Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

The Islamic Culture, Muslim Females How Do You Cope, I Need Answers - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Islamic Culture, Muslim Females How Do You Cope, I Need Answers (968 Views)

Is Wearing Western Clothing Forsaking Your Culture? / South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! / The Population Of Males Exceeds Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Islamic Culture, Muslim Females How Do You Cope, I Need Answers by rigarmortis: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
This is not intended to bash Muslims, i am just curious and need to get answers to some questions..
Why do female Muslims born into the religion remain in the religion, worse still, why do some convert, i know the number of converts are minute, but i would still like to know.

Some of my reason includes the under listed, though its not limited to them only.

1. Second class treatment of women

Islam treats women in an offhand manner, as if they are second class members of the society, women are barred from doing a million things, they can’t shake hands with a man, they can’t lead prayers, they are to be seen and not heard, they are supposed to dress in a particular manner, its really absurd, it seems women are just vehicles to bear children who will later bear arms and to serve as a vehicle to ease the lustful feelings of the faithful, a new dimension has been added, namely to detonate bombs laden on their person while hugging the nearest infidel very tightly,

2. The reward.

For the mohamedan faithful, the ultimate reward is a garden populated by 72 nubile and voluptuous ladies who are willing and ready to phuckc guys into coma, my question is, what do the ladies get, the reverse?...a la a garden full of young dudes with huge and stiff dikcs ready to do damage at the ready......and all 72 of them?...is that appealing to any lady?

3. The punishment

A woman caught fornicating would be stoned to death, we don’t hear about what happens to the guys, they usually stay off the radar, in Egypt, females are usually manhandled and groped for “dressing badly” , i watched a ccn documentary on such recently where a public opinion sampling was done and male youths as young as 13 were seen backing such acts as a good way of teaching the girls a lesson, the said girls were dressed like deeper life female youth wing members but to these guys they were badly dressed and deserved the groping, can you pictured what the plight of the girls will be if they manhandle a guy dressed in football shorts?...hanging till they die!!

4. Violence

The average female abhors violence, i wonder how female muslims feel, whenever they watch all the violence and killing in the name of a certain god named allah who chose Mohamed as his prophet, from Syria to Iraq to Afghanistan to Somalia., the common denominator is islam and the color of the land is red.
Even the ones who migrated to Europe are not left out, they are given a new life and new hope by their hosts but still look for ways to hurt them, the case of the british-somalian female twins come to mind, are the females in islam of a different specie or what?......even the ones in northern Nigeria who blow up themselves while their mates are giving blow jorbs amaze me........i am not campaigning for them to start handing out bjs but it will be soooo much better than what they are doing right now.......its also better than volunteering to be a sex slave to some blood sucking monster like the recently arrested consorts of the BH.

5. The garb

To what purpose is covering yourself completely in a place like downtown lagos with all the heat and no dust?.....its just foolhardy, considering that the color black is known to absorb heat, why would a sane person cover herself of allow her daughter to go through such torture?...its pointless, if you don’t want others to see your wife’s face but you leave yours open, is that not double standards, other females might see your face and love up too.....i suppose its ok since men are allowed to have up to four right?.....if its an Arabic custom why not leave it out of the religion?

6. General freedom of expression

Muslim women are supposed to be seen and not heard, they are to keep mute all times, but in speech and mannerism, how many Islamic countries have a female football team?.........i can go on about the freedom of expression of females in islam but i wont overlabour it.

I need answers ladies of the mohamedan faith, do you really enjoy being muslims.........please tell me why...i am very curious.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

muslim females do you feel caged and ill treated, from these few points, or do you really enjoy being muslims, i just want to know...

2 Likes

Re: The Islamic Culture, Muslim Females How Do You Cope, I Need Answers by ajasbaba(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
ok let me ask alfa taju
Re: The Islamic Culture, Muslim Females How Do You Cope, I Need Answers by kevinhacker(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
FRONT PAGE, mod pls
Re: The Islamic Culture, Muslim Females How Do You Cope, I Need Answers by dryakson(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Another anti Islam!
Please practice your religion and leave Islam and 'female' alone... That's non of your business.
....... Even if someone answer your questions, you're deaf and dumb to understand.......
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: The Islamic Culture, Muslim Females How Do You Cope, I Need Answers by remsonik(f): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
I was here.
Re: The Islamic Culture, Muslim Females How Do You Cope, I Need Answers by rigarmortis: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
dryakson: Another anti Islam!
Please practice your religion and leave Islam and 'female' alone... That's non of your business.
....... Even if someone answer your questions, you're deaf and dumb to understand.......
Cheers

I am seeking knowledge here, its not western in nature, I wonder the reason for your paranoia
Re: The Islamic Culture, Muslim Females How Do You Cope, I Need Answers by Ghost01(m): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Space booked.*
Re: The Islamic Culture, Muslim Females How Do You Cope, I Need Answers by cornelin(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
*sitting comfortably on the front row *
Re: The Islamic Culture, Muslim Females How Do You Cope, I Need Answers by rigarmortis: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
mods pls move this topic to the front page, I need answers to my questions

(1) (Reply)

The Osu Caste System And Igbo Wahala....infact Judgement Day Ehen I Wonder How ! / Tower Of Babel- Ubang, C'river Community Where Men, Women Speak Differently. / Rivers State Set To Deliver Another World Class Carnival: Sam Dede(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.