Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings (16647 Views)

FOTOS: Fossils Of Giants Found After Nepal Quake / . / Japan Quake Seventh Most Powerful Ever: List Of All Most Powerful Earthquakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2014
RSAMAN: I thought i was going to die today. Windows shaking, chair i was sitting on shaking, and my organist hymnal i had on the organ stand shaking and the roof was literally rattled. I felt dizzy and ill immediately. I'm in Soshanguve, Pretoria.
I am glad you are alive to write about your experience. Are you useful to your society as a black person at all? I am just asking.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2014
kwametut: JOZI "THE CITY OF GOLD" IS STILL STANDING TALL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That was just a "TREMOR" nothing much. We had it in the past.

JOBURG!!!!!!JOBURG!!!!!!JOBURG!!!!!!JOBURG!!!!!!JOBURG!!!!!!JOBURG!!!!!! THE RICHEST SQUARE MILE IN AFRICA. WE WALK ON TRILLIONS
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin JOZI FOREVER wink wink wink wink wink

Alan Knott-Craig’s Three Reasons Not to Panic about South Africa
by Nicola on May 12th, 2014

Really, Don't Panic! Alan Knott-Craig, author of Really, Don’t Panic!, shares three reasons not to stress about the state of South Africa.

Talking on The Complimentary Breakfast on Jacaranda FM, Knott-Craig says his first reason would be economic fundamentals.

[b]“If you just look at the resources we have in the ground, there’s something like $5 trillion of resources sitting under the ground, waiting for opportunity,” Knott-Craig says. “And if you take into account that it was the gold that made South Africa, and that was only $1.5 trillion over a hundred years, we’ve still got a lot of runway”

Listen to the full interview here:[/b][/b]
When are you going to make sense for once?! Jeez! You kwerekwere! lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by kwametut: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2014
This isn't a SOUTHY. FACT. A South African will never stoop this low (using names like RSAMAN). REALLY
all4naija: I am glad you are alive to write about your experience. Are you useful to your society as a black person at all? I am just asking.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Hogsmead: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: When are you going to make sense for once?! Jeez! You kwerekwere! lipsrsealed angry
Ha haa haa.Hi my friend,I've missed you!

1 Like

Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by kwametut: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2014
@All4Naija
Theres NOTHING TO CELEBRATE as there was only one fatality. I know u were gonna be happy to see South Africans dying asshole. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Poes!!!!!!!!

Some motherufvckers were gonna celebrate death of South Africans. kiss kiss kiss kiss kissThat only happens in AFRICA where likes of All4Naija celebrate death of other human beings.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by aurorae: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2014
Delible: It is United states that is the cause of all this things. Belive me it is just to promote thier aids to Africa.

wow.really, wow.are u in this world?
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by kwametut: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2014
Hogsmead
Your EFFEMINATE friend is SKEW/gay and FLAT HEAD hence the SKEW TEXT. GAY MOTHERFVCKER from Naaigayria.

WE WILL NEVER DIE. NEVER NOT NOW AND NOT SOONER.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss sad sad sad
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by kwametut: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2014
All4Naija ur wrong as usual.
He might be right the USA is trying to use AFRICA to regain power over CHINA. FACT. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy grin

aurorae:

wow.really, wow.are u in this world?
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by zurine(f): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
lord have mercy
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by kwametut: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
@tuffgong
This side we speak PROPER ENGLISH, we are not murdering the QUEENS language. grin grin grin grin grin

this starts from the young age. These kids speak ENGLISH witha BRITISH ACCENT. Hence theyr called "COCONUTS" in SA grin grin grin grin grin grin No PIGEON ENGRISH for me thanx grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Am fine with ENGLISH 101. wink wink wink

Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: I am glad you are alive to write about your experience. Are you useful to your society as a black person at all? I am just asking.

No, I'm just a useless k.unt. What are u doing in your community?
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
kwametut: This isn't a SOUTHY. FACT. A South African will never stoop this low (using names like RSAMAN). REALLY

Yeah. I've just created this account solely for the purpose of contributing about the experience i have encountered. I have never used this site ever before, i don't have 172 posts and 15 topics i have posted on this site using this same account way before earthquakes. Thank you.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by wheeladealar: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cities with a high concentration of skyscrapers are at risk of an earthquake,unfortunately no Nigerian city qualifies to be called a city,even if you join lagos and abuja together,it cannot compare to Nairobi,not to talk of Johannesbourg,and yet Nigeria is claiming giant.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
RSAMAN:

No, I'm just a useless k.unt. What are u doing in your community?
It is of no use having you scaled through in the earthquake incidence if you are what you say in your post. I am helping to create a working society and educating people on how to do things on their own without putting others in harms way.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
wheeladealar: Cities with a high concentration of skyscrapers are at risk of an earthquake,unfortunately no Nigerian city qualifies to be called a city,even if you join lagos and abuja together,it cannot compare to Nairobi,not to talk of Johannesbourg,and yet Nigeria is claiming giant.
Another idiotic South African hating on Lagos city. The city is arguably African largest by developed area.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: It is of no use having you scaled through in the earthquake incidence if you are what you say in your post. I am helping to create a working society and educating people on how to do things on their own without putting others in harms way.

Good for you.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
RSAMAN:

Good for you.
Yep! But, bad of you.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: Yep! But, bad of you.

yes, boss.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
RSAMAN:

yes, boss.
I am not your boss!
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hogsmead:
Ha haa haa.Hi my friend,I've missed you!
Lol... Nice having you back. You are welcome.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
kwametut: All4Naija ur wrong as usual.
He might be right the USA is trying to use AFRICA to regain power over CHINA. FACT. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy grin

You are irrelevant though. I abhor petty conspiracy theorist like you
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: I am not your boss!

ok
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
RSAMAN:

ok
Okay, my effing bottom!
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: Okay, my effing bottom!

okay, pea brain.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by aurorae: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
kwametut: All4Naija ur wrong as usual.

by arranging an earthquake right?maybe they caused the one in Yunnan province China. lol

1 Like

Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
RSAMAN:

okay, pea brain.
DICK!!
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: DICK!!

KUNT!!
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
RSAMAN:

C.U.N.T!!
You are a p u s s y!
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: You are a p u s s y!

since when?
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
RSAMAN:

since when?
Since when you became a troll!
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: Since when you became a troll!

look in the mirror and you'll see a f u c k i ng troll you dickhead.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: You are a p u s s y!

And i never said the word 'Well' you quoted above. You f u cking fell for that? This site keeps filtering what i say when i call u an A..NAL KUNT of a slowpoke that you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am A Fortune Teller. (qna) / 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. / Global Helpers Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.