell you that WE’VE NOT QUARELLED for once before and we will never do such by God’s grace. He is just too playful. We might sit at home he will just say see how this one walks, he will say it in a comic way and we will all laugh. He is too funny. We all feel his absence when he is not around," she said.

http://enquizzle..com/2014/08/meet-actor-odunlade-adekolas-wife-says.html

Re: Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once by batuns247yahoo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin ;DGod forgive u
Airforce1:
The way I see dis woman, "Amala" go be her favourite food.

(1) (Reply)

K1 Humiliates Ex-socialite And Former Publisher Of HINTS Magazine GODWIN ANABOR / Makbere Mariam Unveils "Crown Factor", Pageant Book (Photos, Video) / Naira Marley Betrayed Marlians After Using Belt, Marlians Sanctions Him. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.